- Pre-purchase a digital version of Warlords of Draenor now and begin using the included character boost immediately
- Pick up your Collector’s Edition pre-order on 11.13.14
- Open it up and get a little emotional because of how beautiful it is
- Enter your Collector’s Edition key on your Battle.net Account Management page
- Contact Blizzard Customer Support for a replacement of your original Standard Edition Key!
- Give the digital key to a friend!
Check with your local retailers for Collector’s Edition pre-orders as inventory is limited.
The Warlords of Draenor Collector’s Edition includes:
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor — Get the full version of Warlords of Draenor on DVD-ROM.
- Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-ray Two-Disc Set — Meet the development team behind the creation of Draenor and its savage warlords. This two-disc set includes over an hour of creators’ commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
- Collector’s Edition Soundtrack — Immerse yourself in the sounds of war with the complete Warlords of Draenor orchestral soundtrack on CD.
- The Art of Warlords of Draenor — Witness the visual evolution of the expansion in this beautifully bound tome of exclusive Warlord of Draenor art. Through 160 pages of concept pieces, finished illustrations, and CG images, you'll delve into the art team’s vision for a Draenor under siege by the apocalyptic threat of the Iron Horde.
- Blackhand Mouse Pad — Arm yourself with a special-edition mouse pad emblazoned with the deadly warlord Blackhand.
- Epic In-Game Content
- World of Warcraft Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Pet — Descend from the skies on the back of a black-winged Dread Raven mount, a mortal progeny of Anzu. Then devour your prey in your next pet battle with the adorably ferocious Dread Hatchling.
- StarCraft II Portraits — Summon the strength of two deadly Iron Horde war chiefs—Grommash Hellscream and Blackhand—as you take on the Dominion with these two StarCraft II portraits.
- Diablo III Warsong Pennant — Don this battle-worn pennant and channel the rage of the Warsong Clan against the demonic forces of Sanctuary.
- Hearthstone Card Back — Your adventures in Draenor will be the talk of the tavern after outfitting your champion’s deck with this custom card back forged in the fires of Blackrock – available to Hearthstone players just in time for the launch of Warlords of Draenor.
Remember, one character boost to level 90 is included in the Collector’s Edition, retail and digital standard editions, and Digital Deluxe Edition of the Warlords of Draenor expansion. For more information on the content and features, check out our Warlords of Draenor web page.
Patch 6.0.2 PTR Izmene - 18 Septembar
Izgleda da će trenutna sezona Brawler Guilda biti završena izlaskom Patch 6.0.2... Ukoliko niste završili Brawler Guild, odradite to što pre, kako bi uzeli Legacy Achievement.
- Access to Ordon Sanctuary or eligibility for loot from Ordos no longer requires players to have completed the Legendary Cloak questline.
Legendary Cloak Quest Line
- As part of the transition from Mists of Pandaria to Warlords of Draenor, players who are not already on the Legendary Cloak quest line will no longer be able to begin it.
- Players that are already on the Legendary Cloak quest line have until November 13 to complete Wrathion's tasks and challenges. Once Warlords of Draenor launches, the Legendary Cloak quest line will be gone entirely—the quests and the cloak will no longer be obtainable, and any related in-progress quests will be cleared from the quest log.
- Characters will continue to be able to repurchase rewards they've already obtained (such as the epic cloak and Legendary metagem) from the quest line.
- A Test of Valor has been removed. Players on Wrathion’s Legendary quest line will now skip ahead to the next step.
- Full details of the changes can be found in the blog titled: Legendary Cloak Quest Last Chance – Black Prince Buff Extended.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Siege of Orgrimmar
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Siege of Orgrimmar achievements will be relabeled according to the new difficulty structure (e.g. “Heroic: Malkorok” will now be “Mythic: Malkorok”). Credit for these achievements will be retroactively awarded to players who earned them prior to Patch 6.0.2.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- PvP Season 15 comes to an end with the launch of Patch 6.0.2. (Date has not been determined yet.)
- Conquest Points will be converted into Honor Points, and any Honor above the cap of 4,000 will be converted into in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point.
- Season 15 items will have Conquest costs converted into Honor Points equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost, with the exception of any items that have a rating requirement.
- Season 15 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
- Note that Arena and Rated Battleground matches will not be available until PvP Season 16 begins.
- Vendors who sell PvE Heirloom items for Justice Points have taken a vacation. PvE Heirlooms will continue to be available at the Darkmoon Faire and Trial of the Crusader, and PvP Heirlooms will still be able to be purchased for Honor.
- Shield and off-hand Heirloom items will be added to PvE Heirloom vendors at the Darkmoon Faire.
- Discussion for this topic can be found in the forum thread titled: Heirloom Vendor Change in Patch 6.0.2.
- Season 1 of the Brawler's has come to a close and associated achievements have been converted into Feats of Strength.
- Fights will be unavailable while the Brawler's Guild is being refitted in preparation for Season 2 (available after Warlords of Draenor has launched.)
- Account-wide membership in Brawler's Guild will carry over to Season 2. Once a brawler, always a brawler!
- Grand Expedition Yak’s reforge vendor (Mystic Birdhat) has been replaced with a vendor that offers transmogrification services.