- Item - LFR T18 Mail Agility 4P Bonus Your special attacks have a 10% chance to cause a Fel Explosion, dealing
5,000Damage to all nearby enemies within 0 yards.
- Item - LFR T18 Mail Caster 4P Bonus Your damaging spells have an 10% chance to fire a chaotic flame towards your target, dealing
$187,773Chaos damage to all enemies it passes through.
- Item - LFR T18 Plate Melee 4P Bonus Your attacks have a chance to increase your attack speed by 50% for 5 sec. However, every
5sec the effect is diminished.
- Item - Death Knight T18 Frost 4P Bonus Frost Strike and Obliterate have a
25%chance not to consume Killing Machine.
- Item - Druid T18 Balance 4P Bonus When a Faerie Dragon is summoned, your Arcane and Nature damage is increased by
6% for 30 sec.
- Item - Druid T18 Feral 4P Bonus During Omen of Clarity, your next Cat Form ability generates
50%of its Energy cost when used.
- Item - Druid T18 Restoration 2P Bonus Your Lifebloom has a
60%chance to bloom when it periodically heals.
- Item - Druid WoD PvP Restoration 2P Bonus Your Barkskin and Ironbark now also grant the target Nature's Grasp, which roots the first 2 attackers for
- Item - Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot increase the duration of your Focus Fire by
- Item - Hunter T18 Survival 2P Bonus Your Black Arrow increases all elemental damage done to the target by
10% for 15 sec.
- Item - Mage T18 Arcane 2P Bonus Arcane Missiles has a
5%chance to create a Time Anomaly, summoning a random hero through time to assist you in battle for 10 sec.
- Item - Mage T18 Arcane 4P Bonus Each of the heroes summoned by Time Anomaly increases the damage you deal by
10% until it departs.
- Item - Mage T18 Fire 4P Bonus When the phoenix is summoned, you gain
5% spell damage and 5%spell haste for 15 sec.
- Item - Mage T18 Frost 2P Bonus Water Jet generates Brain Freeze when used, and the Brain Freeze effect increases Frostfire Bolt damage by an additional
- Item - Monk T18 Mistweaver 4P Bonus When you heal with Enveloping Mist or Uplift, 50% of the heal is also applied to targets with your Extend Life effect. When you Rising Sun Kick, you have a
45%chance to apply Renewing Mist on a nearby injured ally.
- Item - Monk T18 Mistweaver 4P Bonus Fistweaving When you heal with Enveloping Mist or Uplift, 50% of the heal is also applied to targets with your Extend Life effect. When you Rising Sun Kick, you have a
45%chance to apply Renewing Mist on a nearby injured ally. Limited to 1 target. Instant.
- Item - Monk T18 Windwalker 4P Bonus Increases the chance for you to gain Combo Breaker by
10%, and increases your maximum Energy by 20.
- Item - Paladin T18 Retribution 2P Bonus Avenging Wrath now has
- Item - Paladin T18 Retribution 4P Bonus After using Avenging Wrath, your damage is increased by
5%every 1 sec for 10 sec.
- Item - Priest T18 Discipline 2P Bonus Your Penance damage and healing is increased by
8%for 15 sec each time it deals damage or heals. This effect stacks up to 6 times.
- Item - Priest T18 Discipline 4P Bonus Each time Penance heals, it has a
33%chance to heal another injured ally near your target.
- Item - Priest T18 Holy 2P Bonus You gain 2%
spellhaste for 15 sec when Prayer of Mending bounces. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
- Item - Priest T18 Shadow 2P Bonus Reduces the cooldown on Shadowfiend by
130sec and the cooldown on Mindbender by 20 sec.
- Item - Priest T18 Shadow 4P Bonus When your Shadowfiend or Mindbender expires, you gain Premonition, increasing your Multistrike chance by
25% for 15 sec.
- Item - Rogue T18 Assassination 2P Bonus Your Dispatch deals
45%additional damage as Nature damage.
- Item - Rogue T18 Combat 4P Bonus Increases your damage while Adrenaline Rush is active by
- Item - Rogue T18 Subtlety 4P Bonus Your Eviscerate and Rupture reduce the cooldown of your Vanish by
2sec per Combo Point used.
- Item - Shaman T18 Elemental 2P Bonus Your Earth Shock has a
33%chance not to consume any Lightning Shield charges and to have its cooldown instantly reset.
- Item - Shaman T18 Elemental 4P Bonus For every
20Lightning Shield charges consumed, your total total spell haste is increased by 20% for 15 sec. Every 3 sec the effect diminishes.
- Item - Shaman T18 Enhancement 2P Bonus Whenever you gain a Maelstrom Weapon charge, you Electrocute all nearby enemies within 10 yards for
[ 15%of Spell Power ] Nature damage.
- Item - Shaman T18 Enhancement 4P Bonus Maelstrom charges increase the damage done by your Nature spells by an additional
10%, and you may now have a maximum of 10 Maelstrom charges.
- Item - Shaman T18 Restoration 2P Bonus Increases Riptide's critical strike chance by
- Item - Shaman T18 Restoration 4P Bonus When you Chain Heal, you also apply Riptide to the primary target.
- Item - Warlock T18 Affliction 2P Bonus Each time Drain Soul deals damage, it has a
20%chance to extend the duration of your Dark Soul: Misery by 2 sec.
- Item - Warlock T18 Demonology 2P Bonus Your Soul Fire increases the damage done by your Demons by
5%for 15 sec. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
- Item - Warlock T18 Destruction 2P Bonus Reduces the cast time of your Chaos Bolt by
1.0sec and increases its damage by 5%.
- Item - Warlock T18 Destruction 4P Bonus Your Chaos Bolt has a
9%chance to not consume a Ember.
- Item - Warrior T18 Arms 2P Bonus Your Rend periodic damage ticks have a
30%chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike.
- Item - Warrior T18 Arms 4P Bonus Your Rend deals damage
30% more often.
- Item - Warrior T18 Fury 2P Bonus While Bloodsurge is active, your Wild Strike critical strike chance is increased by
12%and Wild Strike critical strike damage is increased by 12%.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_BATTLEPAY_DELIVERY_PENDING - - You have another transaction in progress. Please try again later.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_GUILDMASTER - - Please hand over guild leadership or disband your guild and try again.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_CHARACTER_LOCKED - - This character is locked.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_CUSTOMIZE_ALREADY_REQUESTED - - This character has the service pending.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_DUPLICATE_CHARACTER_NAME - - This name is already in use on this realm.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_FACTION_CHANGE_TOO_SOON - - This character is still on cooldown for this service.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_HAS_AUCTIONS - - This character has active auctions. Please cancel them and try again.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_HAS_MAIL - - Please clear the mail from this character's mailbox.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_HAS_WOW_TOKEN - - Please sell or redeem all WoW Tokens on this character.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_INELIGIBLE_MAP_ID - - Please complete the starting area for this character.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LABEL - Error. Please address these issues:
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LAST_CUSTOMIZE_TOO_SOON - - This character is still on cooldown for this service.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LAST_RENAME_TOO_RECENT - - This character is still on cooldown for this service.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LAST_SAVE_TOO_RECENT - - This character was logged in too recently.|nPlease wait several minutes and try again.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_NAME_NOT_AVAILABLE - - This name is not available on that realm.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_OTHER - - An error was encountered. Please come back later.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_RACE_CLASS_COMBO_INELIGIBLE - - This character does not have any eligible races to change to.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_REALM_NOT_ELIGIBLE - - Please select a different realm.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_TOO_MUCH_MONEY_FOR_LEVEL - - This character's gold exceeds the maximum they can transfer at their level (%s).
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_UNDER_MIN_LEVEL_REQ - - This character does not meet the minimum level requirement.
- CHARACTER_SELECT_NAME_DELETED - %s (Deleted)
- GARRISON_SHIP_CANNOT_DECOMMISSION_ON_MISSION - You cannot decommission a ship that is currently on a mission.
- GARRISON_SHIP_DECOMMISSION - Decommission
- GARRISON_SHIP_DECOMMISSION_CONFIRMATION - Are you sure you want to permanently decommission|n%s?|n|nYou will not be able to get this ship back.
- GARRISON_SHIP_DECOMMISSION_SUCCEEDED - %s has been decommissioned.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_267 - You have already entered in to this trade agreement.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Vendor loot recovered when opening salvage recovered from Follower missions is now a stackable item rather than a range of various items taking up lots of inventory space. The average gold value should remain roughly the same.
Raids and Dungeons
Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry Changes
- The achievements, Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall, Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall, Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible, and Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible are no longer obtainable.
- Improved banner notifications when the player receives an item with a Warforged, tertiary stat, or socket bonus.
- Frenzied Regeneration now refunds a proportional amount of excess healing dealt back to the Druid as Rage.
- Moonfire now deals 4% less damage.
- Wrath now deals 4% less damage.
- Mastery: Total Eclipse now provides a 2.5% increase to the maximum damage bonus from Eclipse per mastery (up from 1.9%). has reduced in effectiveness by 5%.
- Starfall now deals 4% less damage.
- Starfire now deals 4% less damage.
- Starsurge now deals 4% less damage.
- Sunfire now deals 4% less damage.
- A Murder of Crows now deals 75% 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets for Beast Mastery Hunters.
- Tiger Strikes no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 35% 40% increase to Multistrike chance while active (up from 25%).
- Battle Trance now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 15% (up from 5%).
- Surge of Light (Discipline, Holy) can now also trigger from Power Word: Shield and Clarity of Will.
- Deadly Throw now reduces the target's movement speed by 70% (up from 50%) but no longer interrupts spellcasting when used with 5 combo points.
- Elemental Overload now increases multistrike damage by 20% (down from 35%), but now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 10% (up from 5%).
- The following Warlock pets received a visual upgrade using a higher resolution texture.
- Felguard (Demonology)
- Voidlord (Grimoire of Supremacy)
- Wrathguard (Demonology Warlocks with Grimoire of Supremacy)
- Mastery: Master Demonologist now increases damage dealt by the Warlock and their demon servants by 1.25% per mastery (up from 0.96%), and further increases damage dealt by Touch of Chaos, Chaos Wave, Doom, Immolation Aura, and Soul Fire while in Metamorphosis by 2.5% per mastery (up from 1.92%). has decreased in effectiveness by 4%.
- Mastery: Weapons Master now increases the damage of Mortal Strike, Colossus Smash, and Execute abilities by 5.2% per mastery (up from 4.5%).
- Mortal Strike now deals 6% less damage.
- Gladiator's Resolve (Protection): Gladiator Stance now also increases the Warrior's Mastery by 50% 30% while active.
World of Warcraft Heroes of the Storm Nagrada - Grave Golem Pet
That’s not all: if you reach level 100 with any character in World of Warcraft, you’ll earn an Ironside Dire Wolf mount to use in Heroes of the Storm—an epic ride to represent your legendary accomplishments on Azeroth and Draenor.
Both rewards will be available starting June 2, 2015, after Heroes of the Storm officially launches. If you’ve already reached Player Level 20 in Heroes of the Storm or level 100 in World of Warcraft, you will receive these rewards shortly after the release of Heroes of the Storm.
We’ve also got some awesome rewards in store for our Hearthstone friends—check here to find out how to earn them.
New to Heroes of the Storm? You can download our fast-paced online team brawler free here. Good luck, and we’ll see you in the Nexus!
New Quests for Dominance
Faction bosses and events will no longer reward Conquest points after Patch 6.2, but will continue to reward Honor points and strongboxes. To fill your pockets with lots of Conquest points going forward, you’ll want to pick up and complete these new quests:
- Slay Them All! – A weekly quest to rack up 200 honor kills for a reward of 200 Conquest points.
- Ashran Dominance – Rewards 500 Conquest points when you kill the enemy faction boss and win five events—also weekly.
- Continue the Domination – A repeatable quest that unlocks after Ashran Dominance is completed. Rewards 500 Conquest points when you kill the enemy faction boss and win five events.
Meanwhile, Belloc Brightblade and Harrison Jones have followed the siren-like call of a new artifact being unearthed in Ashran. They each offer a quest leading you to fight your way into a new section of the zone...
An Eerie New Area
The Ashran Excavation has been revealed, and its unearthly inhabitants are none too pleased about the presence of you and other visitors.
Once you enter the Ashran Excavation, you’ll find yourself inside a very large underground area. Similar to other parts of Ashran, a competitive event is randomly triggered in the area. When the event begins, your goal is to collect Apexis Marks of Redemption by taking down the Arakkoa ghosts that haunt the depths.
Somewhere in this underground labyrinth, you’ll find a ghost named Rukmaz—one of the few entities here who doesn’t want to kill you on sight. He’s a collector of Marks of Redemption, and he’s waiting to award victory over the Ashran Excavation to whichever faction turns in 50 Marks first.
First, let’s talk about talents. In general, most of these concerns are ones which we can work to improve through number tweaks. As a caveat, I’d remind that it’s not fair to look at talents purely from a raiding and min/maxing point of view (for example, Surge of Darkness is about as dominant in PvP as Insanity is in Raiding). But, that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t try to improve things in the raiding context.
- Level 45 talents are a more skewed than we’d like, but all of the talents do see some play. Surge of Darkness vs Insanity is largely a question of whether you want more mobility. Highly skilled players in top raid guilds tend to min/max their movement better, and so typically find the raw DPS of Insanity more valuable. We’re hoping that Mindbender sees a bit more play, in part due to the Legendary Ring, and in cases where cooldowns are valuable. Overall, a row that could certainly be more balanced, which we plan to place greater emphasis on in the future.
- Level 60 talents are similar; Twist of Fate is dominant amongst top raiders, but isn’t completely exclusive. Power Infusion and Shadowy Insight both do see some play. Power Infusion may go up a bit for the same reasons as Mindbender. Additionally, Twist of Fate requires some gaming of its proc to get the maximum theoretical value out of, leading to the row being more balanced in general for the average player. That said, Twist of Fate is likely the ideal one to be dominant, since it’s a good talent for both experienced and inexperienced players.
- Clarity of Power has ended up being somewhat ironically named, because it’s actually rather unclear how it’s supposed to work. In fact, when we designed it, the DoT-weaving style that has emerged was never intended. It’s a good example of how players can use tools we give you in unexpected ways, and eek more performance than we expect out of something. Late in beta, it became clear that it wasn’t just a crazy idea, and was actually a significant performance boost to do. We opted to just let it go at that time, and see what happened with it. Unfortunately, it ended up overly dominant, without a clear/elegant solution to change it. In 6.1, we opted to just buff the other two talents on the row up to be competitive with the unintentionally overpowered Clarity of Power. That leaves CoP in the unfortunate situation of being the best, if you know the unintuitive trick to it, which is a poor situation for players who are new or not ‘in-the-know’. Void Entropy is also probably a little undertuned still; it’s just quite niche right now.
Next, the Shadow class trinket. It is, indeed, very punishing to use if there is a target swap. The intention is that it’s a tradeoff to use, but that in a good situation, it’s very strong, and I think the numbers reflect that (perhaps too much, based on PTR testing, but we’re still evaluating that). In general, the class trinkets are more situational effects. Being on trinkets, they’re more optional and swappable, than something like a set bonus is (which has few alternatives). There are exceptions on both sides of that, of course, but it’s a general case. Finally, there is one improvement coming that will help; it’ll reach max stacks twice as fast in the next PTR build.
Many other classes have the option to swap specs for any given fight, to switch to a spec more suited to that fight. Having only a single spec, Priests have no such option. Instead, we tried to position Mastery as an option that they could tailor their gear toward or away from based on the fight. I think it’s fair to say that that hasn’t worked out as well as we’d hoped, but hasn’t been a failure. I think one of the extenuating circumstances here is that raid fights this expansion have had more multi-target focus than single-target, leading Mastery to be quite niche indeed.
In terms of AoE, Shadow is intended to fill the role of a multi-DoTter. Different classes are different, and we don’t want to make them more homogenous by giving them strong burst AoE options like certain specs of Mages or Warlocks. That said, Shadow should excel at the situations they’re suited to, more. If the fight calls for sustained damage on 3 spread out targets, that’s a case that Shadow should be favored on, and I’m not sure if they do enough right now, to make up for the more common case of clumped/burst/many-target AoE. It’s something we’re looking at improving in the future.
Each raid tier, every spec gets new set bonuses. Sometimes their effects are more passive, sometimes more active. We try to make things exciting and feel rewarding. With any case like this, where there are so many bonuses, and they have to try to fulfill so many goals simultaneously, there’s bound to be some varying degree of success at that. And that’s generally OK; it adds texture to the game when how much you interact with your set bonuses varies between tiers. Your criticisms are totally valid, and we’ll take the feedback into account when designing future set bonuses, for sure.
Finally, I’d like to talk a bit more about Shadow in general; the big picture, not so much about these specific concerns. We’ve been retrospective lately about where Shadow has come, and how much it truly fulfills its intended fantasy, gameplay style, role, etc. Shadow Priests should be the masters of the shadows cast by the light from the Holy Priests. In terms of lore and fantasy, they should focus on the powers of the Void. However, they’re still Priests; they know that what they’re dabbling with is dangerous, and have to try to go as far as they can without going *too* far. Pain, Insanity, Darkness… These are the tools they use on their enemies, and even a bit on themselves. For the future, we’re looking at ways that we can adjust their gameplay to feel more viscerally “Shadow Priest”. We think some things have worked well (like their DoTs), and other things have worked not so well (like Shadow Orbs). It’s too early to announce anything specific at this point, but we can tell you that there are very significant changes coming to Shadow in a future patch, that we hope will better capture the fantasy, while providing unique gameplay. We're reading all of your feedback, and taking it into account when making these changes.
Again, thanks for the constructive feedback, and we look forward to more in the future.
This patch brings a brand new unit to the Terran army, a chat system rework and a bevy of bug fixes to the Legacy of the Void beta. Find a full list of them in the patch notes below:
- Chat System
- The old StarCraft II Chat System has been removed and a new embedded chat dialogue has been added.
- Type /help into chat for a full list of commands.
- Friends List
- The Friends List has been given a slight visual refresh and should feel more responsive.
- Players Near You has been moved from the Home Screen and placed into the Friends List.
- Gas geysers now contain 2000 gas.
- Units and buildings on the mini-map have a black border around them once again.
- New Unit: Liberator
- Mechanical Air Unit
- Fires 2 missiles that deal 7 splash damage to air units.
- Can be deployed to attack ground units, losing mobility and anti-air attack.
- While deployed, the Liberator attacks any ground units in the target zone for 85 damage.
- Single target damage.
- Cannot attack buildings while deployed.
- Vehicle and Ship Weapon upgrades have been separated again.
- Missile Turrets once again require an Engineering Bay in order to be constructed.
- Adjusted building subgroup priorities to the following:
- Command Center > Planetary Fortress
- Barracks > Factory > Starport
- Engineering Bay > Armory
- Swarm Hosts
- Can no longer move while burrowed.
- Burrow movement once again needs to be researched.
- Adjusted building subgroup priorities to the following:
- Hatchery > Lair > Hive
- Evolutionary Chamber > Spire > Greater Spire
- Hydralisk Den > Lurker Den
- Adjusted building subgroup priorities to the following:
- Gateway > Robotics > Stargate
- The Raven ready sound no longer plays when a Cyclone is created.
- Fixed an issue that caused a newly morphed Ravager to glide on the ground.
- Neural Parasite will no longer persist through Oracle’s Stasis Trap.
- A unit can no longer be targeted with Graviton Beam while are under the effect of knock-back.
- Fixed an issue that caused units to attack destructible doodads they were railed to.
- Siege Tanks in siege mode should no longer become covered by creep when moved by a Medivac.
- Fixed an issue that prevented unburrowed Swarm Hosts from spawning locusts when selected in a group with burrowed Swarm Hosts.
- Locusts should now correctly have a life duration of 25.
- Adepts can no longer phase into buildings under construction.
- Lurker attacks should no longer be visible through the Fog of War.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Adept to glide if issued a move command immediately after using Psionic Transfer.
- Caustic Spray and Parasitic Bomb will now properly trigger an “Under Attack” alert.
- Adjusting the viewing speed of a replay should no longer cause the timestamp to jump around.
- The Hellbat's attack will now correctly appear blue with the Infernal Pre-Igniters upgrade.
- The “Activate Stasis Trap” hotkey is now available for customization.
- Cyclones will no longer automatically target disguised changelings when Lock On is set to Auto-Cast.
- You can no longer reveal a Stasis Ward by using an Overlords “Generate Creep” ability.
- The Lurker Den is no longer missing from the Zerg Structures Hotkeys Menu.
- The Battlecruiser animation on the home screen will no longer disappear if you are idle.
- The Disruptor's Purification Nova explosion effect is no longer faint on Low graphic settings.
The Liberator has arrived, igniting the skies and raining down fire on enemy combatants...
|Health: 180||Armor: 0||Movement Speed: 3.375|
|Range: 5||Weapon 7x2||Weapon Speed: 1.8|
Insights from Senior Game Designer David Kim
The Liberator is a large, high-cost air unit that deals splash damage against its enemies in the sky. The liberator normally can’t attack ground, but it can target a specific ground area in order to deal high burst single-target damage to any unit entering that area. This ground attack only targets units, so structures can’t be hit with this weapon.
We want this unit to make the Starport more rounded along with the other changes we’re bringing into Legacy of the Void, like the banshee movement speed upgrade and the Battlecruiser Tactical Jump ability. By introducing this unit to the Starport and separating out the Terran mech vehicle and ship upgrades, we think it’ll allow for a more diverse set of strategies for the Terran. It will be difficult to upgrade all three of the Barracks, Factory, and Starport tech routes, so we’re hoping to see a good variety of mixed tech units depending on the matchup and strategies players choose to go.
Nova karta najavljena je za junsku ranked sezonu.
- Heroes of the Storm Game Director Dustin Browder
- Senior 3D Artists Phill Gonzales i Luke Mancini
- Sve poznate UK TV i Radio stanice sa voditeljom Iain Lee
- eSports ličnost Sue ‘Smix’ Lee.
- Novi Hero Trailer
- Live Art
- Specijalno i ekskluzivno iznenadjenje