- All quest boss NPCs in the Blasted Lands now have scaling health pools based on the number of players engaging them.
- Spawn rates for mobs and NPCs in the Blasted Lands have been adjusted.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Quest items for Mementos of the Fallen and Ransacking Nethergarde should now be tracked properly on the mini map.
- The title, "of the Iron Vanguard" received from completing The Iron Invasion achievement is now account-wide.
- Resolved an issue where the toy collection count was incorrectly increasing each time the character logs in.
- Death Knight
- Death Coil should now correctly have a range of 40 yards.
- Blood Tap, Runic Corruption, and Runic Empowerment should no longer incorrectly trigger when attempting to cast Death Coil against an invalid target.
- Lifebloom's Bloom effect should no longer incorrectly heal the casting Druid instead of their target.
- Resolved an issue where Deterrence modified by Glyph of Mirrored Blades was not reflecting spells back at the target.
- Resolved an issue where Explosive Trap's effects could be dodged.
- Resolved a script error with Arcane Barrage.
- Supernova now deals 30% less damage against player targets.
- Resolved an issue where Execute could incorrectly cause the Warrior to receive 100 Rage.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Reduced the health and damage of high level creatures and NPCs in Pandaria to more closely match their relative difficulty before the stat squish.
- Incarnation of Despair's Last Gasp now deals damage that is more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Legendary Cloak Quest Line
- Celestial Blessings: Adjusted the damage received by both the player and Wrathion during the challenges for Chi-ji (healer) and Niuzao (tanking) to a reasonable level.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Resolved an issue in Personal Loot mode where multiple players were unable to loot a boss or chest at the same time.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Auction house NPCs in Siege of Orgrimmar's should no longer be level 100.
- Garrosh Hellscream's Iron Star explosion damage has been reduced to a more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Throne of Thunder
- Jin'rokh the Breaker's Static Wound damage has been reduced to a more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Shadow Nova damage for Dark Ritualist and Ritual Guard has been reduced to a more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- Commander Tharbek received a tuning pass on their damage and ability cooldowns.
- Awbee should no longer spam their introduction after Commander Tharbek is defeated.
- Resolved an issue where items were incorrectly disenchanting into Warlords of Draenor enchanting materials.
- Shadow-Pan Monastery
- Gu Cloudstrike's Magnetic Shroud healing absorption has been reduced to a more reasonable amount in a post stat squish environment.
- Tank Trial NPCs now hit harder and have slightly more health.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Deepwind Gorge
- Resolved an issue where players were not receiving points for capturing a mine cart.
- Resolved an issue where Tier tokens obtained from Mists of Pandaria Raids could not be exchanged for gear.
- Resolved an issue where Dame Evniki Kapsalis was incorrectly selling Heirloom items for gold instead of Champion's Seals.
- Resolved an issue where Nat Pagle was incorrectly selling Draenic or Savage Fishing Poles.