Od 25 pa do 29 Decembra, Blizzard je pustio Community XP Buff koji Vam daje +100% veći experiance. Uživajte u grindanju dok traju praznici!
Get ready to deck the hells with a few extra experience points.
That's right! All nephalem who log into Diablo III this weekend on any platform* will receive a +100% bonus to experience gain. As with previous buffs, the bonus provided will stack multiplicatively with other existing bonuses, including those provided by items, shrines, Pools of Reflection, and Paragon points.
Doesn't matter if you've been naughty or nice! This festive in-game boost begins for console and PC players alike in the Americas region on Thursday, December 25 at 12:00 a.m. PST and ends on Monday, December 29 at 11:59 p.m. PST.**
Whether you're in Sanctuary, Azeroth, Mar Sara, the Nexus, or your local Hearthstone tavern, we hope that you and yours share in the warmth of the season. Happy holidays, heroes, and have a very merry new year!
*Please note that this buff will only be available on console for Ultimate Evil Edition.
**For PC, the buff will start and end at the noted times in each gameplay region according to its local time zone (PST for the Americas, CST for Europe, and KST for Asia). For console, the buff will start and end in all regions at the same time, listed above. For time zone assistance, click here.
The holiday season is upon us, and to celebrate this festive time of year, we're giving away free bonus XP! Players who log in to brawl in the Nexus between December 24 and January 1 will receive a 25% XP boost. The boost is only available while logged in to the game, but it will apply to all Heroes and stack with other similar bonuses -- the +XP bonus will also stack additively with Stimpacks!
We will soon be awarding players with two unique portraits to show off their accomplishments. Players that play a game during the Technical Alpha will be granted a unique portrait when Closed Beta launches on January 13, 2015, and those players that reached Player 40 at any time during the Technical Alpha phase of testing will also be awarded with another unique portrait. So if you have access to the Technical Alpha, there's no better time to jump in and take advantage of the holiday bonus to help you hit Player Level 40 before Closed Beta hits!
Vaeflare je objavio blog o detaljima prošlosti i onoga što nam dolazi u Heroes of the Storm. Nemojte da zaboravite da Beta počinje 13 Januara, tako da se prijavte ukoliko niste dobili alpha access.
2014 has been a jam-packed year for Heroes of the Storm! After a rocking PAX East in March, we launched our Technical Alpha, and have been working on improving the game and its infrastructure ever since so that more people than ever can join us in the Nexus. Throughout the year we also shared the latest game updates here online and offered thousands of attendees of PAX East, gamescom, PAX Prime, and BlizzCon a sneak peek at the developments ahead. What’s more, we even premiered our first Heroes of the Storm Exhibition Match at BlizzCon 2014!
We still have a lot of plans in store, and there are new Heroes, announcements, and a host of exciting new features ahead, including updates on Ranked Play, Draft Mode, and updated Social Systems on the horizon. Our aim is to continue to build upon the fundamentals we’ve established in Heroes of the Storm, and shape it into something even more fun and compelling. Most of all, we want players to be excited about jumping in for a brawl with their favorite Heroes, whether you are playing alone, with friends, or if you crave the pulse-pounding thrills of a competitive team environment. Whatever your preferences, we want to make sure we’re there to support you all the way to victory!
The Adventure So Far
Over the last nine months we’ve introduced 32 powerful and unique Heroes, five dynamic Battlegrounds, 111 Skins, and 12 steadfast Mounts, with more on the way. Iconic Heroes like Jaina and Kerrigan have been joined by quirky and unconventional Heroes like the Murky and Abathur to offer players a variety of new, exciting, and often unconventional ways to do battle in the Nexus. We’ve also implemented a combined total of 369 different color Tints available across our Heroes, Skins, and Mounts to help you customize your look so you can brawl… in style. Better yet: all of these color Tints can be unlocked for free as you play your Heroes and seek to master them on field of battle.
But that’s not all! This year we’ve also been steadily working to improve the quality of our models, animations, and effects in Heroes of the Storm, and we’ve had six major patches. These patches have included not only a variety of new content and balance changes, but we also added a new Progression system, reward changes, extensive UI changes, Custom Games, Replays, and the option for players to add or remove human or A.I. players, and organize observers and teams much more easily.
The Journey Ahead
We’re very excited to enter Closed Beta on January 13 as we continue to expand our pool of testers and move into later stages of testing. If you haven’t received an invitation to test Heroes of the Storm yet, it’s not too late! Make sure you’ve elected to participate in Heroes of the Storm testing by opting in on your Battle.net account’s Beta Profile Settings page. By doing so, you’ll give yourself the best chance at gaining testing access as we expand the pool of invited players in the weeks and months to come.
Regardless of whether or not you’re currently in the Technical Alpha, we also wanted to take a moment to thank you for your passion and feedback for Heroes of the Storm, which continues to help us fine-tune and improve the game’s features and balance.
Make sure to keep an eye on HeroesoftheStorm.com, follow @BlizzHeroes on Twitter, Like Heroes of the Storm on Facebook, and subscribe to @BlizzHeroes on YouTube to keep up with all the latest news as soon as it’s announced.
Stay tuned for more updates, and we hope to see you in the Nexus soon!
Paragon je objavio svoj video zapis Imperator Mar'gok Killa!
Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixes - December 19
- Garrison Buildings
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Resolved a situation that could cause players to be unable to receive new Nemesis quests.
- Frostfire Ridge
- The Cure: Frostwolf Gladiators can no longer be killed by Alliance players.
- Guild Bank Money Logs should now be able to correctly display records of transactions greater than 215,000 gold.
So you say dps shamans are underperforming yet you nerf enhances set bonus? Logic much?
If it was a badly tuned for Ret, it was badly tuned for Enhance. We can find another way to help. (holinka)
Will we be able to purchase conquest gear with honor after earning 27,000 conquest for the season?
no. That was primarily for offsets and the gear just changes now. Unnecessary going forward. (holinka)
Suggest making PvP trinket set bonus a buff on player so it's possible to choose targets accordingly.Take advantage of no setbonus
you just want transparency of the bonus? (holinka)
I get that people asked for it, but if you can buy both then why bother with choices/branching paths at all?
You can't swap till you finish the zone and hit max level, still a decent amount of time with that bldg (Muffinus)
Reputation / Questing
So frustrated at Apexis dailies. Spend 90% of my time running around trying to tag a mob. So is everyone else. Can we at least share the elites? Would make it feel more like joining a battle than competing to push a button first.
Try joining a group! Use the new Group-Finder button to join a group in progress doing that content. Give it a try! (DaveKosak)
Dosta izmena najavljeno za Patch 6.1 kao i novi sadržaji!
- Game Time Tokeni koji će igrači moći da traduju ga in game gold!
- Legendary follower dolazi sa Legendarnim Quest Line-om.
- Bolji Flight Pathovi.
- Dugo očekivani heirloom tab.
- Novi Blood Elf Modeli, i ispravke kod ostalih.
- Blackrock Foundry u Februaru
- Mogućnost da šaljete tweetove iz igre.
We’re excited about what’s ahead in 2015, and we wanted to give you a glimpse at some of the long-term projects we’re working on, as well as some features planned for the Patch 6.1 update, which will be hitting the Public Test Realm (PTR) soon.
We hope everyone is enjoying the Legendary quest line with Khadgar, the next step of which opens up with the Blackrock Foundry raid in the new year. We’re already working on the steps after that, and the quest line will continue in Patch 6.1, where the first-ever Legendary Follower (with suitably Legendary abilities) will be available to join your Garrison. If you’re a fan of collecting Followers but haven’t set out on the Legendary quest line, now is a good time to get started!
Pepe’s Favorite New Feature
We’re working on the ability to send out Tweets—including screenshots—directly from within WoW, making it easier than ever to let friends know about your Achievements and item drops. We’ll be testing this functionality on the Patch 6.1 PTR.
Flight Master Competency
We have some new tech in the works that will allow flight masters to provide more-direct routes to your destination, regardless of the flight points your character knows. This’ll mean fewer roundabout routes; the flight masters will instead always try to send you on the shortest existing route. Hopefully, this will get you to your destination faster.
All About That Base
Garrison improvements, tweaks, and additions are on the horizon. While we’re working on some bigger additions for later on, we have a lot of other changes and additions you’ll see on the next PTR. We’re working on making visiting your friends’ Garrisons even more rewarding, with a daily visitor to set you and your friends on a fun random task (complete with rewards, Achievements, and a meta-Achievement for finishing all of the tasks). We’ll have awesome new items to spend your Garrison Resources on, new Missions to complete with fun new rewards, new items to change your Followers with, a new tier of Garrison-invasion difficulty for the most tenacious of defenders among you (can your Garrison withstand a world boss?), new profession-building Missions, and a whole lot more!
New Ways to Play
We’re exploring the possibility of giving players a way to buy tradable game-time tokens for the purpose of exchanging them in-game with other players for gold. Our current thought on this is that it would give players a way to use their surplus gold to cover some of their subscription cost, while giving players who might have less play time an option for acquiring gold from other players through a legit and secure system. A few other online games offer a similar option, and players have suggested that they’d be interested in seeing something along those lines in WoW. We agree it could be a good fit for the game, and we look forward to any feedback you have as we continue to look into this feature.
Collecting Your Heirlooms
We’re pretty far along in development on the much-talked-about Heirloom tab. This will bring the whole Heirloom system into a single account-wide collection UI and provide a clear purchase/upgrade path for all items. Heirlooms already on characters will be collected into the new UI (similar to other Collections features), base-level Heirlooms will be purchasable from vendors, and upgrade tokens that can be used on Heirlooms to raise their effectiveness to additional level caps will be obtainable through different forms of content. We’ll be looking for your feedback on the new system when the 6.1 PTR goes live.
The new War Games skirmishes feature allows anyone to run an online tournament, and we’re excited to see even more community-run tournaments in 2015. We’ll of course be running tournaments with our eSports partners as well, and will release details as those plans are finalized. As you saw at the Arena World Championship, we’ve come up with an improved UI to help viewers better follow the action, but we’ve been working on a complete overhaul for next year—with the goal of making it widely available for use in player-run tournaments, partner tournaments, and online casting. We hope to be able to share more soon.
You’re More Beautiful Every Day
As we discussed in the recent preview, new Blood Elf models are on their way, and we’re looking to get them in-game in an upcoming patch. Alongside the new Blood Elf models we’ll also be implementing a couple of tweaks and fixes for other character models, based on player and our own internal feedback, with some additional changes to come in future patches.
Ashran So Far
We’re continuing to focus on realm pairing and tech changes to help ensure more even fights between the Alliance and the Horde, as well as reduce the queue times to get into the PvP zone for those realms experiencing them. Further into the coming year our focus will be on updating and expanding the content Ashran offers in big new ways, but we’ll have more info on that as we get closer to patches beyond 6.1.
Raiders are continuing to enjoy Highmaul in all its ogre-y glory, and we’re watching how things play out as the last couple wings open in Raid Finder difficulty. While progression through Highmaul continues, Warlord Blackhand is eagerly awaiting your arrival in the Blackrock Foundry raid. We’re expecting Blackrock Foundry to become available in February. We’ll announce specific dates once we’ve seen more of how Highmaul progression . . . progresses.
. . . And Beyond
We have a ton of awesome content planned for next year, as well as some fun surprises, and we can’t wait to share more. See you in-game!
Patch 6.1 Heirloom Izmene
- We plan to them available again with patch 6.1. They are currently being redesigned to fit the new stat system.
- The heirlooms will be sold for gold and base level will go up to level 60. Once you buy a heirloom, it will be available for all characters on your account, as toys and pet are now.
- The base heirlooms can be upgraded to Tier 2 (usable up to level 90) and Tier 3 (usable up to level 100) in exchange for emblems that will be obtained as a reward for some tasks completed within the game.
Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixevi - 18 Decembar
- [Requires a realm restart.] Completing a quest for a newly swapped Outpost building should no longer cause it to incorrectly revert back to a pre-swapped state.
- Clarity of Will's (Discipline) protective ward on a critical effect should now be correctly reduced by Battle Fatigue in PvP combat.
- Glyph of the Inquisitor should now correctly be dealing self-damage against the Priest (with a chance to break crowd control effects) in PvP combat against enemy players with glyphed crowd control abilities that removes damage over time effects on the target.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Socrethar's Demise: Resolved an issue that could cause Socrethar to become unattackable.
- Report to the King: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Hero's Call: Redridge Mountains! and My Son, the Prince to become unavailable
- Warning the Warchief: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Machines of War and Enemies Below to become unavailable.
Creatures and NPCs
- Frostfire Ridge
- Iron Cannoneers no longer drop Iron Horde Scraps.
- Iron Banshee should now correctly award credit towards completing Assault on the Pit.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- The Everbloom
- Xeri'tac: Resolved an issue that could cause Venom-Crazed Pale One to not spawn in correctly.
- The Everbloom
- Fangraal and Kronus now costs 3000 Artifact Fragments to summon (up from 1000).
- Primal Spirit should now be dropping more frequently while harvesting mineral and herb nodes outside of the Garrison, from Skinning, and in a satchel obtained by completing the daily Fishing quest from the Garrison Fishing Shack.
- Potions purchased from the Brawler's Guild are now bind on pickup.
- Guide: Sharpshooting should now correctly have a chance to drop for Hunters from rare Draenor NPCs and creatures.
- Kowalski's Music Box should now correctly apply its soothing effect to targets that are not in combat.
- World Shrinker's effect is now removed when mounting up.
- Premade Groups should no longer display a Scenarios category for characters that are above level 90.
We're monitoring the situation and will provide details as they become available.
It looks like we were able to implement a resolution for the issue that should allow any new instances of the raid to function correctly. Going forward bosses will drop loot normally.
We are looking into possible resolutions for those impacted by the issue prior to the fix and will provide an update as soon as we know more.
Update 2 12/17 6:30 pm
We had hoped that we would be able to implement a resolution to those impacted by the earlier boss loot issue so that additional contact would not be necessary but unfortunately it seems that will not be possible.
If you killed the first and/or third boss in the Arcane Sanctum (2nd Wing of Highmaul) this morning and did not receive any loot, neither gold nor items, please submit a ticket though our Support Site and our In-Game Support staff will work to address the issue.
Thank you all for your patience.
Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixevi - 17 Decembar
- Garrison Buildings
- Frostwall Mines: Mine Guards should now scale with the player's character level.
- Frostwall Mines Level 3: Mine Guards now have significantly more health and damage.
- Prismatic Crystal now transfers only 75% of total damage on Critical Hits, and transfers only 50% of total damage on Multistrikes while in PvP combat.
- [Hotfix currently in-testing] Havoc now has a base cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
Creatures and NPCs
- Zidormi in Dustwallow Marsh should now correctly send players back in time to visit old Theramore.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Satchel of Savage Mysteries now has a guaranteed chance to award a piece of Heroic Dungeon loot (item level 630 rare) appropriate for the character's loot specialization.
- Developer Commentary: We’re aware of excessive queue times for Heroic Dungeons. To help players have a better experience in Dungeon Finder, we’re expanding the rewards for Satchel of Savage Mysteries to award Heroic Dungeon loot in addition to the guaranteed Augment Rune, and a chance to contain a mount, Follower enhancement token, Battle Pet, or Battle-Stone. The satchel will remain Bind on Account and we'll continue to monitor Dungeon Finder queues and iterate as needed to ensure a great experience for everyone.
- The Butcher now has a chance to drop a Green Winter Hat.
- Brackenspore: Elements of the fight, such as hostile fungus and beneficial mushrooms should now be visible from further away during the encounter on Mythic difficulty.
- Twin Ogron: Resolved a situation where pulling Twin Ogron and having them despawn could cause the Imperator Mar'gok encounter to not work correctly on Mythic difficulty.