In any case, here are details on what changed:
- Frost 2pc: Crit damage bonus reduced to 6% from 10%; Haste bonus reduced to 3% from 5%.
- Balance 4pc: Damage bonus reduced to 6% from 8%.
- Feral 2pc: Bonus to Omen of Clarity proc chance reduced from 133% to 90%
- Arcane 2pc: Damage of all summons reduced approximately 40%.
- Frost 4pc: Water Jet duration bonus increased to 10 sec from 4 sec.
- Windwalker 2pc: Combo Breaker chance reduced to 30% from 40%.
- Retribution 4pc: damage bonus reduced to 5% from 6%.
- Shadow 4pc: Multistrike bonus increased to 20% from 16%.
- Subtlety 2pc: Vanish damage bonus increased to 30% from 10%.
- Enhancement 4pc: Maelstrom damage bonus reduced to 5% from 8%.
- Affliction 2pc: Chance to extend Drain Soul reduced to 10% from 30%
- Demonology 2pc: Demon damage bonus increased to 4% from 3%.
- Fury 2pc: Critical strike bonus to Wild Strikes increased to 100% from 50%
- Fury 4pc: Cooldown reduction to Recklessness increased to 25 sec from 20 sec.
- Arms 2pc: Chance to reset Mortal Strike increased to 100% from 60%
- Protection 4pc: Bonus to Shield Barrier reduced from +200% to +100%.
Remember, these are changes to upcoming set bonuses, not pure class balance. The goal is for all set bonuses to be roughly comparable (with some variance given their vastly different nature) in power, and there were clear outliers on both sides of the spectrum. The changes above represent our effort to correct some of those outliers. If you feel your spec is underperforming currently, the answer is not for a specific overpowered set bonus to prop it up, nor is the reverse true.
If you feel that we missed the mark on changes based on your analysis of these specific bonuses, or that we may have overlooked some other bonuses that are also significantly too strong or too weak, we'd love to hear that feedback in this thread.
Follow along with us, won’t you, as we walk you through the next—and final—chapter in Warlords of Draenor’s Legendary Ring quest line, culminating in Patch 6.2. And if you’re just getting started—or want to pick up where you left off—we’ve put together a guide of the journey so far.
6.2 SPOILERS BELOW!
Patch 6.2: Chapter IV: Darkness Incarnate
Acquire your legendary ring by completing Khadgar’s quests.
The Final Assault
The campaign on Draenor has been taxing and perilous, but there’s more that needs to be done. In the quest The Final Assault, you’re asked to head back to your Garrison to await further instructions from Archmage Khadgar. Ominous news is spreading that Gul’dan has taken over what remains of the Iron Horde—as if history is doomed to repeat itself despite the valiant efforts of the Horde and the Alliance forces. To face this evolving threat, you’ll need to ready yourself to go back to Tanaan Jungle.
You’re going to need a bigger boat to get to Tanaan, and are soon tasked to build a Shipyard in your Garrison to get you there. You’ll also be able to build a fleet and send ships out on missions to help turn the tide of the war.
Khadgar will meet you at your new dock to explain the next steps to earning your ring and putting a stop to Gul’dan’s nefarious machinations. First, you’ll need to work on Upgrading your shipyard to Level 2 and then take on legendary shipyard missions until you earn the draenic sea chart. Khadgar also wants you to venture into Hellfire Citadel within the heart of Tanaan Jungle for the quest We Don't Need No Library Card, which tasks you with collecting Tome of Chaos.
Once you’ve collected the tomes, it’s time to start Cooking the Books—or at least it would be if Cordana would cooperate and burn them as she should. Sometimes, if you want to get something done though, you’ve got to do it yourself. You’ll have to fight Cordana to stop her from keeping the books and taking your precious, precious ring.
Once Cordana is defeated, Alliance characters will meet with Yrel to receive K’ara’s blessing, and Horde characters will meet with Drek’thar to receive a blessing of the elements. You’ll also receive your shiny new Legendary ring. You’re going to need it for what you have to do next. There’s just one thing left to do: go after Gul’dan.
Once Gul’dan has been defeated, you’ll earn the Chapter IV: Darkness Incarnate achievement, and gain a new monument for your Garrison.
After all of that work, we won’t blame you if you crack open a celebratory Kaja’Cola by your monument as you gaze at your lovely new ring. You deserve it.
@PlayOverwatch Twitter nalog tweetovo je sliku koja sadrži siluetu karaktera zajedno sa porukom.
"Masked assailant responsible for string of attacks in recent weeks"
Da li moguće da je ovo novi Overwatch Heroj?
Blizzard je objavio preview Winston Overwatch Heroja na Watchpoint: Gibraltar Mapi.
What is Whispers of Oblivion?
Whispers of Oblivion is a special three-mission prologue series that has been created to bridge the storyline between Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void.
What can we expect from these missions?
In Whispers of Oblivion, players will join Zeratul for the first time since Wings of Liberty to unravel the final piece of the Xel’naga prophecy.
How can I play these new campaign missions?
We will be making Whispers of Oblivion available to all players before the game’s release, but prior to that, we will be providing early access to the Prologue missions with pre-purchase of the game, as part of the Legacy of the Void beta. Look for more details sometime in July.
- Patch 6.2 Preview – Timewalking
- Patch 6.2 Zone Preview – Tanaan Jungle
- Patch 6.2 Preview – Bonus Events and Adventure Guide
- Preview 6.2 – Pets Galore
- Dev Watercooler – Itemization in 6.2
- Patch 6.2 Preview – Ashran Updates
- Patch 6.2 Raid Preview – Hellfire Citadel
- Dev Watercooler – Flying in Draenor
- Patch 6.2 Preview – To the Shipyard!
- Patch 6.2 – Armor Preview
- Warlords Season 1 Ending Soon
- Eternal Conflict is sort of an "expansion" - an event lasting for several months, with new heroes and battlegrounds!
- First Blizzard world to enter the nexus.
- Treasure Goblin - spawns right before the gates open, and if heroes manage to kill him before he escapes they get bonus gold at the end of the match!
- Some of this content will be on Public Test Realm 2 weeks from now - June 23rd.
- Cain is the cinematic narrator - so maybe there is still a chance he is the map narrator.
Leoric - very unique warrior
- Trait: when he dies, becomes a Wraith to continuously "haunt" and bother enemies even while dead. After the respawn timer is over, he respawns where the Wraith is, rather than at the base.
- He can attack other players and slow them while in this form (likely with a lot less damage), and that reduces his respawn timer.
- Heroic 1: Tombstone - creates a U-shaped wall at target location, effectively trapping enemies in that area.
- Heroic 2: March of the Black King - after a small wind-up, slashes forward dealing high area of effect damage and being unstoppable.
Monk - very nimble support (still early in development)
- Jumps around the battlefield and can heal allies.
- Very unique in the sense that his Level 1 Talent choice is actually a Trait Choice!
- He can choose from more offensive of defensive "stances" as his Trait - which suggests Mantras could be these Traits.
- Appears to have Seven Sided Strike as one of his skills.