Pet guildova se trenutno nalaze na 12/13 Mythic progres. Progres možete pratiti uvek na WoWProgress, i Manaflasku.
Patch 6.2 Hotfixebi - 13 Jul
- Fixed an issue where using chaining abilities against very large targets could cause the ability to not chain correctly to smaller targets.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Dia Darkwhisper to not cast Mark of the Necromancer a final time upon reaching 30% health.
- Wrynn's Vanguard Battle Standard and Vol'jin's Spear Battle Standard can no longer be used while in a rated-PvP environment.
Tier Armor Set Bonuses
Fixed an issue affecting a number of tier armor set bonuses not granting a chance to trigger the set bonus effect if the attacking ability's damage had been fully absorbed by a damage shield.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Balance Druids
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Discipline Priests
- Tier-17 4-piece set bonus for Combat Rogues
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Assassination Rogues
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Affliction Warlocks
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Affliction Warlocks
- Lifebloom should now be correctly granting full effects of Mastery: Harmony's bonus to periodic healing during the bloom portion of the spell.
- Fixed an issue where Kill Shot (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) can occasionally fail to reset its cooldown if it fails to kill the target.
- Barrage should no longer incorrectly hit targets that are in stealth if the Hunter is unable to see them.
- Water Elemental's Water Jet and Freeze ability could no longer be incorrectly cast at the same time.
- Fixed an issue with Monk abilities that could incorrectly detect two-handed vs. dual-wielded weapons.
so, did anybody win?
Yeah! 110 people to be exact! As well as the person (and guest) that won the trip to BlizzCon.
We're still finalizing some of the winners. Per the rules they have 10 days to respond to our email before we pick a new winner. Of course some people don't check their email, we pick a new winner, and sometimes they also don't check their email, etc. etc. this could go on for a long time... Plus the legal process for some of the larger ticket prizes requires physical documents being mailed back and forth. Long story short, we don't have a full final list of winners yet--although it's only a few stragglers remaining.
Instead of posting all the winner's screenshots (111 of them)--not only because it's a lot of entries to post, but also because it was a sweepstakes, and not a judgment of the best screenshots--we're going to just be posting some of our favorites. We should have that up early next week if I were to guess. (Source)
Infernals are basically the same as the Molten giants that Dark Shaman enslave, the only difference is shape and one is fel-
Fel construct vs. living earth creature enslaved against its will. (Muffinus)
be considered demonic souls...
"Infernal soul" might also be a term used by the legion for a fabricated "soul," which may not be the same as a life soul. (Muffinus)
So locks are controlling the infernal soul that animates the infernals? Neato, I guess fel-corrupted elemental spirits could also
I would consider those more fel-corrupted living beings, not necessarily demonic, just corrupted. Aberrations. (Muffinus)
...aren't shaman heals just water spells?
They used to be life spells! Now they are water. I think their res is still nature? I don't recall. (Muffinus)
Pets and Pet Battles
About battle pets, ever considered that the system might be getting a bit bloated? There are 14 rats, for example.
Sounds like we need more cats (Muffinus)