- Introducing Tavern Brawl! Each week, a different Tavern Brawl will pit you head to head versus another player using exciting and unique rules. One week might feature preset decks, while another week could have you crafting a brand new Tavern Brawl deck following specific guidelines, while others might offer buffs to specific minion types. The possibilities are endless! Tavern Brawl unlocks for players who have at least one Hero at level 20.
- New Challengers Appear! Make room at the table for new heroes! New heroes put a fresh face on the existing classes you know and love. There are new heroes for the Warrior, Hunter, and Mage classes and each one features an animated portrait, a unique animated version of that classes' existing hero power, a special "hero tray", all new emotes, gorgeous match start animations, and a themed card back.
- Warrior Hero Magni Bronzebeard is now available for purchase.
- Hunter Hero Alleria Windrunner is now available for purchase.
- Mage Hero Medivh is now available for purchase.
- You can now assign a card back to each of your decks.
- You can now view your hard-earned card backs as well as card backs you have not yet acquired in the collection manager.
- The collection manager has been updated. In addition to the new card back and heroes tabs, the crafting button is in a new location, filtering cards by mana cost can be turned on and off by selecting the gems, and there is a new section for filtering cards by set.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Galaxy Gifts
- Darnassus - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June. Card backs are awarded at the end of the Ranked Play season.
- The Blackrock Mountain game board has been added to the game board rotation in Play and Arena mode.
- Core Rager now properly shows its attack and health buff in the History Tiles.
- Fel Reaver now properly generates History Tiles when it destroys cards.
- Non-golden Chromaggus now properly creates golden cards when the card drawn is golden.
- Nozdormu no longer continues to produce a sandstorm effect after being Transformed.
- Gang Up no longer displays more than 3 cards after being used on cards with Choose One.
- Fixed an animation issue when golden cards with Taunt are destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Steamwheedle Sniper's targeting effect was not appearing over the Golden Hunter's Hero Power.
- Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.
Pharah Gameplay Preview - Watchpoint: Gibraltar
Reinhardt Gameplay Preview - King's Row
Zahvaljujući korejanskom Battle.net web sajtu, sada znamo da su najavljeni hunter i mage heroji Alleria i Medivh! Isti heroji biće dostupni po ceni od $9.99.
Pozadina za karte ima svoja imena, a na screenshotovima vidimo preveden Medivh (메디브) i Alleria (알 레리아). Slika je nažalost lošeg kvaliteta, ali sigurno za par dana imaćemo bolju kada Blizzard zvanično bude objavio na Battle.net sajtu.
Ovo znači da trenutno imamo tri kozmetička heroja: Magni, Medivh, and Alleria.
Alleria Windrunner - Promo Video & Art
- Tavern Brawls startovaće sredinom Juna!
- Učestovanje u Tavern Brawl je besplatno
- Ovo je nedeljni event koji ima custom deck build pravila.
- Jedne nedelje moraćete da napravite vaš deck sa kartama, ili možete dobiti premade deck.
- Ovaj game mod otključaćete kada izlevelujete bilo kog heroja do 20 nivoa.
- Svaki Brawl imaće svoj deckbuilding pravila / temu.
- Vi pravite vaš deck karata ili dobijate premade.
- Ukoliko pravite svoj deck za brawl, to radite sa Vašim kartama koje posedujete. (Source)
- Možete da igrate kolko hoćete Tavern Brawl sa vašim deckom.
- Ukupno pobeda u novom modu prikazivaće se na brawl stranici. (Source)
- Za jedan brawl možete imati samo jedan deck. Ali taj isti deck moćićete da menjate.
- Pobedom prvog brawl svake nedelje u toku startovanja eventa, dobijate Classic Card Pack. (Source / Source)
- Dnevni questovi mogu da se završavaju preko Brawela. (Source)
- Kao i play mode, za svaku treću pobedu dobićete 10 golda. (Source)
- Novi kozmetički heroji doćiće uz ovaj Patch. Već imamo najavu za Hunter i Mage heroja.
- Za svaki deck moćičete da postavite posebnu pozadinu za karte.
Screenshot Novog Interfejsa
Novi Kozmetički Heroji - Mage i Hunter
Zvaničan Blog Post
There’s a rumbling behind the doors of the Tavern. Hearthstone’s latest patch is coming soon and it introduces some big changes and features, so let’s throw open the doors and find out what’s next on tap!
Introducing Tavern Brawl!
Tavern Brawl is a new way to play Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft!
Each week, a different Tavern Brawl will pit you head to head versus another player using exciting and unique rules. One week might feature preset decks, while another week could have you crafting a brand new Tavern Brawl deck following specific guidelines, while others might offer buffs to specific minion types—who knows!
Tavern Brawl can be found below the Play, Solo Adventures, and the Arena buttons on the main Hearthstone screen. You may have to toughen up before entering the fray—Tavern Brawl is unlocked once a player has a level 20 Hero.
The possibilities for fun inside Tavern Brawl are endless— the only thing you should expect is the unexpected!
Brawl with Buddies
While it’s fun to get into Tavern Brawls with strangers, it’s also a blast to brawl with your buddies! To start a Tavern Brawl with a friend, enter the Tavern Brawl menu, open your Friends List, and push the ‘Challenge’ button next to your friend’s name. After they accept, press the Brawl Friend button and let the battle begin!
GET IN HERE
The first playable Tavern Brawl arrives in Mid-June, so get ready to pile on and knock some heads together. Brawls get plenty rowdy, so the Innkeeper will definitely need a couple of days after each one ends to get the inn all tidied up before the next brawl begins. That means Tavern Brawls are temporarily closed while the Innkeeper cleans up before a new, different brawl starts—so be sure to get a match or two in while you can! Stay up to date on when the next Tavern Brawl begins by keeping an eye on the official Hearthstone Twitter and Facebook.
Tavern Brawls will have free admission when the new mode becomes available. As part of the launch celebration, you'll earn a free card pack when you win your first game of the week in the first several brawls!
New Challengers Appear
New Heroes put a fresh face on the classes you know and love. Each new Hero takes an iconic personage from Warcraft history and brings them to the inn. These Heroes feature animated portraits, a unique animated version of their Hero Power, personalized game board artwork, all new emotes, special match start animations, and a custom-themed card back.
These Heroes will be available for purchase using real money in the Heroes section of the in-game shop.
Magni Bronzebeard, King of Khaz Modan and Thane of Ironforge, is the new Warrior Hero. This noble dwarf will bring the hammer down upon his foes! He’s not the only new face coming to the tavern, and there are more heroes yet to come:
Keep in mind that new Heroes do not add new cards to your collection, change the classes’ Hero Power, and are not considered new classes.
Customize Your Decks
Customize each of your decks like never before by assigning each one its own card back! Your card back collection has been moved to the Collection Manager. Selecting a card back will give you a closer look at it and allow you to set it as your favorite, making it your default card back for all decks.
If you want to assign a different card back to one of your decks, just open the deck you want to assign the card back to, select the card back tab in your Collection Manager, then drag your card back into the waiting card back slot.
Your new Heroes work the exact same way! Just go to the Heroes tab to see all the Heroes you’ve collected. Select a Hero and set them as a favorite, which will assign them to every deck you play with that class. You can also pick and choose Heroes for specific decks, so if a new Hero has joined your collection, you don’t have to leave an old favorite out in the cold.
Each deck in your collection can be assigned a unique card back and Hero.
Let the Games Begin!
We hope you enjoy all the new features coming with Patch 2.7. Be sure to get into a Tavern Brawl, add a new Hero to your roster, and have fun picking a different card back for each of your decks.
With the upcoming release of Patch 6.2, Arena and Rated Battleground Season 16 will be ending. Once the patch is live, we'll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
All players who believe that they may have qualified for PvP Season 16 awards should note the following:
- In order to ensure you receive your award(s), please refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after PvP Season 16 has ended.
- PvP Season 16 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:
- The Honor cap will remain at 4,000.
- Season 16 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
- Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
- We will confirm the start date of the forthcoming Season 17 in a post here in the weeks to come.
In war, you win or lose, live or die—and the difference is but an eyelash. To the battlefield!
Heroes of the Storm players who tuned in to our Mayhem Begins live broadcast this past weekend were treated to a sneak peek at what awaits them when the when the High Heavens and the Burning Hells are pulled into the Nexus with our upcoming Eternal Conflict update. During the show, we revealed a terrifying new Assassin hero, a brand new Battleground, caught up with members of the Heroes community, and cheered on the teams that duked it out during live showmatches.
If you missed any of the broadcast on Saturday, or just want to get a second look at the Eternal Conflict content we previewed, now’s your chance! We’ve got a complete VOD from the event embedded below, as well as a few screenshots that you can peruse for an even closer look at the Battlefield of Eternity and The Butcher.
The Mayhem Begins VOD
Battlefield of Eternity
Welcome to Battlefield of Eternity!
Concept art for the Battlefield of Eternity battleground
Fallen Shaman and Fallen Hound Mercenaries defend their turf against heroic challengers
The Butcher and his allies engage an Immortal at Battlefield of Eternity’s center
Johanna and The Butcher square off at the center of the Battlefield of Eternity
The Butcher fires up his Furnace Blast Heroic Ability
Heroes fall prey to The Butcher’s Lamb to the Slaughter Heroic Ability