Prvi dan Hellfire Raid istance je zavšren na US i već možemo videti guild Wild Card koji je blizu čišćenja Heoric moda 11 / 13.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Frost Death Knights now provides a 3% gain to haste (down from 5%) on critical hits with Obliterate and critical damage is increased by 6% (down from 10%) on critical hits with Frost Strike.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Feral Druids now increases the chance for Omen of Clarity to trigger by 90% (down from 133%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Balance Druids now increases Arcane and Nature damage by 6% (down from 8%).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Arcane Mages' summoned heroes now deal 40% less damage.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Frost Mages now increases the duration of Water Jet by 10 seconds (up from 4 seconds).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Windwalker Monks now gives Rising Sun Kick a 30% chance (down from 40%) to generate Combo Breaker.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Retribution Paladins now increases damage by 5% per stack (down from 6%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Shadow Priests now increases Multistrike chance by 20% (up from 16%) with Premonition.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Subtlety Rogues now increases all damage dealt by 30% (up from 10%) for 10 seconds after Vanish is used.
- [Hotfix in testing] Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Enhancement Shaman now increases damage dealt by Nature spells by an additional 12% (up from 8%), but now only counts up to a maximum of 5 Maelstrom charges (maximum 60% damage bonus).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Affliction Warlocks now has a 10% chance (down from 30%) each time Drain Soul deals damage to extend the duration of Dark Soul: Misery by 2 seconds.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Demonology Warlocks now causes Soul Fire to increase damage dealt by Demons by 4% (up from 3%) for 15 seconds per stack.
- The change to Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Arms Warriors has been reverted. Chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike from Rend periodic damage ticks is back to the original 60%. Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Arms Warriors now has a 100% chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike from Rend periodic damage ticks.
- Empty Drinking Horn now deals roughly 50% less damage with its Fel Burn effect.
- Prophecy of Fear explosion effect is no longer triggered by Mastery: Icicles for Frost Mages or Mastery: Molten Earth for Elemental Shaman.
- Soul Capacitor should no longer be dealing less damage than stated in the item's tooltip.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Naval Missions for Legendary Ring Quest Line items to appear prematurely on the Naval Mission map.
Creatures and NPCs
- Rolosh Wavechaser should no longer appear to be floating in the air for Alliance characters that have completed the quest "All Hands on Deck".
- [Requires a realm restart] Durotan and Yrel at the Iron Docks now have collision geometry.
- Solog Roark now dismounts players in his immediate vicinity during the quest Hook, Line... and Sink Him!
- Added a repair vendor to the Iron Docks for both Alliance and Horde characters.
- Elite Conquest Quartermasters Alixandr Fallor (Alliance) and Legionnaire Gutcrush (Horde) now dismounts players in their immediate vicinity.
- Fixed an issue where winning an event or completing an Ashran quest could award an incorrect version of Dented Ashmaul Stronbox.
- [Hotfix in testing] The quest chain to obtain and construct a Shipyard can now be completed while in a raid group.
- A True Naval Commander: Fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed players to construct Destroyers and Transports during the quest.
- [Requires a realm restart] Hook, Line... and Sink Him!: Blackrock Grapples now have collision geometry and the grapple is automatically triggered by proximity.
- [Requires a realm restart] The Train Gang: Multiple players can now use the detonator simultaneously to complete the quest objective "Blow Open the Train".
- Obstacle Course: Multiple players can now use the book and scroll simultaneously to complete the quest.
- Rumble in the Jungle: Fixed an issue where players could incorrectly receive the King of the Jungle buff before completing the quest.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- The Shadow War: Fixed an issue where players that have built a Shipyard could be unable to complete the quest by speaking to Khadgar.
- Into the Wilderness: The quest should now correctly award players with 100 Honor Points before the start of the next Warlords PvP season.
Raids and Dungeons
Premade Group Finder
- [Hotfix in testing] Hellfire Citadel for Normal and Heroic difficulties should now be available as an option for Premade Groups.
- Fixed an issue where newly learned account-wide mounts could not be favorited until the character has relogged.
- [Requires a realm restart] Primal Gladiator gear sets should correctly have their set bonuses once again.
- Players should no longer be spammed with loot notifications when multiple players obtain a Tome of Chaos for the Legendary Ring Quest Line at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Death Coil to not heal a friendly target unless an enemy target is selected.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Shadow Priests to be unable to shift out of the Shadowform visual effect.
- Grimoire of Sacrifice should no longer be incorrectly canceled at the end of a raid encounter.
Patch 6.2 Poznati Problemi
- This list is not complete, and will not include all issues.
- The issues listed here are frequently reported issues that may be addressed at a later date via client patch.
- Forums threads that report issues already on this Known Issues list my be locked if the are constantly bumped with no new or relevant information.
Classes and PVP:
- Priest - The Tier 18 Discipline 4 Piece Bonus will always target a character with the least HP regardless of whether they're injured.
- Tanaan Jungle, with the exception of Fang'rila, does not have General or Local Defense chat channels.
- Horde Garrison Herb Garden assets can temporarily disappear from view.
- Throne of Thunder: The mini map appears white in certain areas.
- Male Tauren character models may become stuck sitting in Rank 2 and Rank 3 versions of the Guard Shack asset.
- Hillsbrad Foothills does not have General or Local Defense chat channels.
- You may be dismounted when flying between Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Kun'lai Summit.
- Bodyguard Followers do not heal themselves after combat ends if the player is mounted at the time
- There are no starting blobs for any of the Docks intro quests.
- Players who faction change, and have completed some progress towards the achievement "Securing Draenor", will be unable to complete it.
Characters, Creatures, and Mounts:
- The attachment points for Grimoire of Haste and Burn Corpse are backwards, causing the scroll and torch to animate awkwardly whenever those spells are cast.
- Experience rewards sometimes display and animate erroneously for ships that were destroyed during a failed naval mission.
- You are unable to use the bodyguard trait of Leorajh to access the command interface.
- Game tooltips sometimes get stuck in a state where they only remain on screen for a fraction of a second.
- The equipment manager fails to populate after relogging from an improper disconnect, requiring a 'proper' relog to fix
- Shipyards: The ship leveling up animation may flash the screen.
- The in-game Shop does not display the 'product already owned' checkmark for the Cenarion Hatchling.
- The Raid Finder re-queue button can enter a non-functional state.
- Player cooldown tracking is inaccurate when re-logging.
- Several voiceover sound files cannot be heard in the Hellfire Citadel raid.