Blizzard je objavio Patch 6.0.3 Informacije koji će sutra biti postavljen na live serverima.
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- Report to the King/Warning the Warchief: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select Ironmender's Totem as a quest reward.
- Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
- Resolved an issue where certain helmets could incorrectly cause an Undead's jaw to disappear.
- Resolved an issue where skin color for Human models were not matching up with their original counterparts.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to remain disarmed for an extended period of time.
- Death Knight
- Breath of Sindragosa now deals reduced damage to secondary targets. Damage to the primary target remains unchanged.
- The passive ability Sanctuary, is now learned at level 10.
- Resolved an issue where Shadow Priests in Shadowform were not displaying a targeting outline.
- Gulp Frog no longer drops the Wilted Lilypad.
- Kor'kron Butcher Cleave ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Kor'kron Commanders with the Hemorrhagic Shadowstep ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Iron Starlette should no longer be excessively noisy when their owner is on a mount.
- A Villain Unmasked: Resolved an issue where Samuelson Unmasked was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Basilisk Butcher: Basilisk Meat should be dropping again.
- Borrowed Brew: Resolved a number of audio issues with the quest.
- Get Kraken!: Resolved an issue where North Sea Kraken was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Warforged Seal: Added a safeguard to prevent characters from completing the quest if they already have the maximum amount of Warforged Seal.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Looting bind-on-equip items should no longer automatically bind it to the character on Personal Loot mode.
- Resolved an issue where Guild Raid groups were not receiving credit towards Guild challenges on Mythic difficulty.
- Dragon Soul
- Spine of Deathwing: Blood of Deathwing should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Shannox: Rageface's Face Rage ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Blackwing Lair
- Razorgore the Untamed received a buff to increase his survivability.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- For players queued for Random Battlegrounds, the losing team should be receiving 45 Honor again.
- Resolved an issue where Windwalker Monks were unable to craft more than one item at a time using the "Create All" button.
- Fire-Watcher's Oath should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Bloody Coins on PvP kills once more.
- Living Root of the Wildheart's bonus armor provided by Ursine Blessing for Guardian Druids has been toned down to a more reasonable level.
- PlayMusic API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- PlaySound API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- Resolved an issue where quest headers in the Quest Log may become stuck in a collapsed state.
- Game settings and macros for characters with names that contains an extended ASCII character should be saving correctly once more for users on Mac OS.
- Resolved a number of situations where the mouse cursor can disappear on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue where multi-passenger vehicles entering your character's viewing area could cause them to be booted to the character selection screen.
- Resolved a client crash that can occur if a character logs out after copying a calendar event.
- Resolved a LUA error when selecting monitor 3 on systems with multiple video cards.
- Resolved a LUA error from using Command+M on the Credits screen on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue with the skybox flashing on systems with multiple video cards.
Normal Highmaul Otvoren za Test na Beta Serverima
Tagging this with blue for anyone asking how to get the candy buckets in Blasted Lands now.
On the border of Blasted Lands and Swamp of Sorrows, there's an NPC named Zidormi who will phase Blasted Lands to the old one if you need it. She can also phase it back to the current version when you're ready. (Source)
Arthas Costume Price
180+60+256+10 = 506.
Even if you get the absolute minimum possible, you still have enough for the costume. Assuming it's a simple coinflip for the Handful of Treats determination (50% chance of getting 2, 50% chance of getting 3), the odds of you getting the absolute minimum is
1 out of 11,150,372,599,265,311,570,767,859,136,324,180,752,990,208.
This isn't even counting the odds of you getting the absolute minimum from the Horseman too!
This is accurate (well I don't know if those odds are accurate or not, but the drops are). Even with the worst possible drops every single day you would end with 506. (Source)
Why is poisoned arrow scaling with AP while Incendiary/Frozen arrows scale with weapon damage ?
Fits the effect. Using weapon damage when the weapon isn't hitting is quite weird. Bleeds, Poisons, etc, are always AP-based. (Celestalon)
how many stars can fall on one tick of starfall? i tried and noticed it has a cap.
20, to make it consistent with others spells' AoE caps. (Celestalon)
Thanks for all of the feedback on the Horde Wickerman, we'll be making some changes for next year to the flagging and the guards. (Muffinus)