Otvorili smo novu sekciju koja se bavi alatima za World of Warcraft.
Objavljena je i lista najčešće postavljenih pitanja za Season 3 Arena:
With the end of the current season all previous recipients of the end of season titles will have them removed, and the titles will be redistributed for participation in Season 2. A unique armored swift nether drake, visually distinguishable from the Season 1 reward, will be awarded to the top 0.5% of teams. We’ve recently added new requirements for a team to be counted when determining the top 0.5%, which can be found here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2649798359&sid=1
Q: Can I keep my title from Season 1 even if I haven’t participated in Season 2?
A: No, the seasonal titles are intended to be a reward for performance in the previous season. Similar to a sports title or award, it’s handed off or moved to different players/teams as their performance rises or declines throughout the seasons.
Q: What happens to my Nether Drake?
A: You will keep your Swift Nether Drake, and a new visually distinguishable Swift Nether Drake will be given to the top 0.5% of teams for their efforts in Season 2.
Q: Any other new rewards?
A: As a matter of fact there is! The #1 team of each size, in every battlegroup, will receive a special "Merciless Gladiator" title. All other top 0.5% teams will receive the Gladiator title.
Q: So I’ve heard something about items having rating requirements?
A: Yes, the Season 3 weapons will have a personal rating requirement of 1850, and the shoulders will have a personal rating requirement of 2000.
Q: What is a “Personal Rating”?
A: The personal rating system is a new rating introduced with Season 3 your character will have for each team it’s on. This is in addition to the team’s rating which will still determine how many points you get per week. The personal rating is used for determining your eligibility to purchase certain items (weapons/shoulder) and for the end of season rewards. The personal rating uses the same formula as the arena team rating, but only for games that your character actually participates in. If you switch teams, the personal rating for that team size is reset to the default 1500. As an example, you join a team with a personal rating of 1500 and the team you join has a team rating of 1200. You play in 10 matches and win all of them; your personal rating may only increase slightly as your personal rating (1500) as compared to the teams you’re being matched against (~1200) is large. Meanwhile the team rating would increase as it normally would. In an opposite example, with a personal rating of 1500, and a team rating of 2000, your personal rating would increase substantially when matched (and winning) against other teams of a similar 2000 team rating. The personal rating requirement for the items only needs to be met by your personal rating from one of your teams, and it isn't required that you maintain a rating to continue using them.
Q: Why do the weapons and shoulders require a personal rating?
A: We found that many high end PvE players felt extremely compelled to obtain the weapons, as given enough time, and without a rating requirement, they’re guaranteed. There’s of course no guarantee that you can obtain the same weapons in PvE for use in PvP, and that discrepancy is the main reason for the change. With the personal rating system we can ensure that there is a milestone or achievement that one has to reach and that they can’t be obtained purely through a slow but steady acquisition of arena points. For the shoulders, they are in our opinion, the most visually impacting item and we wanted something visual that can distinguish those who are performing well in the arenas. They’re also not substantial stat-wise, and for those without the shoulders the set bonuses can still be achieved.
Q: Will I be able to track my personal ratings through the armory?
A: We hope to have this feature available for the release of 2.3, but they can always be tracked in-game.
Q: What happens to the Season 1 and 2 items?
A: The Season 2 items will be priced the same as Season 1 is now, and the Season 1 items are moving to the honor system, purchasable with honor points and Battleground marks.
Q: What happens to my rating when Season 2 ends?
A: Ratings for all teams are reset to the default 1500 for the new season. You still keep your arena points though, they aren’t diminished or removed.
Q: If a team isn’t counted due to the new qualification terms (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2649798359&sid=1) do they still take up a spot for the season rewards?
A: No, if a team doesn’t meet the qualifications to be counted they will not be eligible to receive the end of season rewards. If there are 10 top teams that would receive the (0.5%) end of season rewards and two of those teams aren’t qualified to be counted, the 11th and 12th teams will receive the rewards. They’re effectively ignored.
Da li ću sačuvati honor i Arena poene iz Sezone 2 ?
Da, sve Honor poene i Arena poene što ste dobili u toku Season 2 ostaće vam da kupite nove stvari kad krene Season 3. Naravno možete preneti samo 75,000 honora kao i 5,000 arena poena.
Da li mogu da koristim Season 2 i Season 3 prstenje ?
Da, tako je i radilo na PTR. Može da se desi promena na live serverima, ali izgleda da ćete biti u mogućnosti da nosite oba.
Gde se nalaze prodavači Season 1 Honor opreme ?
Njih možete naći gde i sve ostale prodavaće honor opreme, Hall of Legends u Orgrimmaru za hordu i Champions' Hall u Stormwindu za alliance igrače.
Blizzard je najavio da treća sezona startuje ove nedelje na svim serverima, sutra na US, a u sredu na EU serverima. Takodje podsećamo vas da će Season 1 predmeti biti od sada dostupni za honor, a tu su i novi PvP trinketi koji će biti dostupni za 30,000 honora i 40 AV markica.
World of Warcraft slavi tri godine postojanja! Blizzard je odlučio ovim povodom da podeli dosta nagrada u naredne tri nedelje:
- U toku 26. Novembra, biće podeljeno 10 J!nx poklona sa vrednošću od $100.00.
- U toku 3. Decembra, biće podeljeno 20 seta od četri WoW figurica.
- U toku 10 Decembra, 5 najsrećnijih igrača mogu da dobiju kao poklon Apple iPod Touch i dve godine World of Warcraft pretplate.
Za više informacija, pročitajte pravila.
In the lands of the Horde, the watch fires burn on along the parapets of Orgrimmar, and the echoes of regicide still linger among the ruins of Lordaeron. In the kingdoms of the Alliance, the statues of legendary heroes maintain their vigil over Stormwind, while magma and molten metal continue to flow through the heart of Ironforge. Beyond the domains of both factions, the demon Illidan has laid claim to Outland, threatening to seize its vital resources and strategic assets for his own nefarious purposes. And far to the north of both Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, an impenetrable fog portends a darkness that would engulf the world.
It's been three years since players first entered World of Warcraft and took up their roles in shaping its history. In that time, friendships have been formed; wars have been waged; and through incredible feats of coordination and perseverance, some unimaginably powerful beings have been vanquished. To celebrate the third anniversary of the game's North American launch and to show our gratitude for the ongoing support, enthusiasm, and dedication of its thriving community, we'll be giving away several prizes over the next three weeks:
For more information, check out the rules and requirements, and as always, thank you for playing World of Warcraft.
- During the week of November 26, we'll award 10 J!nx gift certificates valued at $100.00 each.
- During the week of December 3, we'll give away 20 sets of four World of Warcraft action figures.
- During the week of December 10, we'll provide 5 lucky players with an Apple iPod Touch and a two-year World of Warcraft subscription.
Obaveštavamo vas da je pušten u rad Ventrilo Server za WoW-Serbia.com. Statistiku servera možete pogledati uvek na ovoj stranici. Nažalost server trenutno prima samo 15 slot konekcija, ali uskoro će moći i više.
Kodek koji se koristi je GSM 6.10 22Khz.
Patch 2.3.2 je startovo danas na javnim test serverimai i sadrži dosta ispravki.
Lista ispravki je sledeća:
* /timetest is a command that can be run to provide information on game performance. /timetest 0 turns the command off. When the command is issued, the next time a player uses a flight master to travel, certain statistics will be measured and displayed at the end of that flight. All weather effects and spawns are shutdown during the test.
* Quest givers with blue question marks no longer show up on the minimap.
* NPC's who you have completed a quest for will display a question mark on mouseover rather than an exclamation point.
* The bank controls for the guildmaster level of a guild is now grayed out. A guildmaster always has full access to a guild bank and this cannot be changed.
* A "Withdraw-Repair Only" button has been added to the guild bank controls. If this is set for a guild rank, then that rank cannot actually withdraw funds from the guild bank, but they can still use that daily amount of money for repairs.
* You will now automatically stand up when attacked, even if the attack doesn’t land.
* There is now an option to turn off the screen edge damage flash when you have a fullscreen UI up.
* You can sell stacks by dropping them on the merchant window again.
* Ready check (/readycheck) will now display a visual display of each party/raid member's status next to their name. This will display in the Party UI, the Raid UI and the Raid pullout UI. A player will get a check mark if they are ready, a question mark if they have not replied and a red X if they are not ready or are afk.
* You can now see raid members on the minimap as dark blue dots in addition to party members which still display as light blue dots.
* You can now shift click names while the petition window is open to paste them into the petition.
* Fixed various problems with /castsequence getting stuck.
* /cast will toggle spells again unless the name is prefixed with an exclamation mark, e.g. /castsequence Steady Shot, !Auto Shot