December 2, 2014
- Highmaul opens with Normal and Heroic difficulties accessible.
December 9, 2014
- Mythic difficulty and the first wing of Raid Finder (Kargath/Butcher/Brackenspore) unlock.
December 16, 2014
- Raid Finder Wing 2 (Tectus/Twin Ogron/Ko’ragh) unlocks.
January 6, 2015
- Raid Finder Wing 3 (Imperator Mar’gok) unlocks.
Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixevi - Novembar 12
- Death Knight
- Necrotic Plague now deals 20% more damage.
- Lunar Peak should no longer incorrectly display as having 2 charges (it was always only 1 charge). Additionally, the tooltip will be updated in a future patch to clarify the damage increase only applies to Moonfire's initial damage.
- Explosive Trap now deals additional Fire damage over 10 seconds (down from 20 seconds). Total amount of damage dealt remains unchanged.
- Binding Shot should now correctly stun targets affected by silence when they move more than 5 yards from the arrow. Additionally, targets should no longer incorrectly break out of stealth on entering Binding Shot's area of effect.
- Combustion is now learned at level 80 (up from level 77).
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases armor by 75% (up from 50%), and reduces magic damage taken by 15% (up from 10%).
- Power Word: Shield now absorbs 20% more damage.
- Holy Nova's healing has been reduced by 41%.
- Penance's damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
- Resolved an issue where Posthaste may sometimes not trigger correctly with Disengage.
- Fire and Brimstone should now correctly hit all secondary targets within 10 yards, regardless of whether they're in combat with the Warlock.
- Damage caused by Burning Rush while Soul Link is active should no longer incorrectly cause the Warlock to go into combat.
- Stacks of Demonbolt debuff should no longer be incorrectly removed by Hand of Protection.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- The Postmaster received a talking to and should no longer be mailing large amounts of unimportant items to players.
- Grommloc, the delightfully dreadful baby murloc masquerading as Grommash Hellscream, legendary leader of the Warsong clan is now available. Players eligible to receive this pet will find it in their in-game mailbox. An Achievement for obtaining this battle pet will be added in a future patch.
ItemsRaids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Darkmoon Top Hat can now only be used while the Darkmoon Faire is active.
Warlords Launch Mini - FAQ
When will the launch of the game happen for my time zone/region?
Warlords of Draenor will launch in:
- Europe at 12:00 a.m. CET on Thursday, November 13
- North America (US) at 12:00 a.m. PST (1:00 a.m. Mountain, 2:00 a.m. CST, 3:00 a.m. EST) on Thursday, November 13
- Oceanic will launch at the same time as the US.
- Korea at 12:00 a.m. KST on Tuesday, November 18
- Taiwan at 12:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, November 18
- China at 12:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, November 18
How do I get to Draenor?
When the clock hits midnight (or whatever respective time zone you're in), you'll see the following things happen:
- A server message (yellow text in your chat window) will be displayed, signaling the launch of Warlords of Draenor!
- If you've already upgraded your account to Warlords of Draenor, a quest will popup in your quest log, directing you to the Blasted Lands. You do not need to be in a major city to receive this quest. If you haven't upgraded your account, you won't be able to receive the quest or venture in Draenor until you do.
- Once you get to Blasted Lands, speak to Khadgar outside the Dark Portal to head to Draenor!
- Note: you don't need to be online at midnight to get the quest, it'll be waiting for you whenever you do decide to login.
Do I need to install Warlords of Draenor or use the install disc?
If you're already playing on retail realms, you have all the files you need to play Warlords of Draenor - no further downloads or installs are required. If you haven't updated your WoW client to version 6.0.3 yet, you can either just run the Battle.net app to do so, or install the game using the Game Disc DVD (if you bought a Box Copy of Warlords of Draenor).
Do i need to logout at midnight before I start leveling?
Nope! If you've already upgraded your account to Warlords of Draenor, you won't need to do anything! You can always double check your account status by logging into the Account Management page at https://us.battle.net/account/management/
- What happens if I boost a character to level 90 after Warlords of Draenor launches?
- If you haven't upgraded your account to Warlords of Draenor yet, your boosted character will be placed in Blasted Lands.
- If you've upgraded your account to Warlords of Draenor, boosted characters are placed directly in Tanaan Jungle.
Will I be able to invite a friend to my realm and quest together, vise versa? didn't see anything pertaining to this answered, would be nice to know.
Yup! You'll be grouped together on the same realm.
What happens if someone boosted a character, he's in Blasted Lands with the Iron Invasion quest chain but he can't login to play again till after WOD goes live?
The quest chain actually doesn't disappear when WoD launches. The Feat of Strength (and associated title) is no longer awarded, but you can still do the quests, gaining the quest rewards (gear) and the pet, Iron Starlette. So your friend would be able to continue the quest chain in Blasted Lands and unlock the rest of his abilities.