Blizzard je pustio Hotfix za PC i Konzolne verzije Diablo III patch 2.4, kako bi uklonili problem sa lagom koji su igrači imali od kako je novi patch pušten na live serverima. Takodje u toku dana došlo je i do problema sa logovanjem u igru, ali kako saznajemo problem je brzom reakcijom developera otklonjen.
We are aware of login issues, and we are looking into it. We apologize for the difficulties, and we'll post updates as learn more.
This issue is now resolved! Thanks again for your patience! (Official Forums)
The following hotfixes have been applied today, 1-20. Note that some of these were previously listed as upcoming hotfixes; they have now been pushed live.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when the Skeleton King attempts to continue to whirlwind after he has been defeated (1/20)
- Fixed an issue that could prevent some players from logging in (1/20)
- Black Hole
- Fixed an issue where enemies affected by both Black Hole - Event Horizon and Taunt would remain at 1 hit point and be unable to be killed (1/20)
- Fetish Army
- Fixed an issue where fetishes could stop casting Poison Dart while using the Carnevil Legendary Voodoo Mask (1/20)
- Set Dungeons
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when a Set Dungeon begins, but there is not a valid portal saved (1/20)
- Fixed an issue where taking fatal damage in a Set Dungeon could cause the Set Dungeon to be empty the next time it was entered (1/20) (Official Forums)
Several hotfixes have been deployed to the Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. As we know some of you have been eagerly awaiting this news, we've consolidated this news in one place for your convenience.
- Zombie Dogs should now spawn the proper number of pets and matches in line with PC functionality
- Dungeon of Firebird's Finery: Fixed an issue where completing the objective to set 20 enemies on fire 6 times would prevent the objective to hit enemies with the Revive Meteor from tracking
- Dungeon of Roland's Legacy: Fixed an issue where players would not always be properly be prompted with the completion window if they kill all monsters before the time expires
- Fixed an issue where Carnevil would impact non-Witch Doctor pets summoned by items
- Fixed an issue where fetishes could stop casting Poison Dart while using the Carnevil Legendary Voodoo Mask
- Fixed an issue where taking fatal damage in a Set Dungeon could cause the Set Dungeon to be empty the next time it was entered (Official Forums)