Located within the dark heart of Tanaan Jungle, Hellfire Citadel looms over the landscape and can be seen from nearly anywhere within the area. Having braved the dangers of Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry, the heroes of Azeroth and Draenor now must assault this fel-twisted bastion—the horrors within pose an unrelenting threat to everyone on Azeroth.
In Hellfire Citadel, players will be able to earn items ranging in power from item level 675–685 in Raid Finder up to item level 735 in Mythic difficulty. You’ll also have a chance to add a new Rare quality companion, the Corrupted Nest Guardian, to your pet collection. You’ll need an item level of at least 650 to enter Raid Finder.
The Iron Bulwark (exterior area)
With the aid of the mercenary Blackfuse company, the Iron Horde constructed devastating siege machinery in the shadow of Hellfire Citadel, to be used in the eventual assault upon Azeroth’s capitals. With the tanks now retrofitted to use fel energy, Siegemaster Mar’tak awaits Gul’dan’s command to begin the assault.
Designer notes: Like Spoils of Pandaria in Siege of Orgrimmar, this is a raid “boss” without a single named boss that must be defeated. Players must withstand waves of attackers, salvaging ammunition from their fallen vehicles, and using that ammunition to power the massive Hellfire Cannons that stand in the courtyard. Victory is achieved by breaching the gates of the Citadel.
The schematics for the Iron Reaver were found in the workshop of Blackfuse himself after the fall of Orgrimmar, drawing inspiration from the mighty constructs of the Legion and designed to be the nefarious goblin’s masterwork. The project was completed after his death, and represents the pinnacle of the Iron Horde’s military might.
Designer notes: We started out thinking of the traditional Outland Fel Reaver here, but the more mechanized side of the Legion is only present in an all-out invasion, and that didn’t really feel appropriate given the nature of their involvement here. So instead we went with an interpretation of the Fel Reaver that reflects the apex of the goblin-influenced siege vehicle that Garrosh brought to the Iron Horde: an evolved version of the Iron Juggernaut that once defended Orgrimmar, retrofitted to use fel power.
Pits of Mannoroth
As ancient as Draenor itself, Kormrok once ruled Gorgrond, the creatures of the land slinking away from the giant magnaron’s destructive fury. But then the Iron Horde came, trapping the behemoth and attempting to break his will. They were entirely unsuccessful . . . that is, until the rise of Gul’dan, and the fel power that Kormrok could not resist.
Designer notes: In general, the lower floor of Hellfire Citadel reflects the Iron Horde as it was before the influence of Gul’dan, whereas the upper reaches reflect the Shadow Council and the Legion more directly. Alongside siege machinery, the massive beasts of Gorgrond were the other lynchpin of the Iron Horde’s invasion force, so it should come as little surprise that Gul’dan would seek to corrupt and empower them with fel energies.
Court of Blood
Hellfire High Council
Thousands of Iron Horde orcs accepted the blood of Mannoroth, but none grew as powerful as the three that stand before you. Dia Darkwhisper, master of void magic and an outcast of the Shadowmoon, rose quickly to power—the left hand of Gul’dan. Gurtogg, with his insatiable hunger for blood, emerged the victor in hundreds of trials by combat. He has met his match only once, fighting Blademaster Jubei’thos to a draw. Tainted with fel sickness, they serve Gul’dan as both Highguard and Council of War.
Designer notes: We couldn’t in good conscience make a fel orc raid set in Draenor without a throwback to Gurtogg Bloodboil, the brutish Black Temple boss whose signature Bloodboil ability makes a return in this encounter. Accompanying Gurtogg are champions of other allied orc clans, expressing the core of each clan’s power with a fel twist.
Kilrogg Deadeye, Warlord of the Bleeding Hollow, seized control of his clan after performing a ritual to learn of his death. With this knowledge, he led his clan fearlessly on countless campaigns, marching toward the glorious end he desires. Now, with demon blood coursing through his veins, Kilrogg awaits you in Hellfire Citadel, awaiting the moment of his death—or yours.
Designer notes: Ever since the Lords of War shorts highlighted the gory ritual that lies at the heart of the Bleeding Hollow clan’s traditions, we knew that visions of death would have to feature prominently in the encounter. It’s unclear whether these visions are immutable, or whether knowing one’s destiny gives one the power to alter it....
Falling into the heart of the mausoleum Auchindoun, the Shadow Council lieutenant Teron’gor gorged upon hundreds of draenei souls, becoming a bloated abomination in the process. More than just an orc now, Teron’gor gave up his old name and has taken a new one: Gorefiend.
Designer notes: We laid the groundwork for this encounter in Auchindoun, further reinforcing the rule that if you don’t actually see a boss die, it’s quite possible that you haven’t seen the last of them. Of course, the inverse of that rule isn’t necessarily true—Kael’thas says “hello.” In any case, Gorefiend hearkens back to encounters like C’Thun and Yogg-Saron, where players are devoured and must overcome spirits inside the stomach of the bloated monstrosity to prevent them from escaping to attack the raid.
After Iskar’s efforts to resurrect Terokk and return to power ended in frustration, he was approached by Gul’dan with an offer and a promise to break the ancient curse of Sethe. No longer flightless, elevated from the shadows yet still a master of illusion and deception, Iskar’s hour of vengeance is at hand.
Designer notes: If something seemed suspicious about Shadow-Seer Iskar as you quested through the Spires of Arak, you weren’t mistaken. This was a fun encounter for the group to brainstorm, beginning with the premise of illusions and an artifact that let a single player see through those illusions, and weaving that concept through multiple abilities and interactions.
Fel Lord Zakuun
Speculated by some scholars of the Legion to be an evolved version of the common felguard, Fel Lords serve as enforcers in the direct service of Archimonde. Their cruelty is matched only by their brute force. Zakuun was set to a task that called upon both of these traits in equal measure: breaking the iron will of a stubborn and defiant orc chieftain of the Warsong Clan....
Designer notes: This Fel Lord represents a type of demon never before seen by players. We approached this encounter with the intent that it be the “Patchwerk” of the zone—that is to say, a heavy melee bruiser without companions—but of course he has a few tricks up his sleeve that will keep players on their toes.
The Felborne Breach
Summoned by Gul’dan from the depths of the Twisting Nether, Xhul’horac is one of the most powerful of the Void Revenants—a race of parasitic void-beings that tear holes through the planes of reality, consuming and absorbing the energies and beings within. Gul’dan has twisted Xhul’horac by feeding him overwhelming fel energy, and using his powers to tear open the portals through which he plans to rally the forces of the Burning Legion.
Designer notes: A lot of our boss concepts for Hellfire Citadel began by imagining what would happen if we added fel energy to different parts of the Draenor ecology. What would a fel variant of one of the void revenants we saw a glimpse of in Shadowmoon Burial Grounds look like? Xhul’horac answers that question, and the mechanics of the encounter play off the different polarities of fiery fel energy and the shadowy void, which players must manage as they fight a creature with one foot (or tendril, as the case may be) in each realm.
Halls of the Sargerei
Socrethar the Eternal
The greatest warriors of the draenei have their souls imbued into gleaming constructs serving as eternal Vigilants in defense of their people. Originally a member of the Council of Exarchs before his descent into darkness, Socrethar has perverted this holiest of rituals, and used a warped fel construct to preserve his soul after his defeat in Talador.
Designer note: Another familiar name, Socrethar represents one of the leaders of the Sargerei with whom players contended in Talador. His soul is ensconced in a construct, a twisted version of the first boss of Auchindoun, giving us a chance to play with a boss design idea that we haven’t really seen since Razorgore all the way back in Blackwing Lair: What if you let the player control a raid boss and use all its abilities for a period of time?
When Gul’dan brought his gift to the Sargerei, Velhari had already made her ambitions clear and risen through the ranks with brutal ferocity. Known to her enemies as the Tyrant, Velhari was one of the first to accept the fel touch, further enhancing her combat prowess. Velhari now bears a mockery of the holy symbol of the Naaru, signifying her conviction to the new order.
Designer note: The concept for this boss began with a simple idea: anti-paladin, or “dark vindicator.” What would a corrupted version of a draenei vindicator fight like? Many of Velhari’s abilities are a play on core Paladin mechanics such as (Un)holy Power builders and spenders, auras, and Guardians of Ancient Kings, with each of the three phases having a theme that parallels one of the Paladin class specializations.
Bloodthirsty and brutal, Mannoroth was Archimonde’s most feared enforcer, until he was felled by a mighty blow from Grommash’s blade. Even in death, his blood was used by Gul’dan to fuel a dark bargain with the Iron Horde and their allies. Gul’dan and his minions now seek to reanimate the shattered remains of Mannoroth so that he may continue to serve the Legion.
Designer note: Taking place atop the Citadel, looking out over the corrupted expanse of Tanaan Jungle below, this encounter features a parallel and opposing ebb and flow: initially, fel spires act as conduits for minions of the Legion, but as they are destroyed, Mannoroth gains more and more power as he is more fully reconstituted. The battle begins against a set of channelers and their minions as Mannoroth is nothing more than a heap of bones on the ground, and concludes with a final battle against the fully empowered Mannoroth.
The Black Gate
One of the original eredar who betrayed the draenei of Argus to take his place as the sinister hand of the dark titan Sargeras, Archimonde the Defiler commands the military might of the Burning Legion. He arrives in Draenor, reaching across space and time, to ensure that the invasion of Azeroth proceeds as planned, and that Gul’dan does not fail his Legion masters.
Designer note: We planted some seeds that this confrontation might be coming in the level-up quest experience. In the original timeline, Kil’jaeden was the broker behind Gul’dan’s dark deal with the Horde, but here—thanks to Garrosh’s interference—he failed, and so Archimonde was entrusted with the task of finishing the job. There are a couple of nods to the old Battle of Mount Hyjal encounter (Doomfire was mandatory), but Archimonde has learned a number of nasty new tricks since then. Although you have the greatest heroes of Azeroth and Draenor standing beside you in this battle, even they cannot aid you within the Twisting Nether itself. . . .
Now that you’ve seen the faces of the enemy, we hope you’ll be ready when it’s time to crash the gates of this fel fortress. The fate of Azeroth depends on it.
Blizzard je objavio pregled Torbjörn heroja na mapi Watchpoint: Gibraltar Mapi (Payload mapa).
Blizzard je objavio pregled Reaper heroja na mapi Temple of Anubis map.
Novi Heroji dolaze nam u Hearthstone! Magni Bronzebeard je danas potvrdjen od strane Blizzarda kao sekundarni Warrior Heroj.
- Heroji će koštati $9.99 USD ($12.99 AUD, 8.99€ EUR, 6.99£ GBP). (Source)
- Svi novi heroji koje kupite biće zlatni. (Source)
- Svaki heroj imaće poseban emote.
- Svaki heroj imaće svoju specijalnu pozadinu za karte.
- Neće imati svoje specijalne karte.
- Svi heroji biće objavljeni u različitim vremenima. (Source)
- Nećete dobiti novi deck slot kako kupujete heroja. (Source)
Some new faces have just shown up at the inn! Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft is happy to welcome new Heroes as they pull up a chair at the game table!
These new Heroes put a fresh face on the classes you know and love, and bring along some unique surprises of their own.
These new Hearthstone Heroes will feature beautifully detailed animated Hero portraits, including all-new art never before seen in the Blizzard universe. The first new Hero we’re introducing is a famed Warrior—the mighty King of Ironforge himself, Magni Bronzebeard!
Aside from the vibrant new Hero portrait artwork, these new Heroes also come with unique Hero power animations. Magni’s version of the Warrior’s “Armor Up!” Hero Power is sure to reinforce the fact that his majesty is not to be trifled with!
New Heroes also come with unique emotes and voices that convey their individual personalities, a play area featuring a custom visual theme, and nifty “entering the game” animations so you can greet (or intimidate) your next opponent in style.
If that wasn’t enough, new Heroes also come with a unique card back that will impress even the mightiest of dwarven kings! The steadfast “Magni” card back is added to your collection immediately after purchasing the Magni Bronzebeard Hero, and can be used with any deck of your choice.
New Heroes will be available for purchase from the in-game Shop for $9.99 USD! Usurp the traitorous Garrosh Hellscream and bring down the hammers of dwarven justice with Magni Bronzebeard; the first new Warrior Hero for Hearthstone—coming soon!
New Heroes do not add new cards to your collection or change the classes’ activated Hero Power and are not considered new classes
- Item - LFR T18 Mail Agility 4P Bonus Your special attacks have a 10% chance to cause a Fel Explosion, dealing
5,000Damage to all nearby enemies within 0 yards.
- Item - LFR T18 Mail Caster 4P Bonus Your damaging spells have an 10% chance to fire a chaotic flame towards your target, dealing
$187,773Chaos damage to all enemies it passes through.
- Item - LFR T18 Plate Melee 4P Bonus Your attacks have a chance to increase your attack speed by 50% for 5 sec. However, every
5sec the effect is diminished.
- Item - Death Knight T18 Frost 4P Bonus Frost Strike and Obliterate have a
25%chance not to consume Killing Machine.
- Item - Druid T18 Balance 4P Bonus When a Faerie Dragon is summoned, your Arcane and Nature damage is increased by
6% for 30 sec.
- Item - Druid T18 Feral 4P Bonus During Omen of Clarity, your next Cat Form ability generates
50%of its Energy cost when used.
- Item - Druid T18 Restoration 2P Bonus Your Lifebloom has a
60%chance to bloom when it periodically heals.
- Item - Druid WoD PvP Restoration 2P Bonus Your Barkskin and Ironbark now also grant the target Nature's Grasp, which roots the first 2 attackers for
- Item - Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot increase the duration of your Focus Fire by
- Item - Hunter T18 Survival 2P Bonus Your Black Arrow increases all elemental damage done to the target by
10% for 15 sec.
- Item - Mage T18 Arcane 2P Bonus Arcane Missiles has a
5%chance to create a Time Anomaly, summoning a random hero through time to assist you in battle for 10 sec.
- Item - Mage T18 Arcane 4P Bonus Each of the heroes summoned by Time Anomaly increases the damage you deal by
10% until it departs.
- Item - Mage T18 Fire 4P Bonus When the phoenix is summoned, you gain
5% spell damage and 5%spell haste for 15 sec.
- Item - Mage T18 Frost 2P Bonus Water Jet generates Brain Freeze when used, and the Brain Freeze effect increases Frostfire Bolt damage by an additional
- Item - Monk T18 Mistweaver 4P Bonus When you heal with Enveloping Mist or Uplift, 50% of the heal is also applied to targets with your Extend Life effect. When you Rising Sun Kick, you have a
45%chance to apply Renewing Mist on a nearby injured ally.
- Item - Monk T18 Mistweaver 4P Bonus Fistweaving When you heal with Enveloping Mist or Uplift, 50% of the heal is also applied to targets with your Extend Life effect. When you Rising Sun Kick, you have a
45%chance to apply Renewing Mist on a nearby injured ally. Limited to 1 target. Instant.
- Item - Monk T18 Windwalker 4P Bonus Increases the chance for you to gain Combo Breaker by
10%, and increases your maximum Energy by 20.
- Item - Paladin T18 Retribution 2P Bonus Avenging Wrath now has
- Item - Paladin T18 Retribution 4P Bonus After using Avenging Wrath, your damage is increased by
5%every 1 sec for 10 sec.
- Item - Priest T18 Discipline 2P Bonus Your Penance damage and healing is increased by
8%for 15 sec each time it deals damage or heals. This effect stacks up to 6 times.
- Item - Priest T18 Discipline 4P Bonus Each time Penance heals, it has a
33%chance to heal another injured ally near your target.
- Item - Priest T18 Holy 2P Bonus You gain 2%
spellhaste for 15 sec when Prayer of Mending bounces. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
- Item - Priest T18 Shadow 2P Bonus Reduces the cooldown on Shadowfiend by
130sec and the cooldown on Mindbender by 20 sec.
- Item - Priest T18 Shadow 4P Bonus When your Shadowfiend or Mindbender expires, you gain Premonition, increasing your Multistrike chance by
25% for 15 sec.
- Item - Rogue T18 Assassination 2P Bonus Your Dispatch deals
45%additional damage as Nature damage.
- Item - Rogue T18 Combat 4P Bonus Increases your damage while Adrenaline Rush is active by
- Item - Rogue T18 Subtlety 4P Bonus Your Eviscerate and Rupture reduce the cooldown of your Vanish by
2sec per Combo Point used.
- Item - Shaman T18 Elemental 2P Bonus Your Earth Shock has a
33%chance not to consume any Lightning Shield charges and to have its cooldown instantly reset.
- Item - Shaman T18 Elemental 4P Bonus For every
20Lightning Shield charges consumed, your total total spell haste is increased by 20% for 15 sec. Every 3 sec the effect diminishes.
- Item - Shaman T18 Enhancement 2P Bonus Whenever you gain a Maelstrom Weapon charge, you Electrocute all nearby enemies within 10 yards for
[ 15%of Spell Power ] Nature damage.
- Item - Shaman T18 Enhancement 4P Bonus Maelstrom charges increase the damage done by your Nature spells by an additional
10%, and you may now have a maximum of 10 Maelstrom charges.
- Item - Shaman T18 Restoration 2P Bonus Increases Riptide's critical strike chance by
- Item - Shaman T18 Restoration 4P Bonus When you Chain Heal, you also apply Riptide to the primary target.
- Item - Warlock T18 Affliction 2P Bonus Each time Drain Soul deals damage, it has a
20%chance to extend the duration of your Dark Soul: Misery by 2 sec.
- Item - Warlock T18 Demonology 2P Bonus Your Soul Fire increases the damage done by your Demons by
5%for 15 sec. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
- Item - Warlock T18 Destruction 2P Bonus Reduces the cast time of your Chaos Bolt by
1.0sec and increases its damage by 5%.
- Item - Warlock T18 Destruction 4P Bonus Your Chaos Bolt has a
9%chance to not consume a Ember.
- Item - Warrior T18 Arms 2P Bonus Your Rend periodic damage ticks have a
30%chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike.
- Item - Warrior T18 Arms 4P Bonus Your Rend deals damage
30% more often.
- Item - Warrior T18 Fury 2P Bonus While Bloodsurge is active, your Wild Strike critical strike chance is increased by
12%and Wild Strike critical strike damage is increased by 12%.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_BATTLEPAY_DELIVERY_PENDING - - You have another transaction in progress. Please try again later.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_GUILDMASTER - - Please hand over guild leadership or disband your guild and try again.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_CHARACTER_LOCKED - - This character is locked.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_CUSTOMIZE_ALREADY_REQUESTED - - This character has the service pending.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_DUPLICATE_CHARACTER_NAME - - This name is already in use on this realm.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_FACTION_CHANGE_TOO_SOON - - This character is still on cooldown for this service.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_HAS_AUCTIONS - - This character has active auctions. Please cancel them and try again.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_HAS_MAIL - - Please clear the mail from this character's mailbox.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_HAS_WOW_TOKEN - - Please sell or redeem all WoW Tokens on this character.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_INELIGIBLE_MAP_ID - - Please complete the starting area for this character.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LABEL - Error. Please address these issues:
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LAST_CUSTOMIZE_TOO_SOON - - This character is still on cooldown for this service.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LAST_RENAME_TOO_RECENT - - This character is still on cooldown for this service.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LAST_SAVE_TOO_RECENT - - This character was logged in too recently.|nPlease wait several minutes and try again.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_NAME_NOT_AVAILABLE - - This name is not available on that realm.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_OTHER - - An error was encountered. Please come back later.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_RACE_CLASS_COMBO_INELIGIBLE - - This character does not have any eligible races to change to.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_REALM_NOT_ELIGIBLE - - Please select a different realm.
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_TOO_MUCH_MONEY_FOR_LEVEL - - This character's gold exceeds the maximum they can transfer at their level (%s).
- BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_UNDER_MIN_LEVEL_REQ - - This character does not meet the minimum level requirement.
- CHARACTER_SELECT_NAME_DELETED - %s (Deleted)
- GARRISON_SHIP_CANNOT_DECOMMISSION_ON_MISSION - You cannot decommission a ship that is currently on a mission.
- GARRISON_SHIP_DECOMMISSION - Decommission
- GARRISON_SHIP_DECOMMISSION_CONFIRMATION - Are you sure you want to permanently decommission|n%s?|n|nYou will not be able to get this ship back.
- GARRISON_SHIP_DECOMMISSION_SUCCEEDED - %s has been decommissioned.
- SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_267 - You have already entered in to this trade agreement.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Vendor loot recovered when opening salvage recovered from Follower missions is now a stackable item rather than a range of various items taking up lots of inventory space. The average gold value should remain roughly the same.
Raids and Dungeons
Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry Changes
- The achievements, Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall, Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall, Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible, and Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible are no longer obtainable.
- Improved banner notifications when the player receives an item with a Warforged, tertiary stat, or socket bonus.
- Frenzied Regeneration now refunds a proportional amount of excess healing dealt back to the Druid as Rage.
- Moonfire now deals 4% less damage.
- Wrath now deals 4% less damage.
- Mastery: Total Eclipse now provides a 2.5% increase to the maximum damage bonus from Eclipse per mastery (up from 1.9%). has reduced in effectiveness by 5%.
- Starfall now deals 4% less damage.
- Starfire now deals 4% less damage.
- Starsurge now deals 4% less damage.
- Sunfire now deals 4% less damage.
- A Murder of Crows now deals 75% 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets for Beast Mastery Hunters.
- Tiger Strikes no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 35% 40% increase to Multistrike chance while active (up from 25%).
- Battle Trance now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 15% (up from 5%).
- Surge of Light (Discipline, Holy) can now also trigger from Power Word: Shield and Clarity of Will.
- Deadly Throw now reduces the target's movement speed by 70% (up from 50%) but no longer interrupts spellcasting when used with 5 combo points.
- Elemental Overload now increases multistrike damage by 20% (down from 35%), but now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 10% (up from 5%).
- The following Warlock pets received a visual upgrade using a higher resolution texture.
- Felguard (Demonology)
- Voidlord (Grimoire of Supremacy)
- Wrathguard (Demonology Warlocks with Grimoire of Supremacy)
- Mastery: Master Demonologist now increases damage dealt by the Warlock and their demon servants by 1.25% per mastery (up from 0.96%), and further increases damage dealt by Touch of Chaos, Chaos Wave, Doom, Immolation Aura, and Soul Fire while in Metamorphosis by 2.5% per mastery (up from 1.92%). has decreased in effectiveness by 4%.
- Mastery: Weapons Master now increases the damage of Mortal Strike, Colossus Smash, and Execute abilities by 5.2% per mastery (up from 4.5%).
- Mortal Strike now deals 6% less damage.
- Gladiator's Resolve (Protection): Gladiator Stance now also increases the Warrior's Mastery by 50% 30% while active.
World of Warcraft Heroes of the Storm Nagrada - Grave Golem Pet
That’s not all: if you reach level 100 with any character in World of Warcraft, you’ll earn an Ironside Dire Wolf mount to use in Heroes of the Storm—an epic ride to represent your legendary accomplishments on Azeroth and Draenor.
Both rewards will be available starting June 2, 2015, after Heroes of the Storm officially launches. If you’ve already reached Player Level 20 in Heroes of the Storm or level 100 in World of Warcraft, you will receive these rewards shortly after the release of Heroes of the Storm.
We’ve also got some awesome rewards in store for our Hearthstone friends—check here to find out how to earn them.
New to Heroes of the Storm? You can download our fast-paced online team brawler free here. Good luck, and we’ll see you in the Nexus!