Method je i dalje prvi sa 12/13 Mythic Killova u Hellfire Citadel Raid istanci. Ostao je još samo Archimonde i za njih trka za World First završena!
Patch 6.2 Hotfixevi - 7 Jul
- Pandaren Crew now increases success chance on naval missions that last more than 18 hours (was >1 day) and the degree of this success increase is now greater than a Human Crew or Undead Crew.
- Oil Rig: Pickup Location should no longer require players to complete the wrong blockade mission.
Raids and Dungeons
- Adjusted scaling to reduce the amount of health by roughly 10% on some Hellfire Reinforcements and some Felfire-Imbued Siege Vehicles for a 10-player raid on Heroic difficulty. Health should remain the same as before for raids with 30 players.
- Hellfire Reinforcements: Contracted Engineer, Gorebound Felcasters, Iron Dragoon, Hulking Berserker
- Felfire-Imbued Siege Vehicles: Felfire Artillery, Felfire Crusher, Felfire Demolisher, Felfire Flamebelcher
- Mannoroth should now have a chance to target Hunters with Shadowforce.
- Mannoroth should no longer use Shadowforce on players already affected by Mark of Doom.
- Doomfire now persists for 120 seconds (up from 90).
- Fixed an issue where players that have died during an event may sometimes not receive quest credit after their faction wins the event.
- Ironsides: Alliance characters should now be able to obtain credit for upgrading a transport to Epic quality and complete the achievement.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Mistweaver Monks should no longer incorrectly benefit twice from critical strike chance and multistrike chance.
- Execution Sentence now heals for 25% less in PvP combat.
- Cascade now deals 20% less damage in PvP combat.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Protection Warriors should no longer incorrectly cause Shield Barrier to consume less rage and generate a weaker damage absorption shield than intended.
PvP Gear and Champion's Strongbox
To follow up on this, we're planning to allow the Champion's Strongbox to be purchased from Conquest vendors for 1500 Conquest Points once a player has earned the Wild Conquest (27k) achievement. It will be added to the vendors in an upcoming hotfix.
Even with Strongboxes being purchasable, it still includes RNG which is what people are opposed to. Are you even listening to us??
Believe me, I completely understand how frustrating it is to get the "wrong" item. I've gotten two pairs of Vers/Mastery pants from Ashran. Would I have liked to get something else this week? Absolutely. But I also know that, especially this early on, being 1 item behind (at worst) someone else isn't going to have much of an effect on my standings at the end of the season.
Ultimately, we'd love to find a system that brings all the benefits of RNG gearing (which I talked about earlier in the thread) but doesn't have the frustration of duplicate items or the fear of never getting your best pieces. Buying pieces directly for Conquest points is not that system. We'll continue to look into other options, though.
hey, i am getting only two stacks of Elusive Brew with my 2hand weapon on my brewmaster. Is it an intended changed ?
Nothing changed here. You likely switched to a fast 2H weapon. You only get guaranteed 3 stacks with a 3.6-speed weapon. (WarcraftDevs)
Is it intentional that Mind Flay doesnt proc Prophecy Of Fear AOE but Arcane Missles does?
Yes because Mind Flay is a damage-over-time ability. (WarcraftDevs)
Character / Items
The change to Fragment of Dark Star is additive or multiplicative? (25% or 41%) final effect.
Multiplicative. It’d be 25% at Heroic ilvl. (WarcraftDevs)
- Hunter's Seeking Crystal goes on cooldown even if it fails to teleport you to a rare, intended or oversight?
This is intended. (WarcraftDevs)
w/ caches now not giving "next difficulty" gear after X kills, wont they become obsolete as we gear up through the tier?
Better for raiding to make mission rewards obsolete, than for missions to make raiding rewards obsolete. (WarcraftDevs)
Will the Throbbing Blood Orb be a toy too when the mini-patch that turns the Cursed Feather of Ikzan into one?
What is the reason behind the 50% nerf of Discordant Chorus' proc? It's already weaker than Empty Drinking Horn.
You might be comparing them to unfavorable situations, such as on a single-target. Fel Cleave was quite powerful. (WarcraftDevs)
How does Supreme Lord Kazzak ilvl loot work? Is it based on your progression in HFC or just a tooltip error in journal?
This is a dungeon journal bug and will be corrected in a future patch. (WarcraftDevs)
any plans to fix ashram queue spending half my day in a queue isn't fun
The queue is a big problem. We acknowledge that. Fixing it is difficult. We are working on options. (holinka)
Will the class trinkets from HfC work in PvP?
They do not work in rated PvP. (WarcraftDevs)
What are voidwalkers? Are they void-corrupted spirits like voidwraiths?
Not defined, atm. Maybe someday we will visit the cool-ass void dimension (Muffinus)
Reputation / Questing
Why do we have to do one apexis daily, to come back & pick up 2 more? Why not offer them in one go? Clarification?
The initial quest gives the most reputation; the follow-ups are there for those who want to invest more time. (WarcraftDevs)
What happened to the Garrison Mage Tower in 6.2? The Amperial Construct have gone all buggy and doesn't work 100% of the time
(1) There was a bug where players would fall through the world, so some pathing logic was added. (WarcraftDevs)
(2) This isn’t an ideal solution, so Amperial Construct will teleport you instantly in a small future patch. (WarcraftDevs)