Jeff Kaplan objavio je video blog na PlayOverwatch YouTube kanalu. Mi smo najbitnije datelje izvukli iz video bloga, ali preporučujemo Vam da pogledate isti.
Heroes & Maps
- They feel like the 21 heroes currently in the game are playing really well right now.
- The current hero set is well balanced, fun, and unique.
- There are more ideas in place for new maps and heroes.
- New maps and heroes will be free content updates rather than DLC.
- There's no exact timeline for new heroes being added to the game.
- A music volume slider will be added to the game. It's implemented internally.
- A play sound in background option will be added to the game.
- There's a lot of information available on the kill cams, but they understand people want to be able to skip the kill cam. An option will be available to disable the kill cam.
- More information on who is alive and dead will be available without pressing tab. They're working on solidifying how a kill feed will work in Overwatch.
Scoring & Objectives
- End of round cards are a cool system, but it isn't fully fleshed out. Cards appearances are being more balanced out.
- An upcoming update will add objective scores to defending teams.
- They're currently not planning a lot of changes for the scoreboard.
- Being on fire isn't very reliable. You can't always tell who is always the biggest threat, and they're working on tuning that.