- General Vezax’s Shadow Crash ability will no longer benefit non-caster classes.
- Mother Shahraz’s Fatal Attraction ability will once again hit only 3 people at a time.
- Players can no longer use the Fetch Ball or Rope Leash on the Argent Gruntling.
- Players who are exalted with the Argent Crusade will no longer be able to complete the quest “Contributin' To The Cause” in the Argent Pavillion.
- The level requirement for the following quests has been appropriately set to level 65: Shipment: Wicked Sun Brooch, Infused Mushroom Meatloaf, Mustard Dogs!, and Cheese for Glowergold.
- The enrage timer on XT-002 Deconstructor has been increased.
- The rating requirement for Furious Gladiator's Armwraps of Salvation has been changed to bring them in line with other items of this type.
- The Feral Essence on the Feral Defender in the Auriaya encounter will decrease anytime one is killed as intended.
- The Stone Nova ability cast by Rubble in the Kologarn encounter has had it’s damage decreased, will now be mitigated by armor, but can no longer be blocked, dodged, or parried.
- The Thunderfall Totem will no longer increase the casting time of Healing Wave or Lesser Healing Wave when Tidal Waves is active.
- Killing Anzu in Sethekk Halls will properly save you to the instance.
Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.
- Psychic Horror will not properly disarm targets at all ranges.
- Players can no longer summon the Black Knight unless you are riding an Argent Warhorse.
- Shadow Mastery and Improved Scorch will no longer stack with each other.
- Critical strikes from the Hunter ability Explosive Shot should properly trigger Thrill of the Hunt again.
- Some of the trash mobs in Ulduar have received the following changes: the Molten Colossus should do less damage in normal mode, the Superheated Winds cast by Magma Ragers should have a smaller radius, and a slightly slower periodic damage, and Faceless Horrors have had their health reduced.
- The Yogg-Saron encounter has received the following changes: Guardians of Yogg-Saron in phase 1 and Immortal Guardians in phase 3 have had their health reduced by 15% in heroic mode, the Destabilization Matrix cast by Mimiron will now correctly hinder the casting speed of Crusher Tentacles in both normal and heroic modes.
- Freya’s Gift will now properly contain Emblems of Valor or Emblems of Conquest as appropriate for the completion of the encounter.
- Some creatures in the Conservatory of Life have undergone the following changes: the health of Guardian Lashers has been reduced, reduced the number of charges of Elder Stonebark’s Petrified Bark ability, the healing of the Forest Swarmer’s Pollinate ability has been reduced, the frequency of the Forest Swarmer’s Pollinate ability has been increased, the healing of the Misguided Nymph’s Bind Life ability has been reduced in heroic mode.
- The Razorscale encounter has received the following changes: the mole machines should now spawn closer together, Razorscale’s Fireball damage has been decreased in normal mode only, and Dark Rune Sentinel health has been reduced.
- Kologarn should no longer permanently despawn without being killed.
- Ignis the Furnace master has had his melee damage reduced.
In 3.1.1, the paladin ability Exorcism cannot damage other players, but the player game client does not display this change properly. Patch 3.1.1a will fix the tooltip to display the appropriate text; it also displays an error message when a player tries to use it against other players.
While we have not done many minor bug fix patches to date, we do plan to use them as appropriate in the future to resolve smaller issues rapidly, rather than waiting for a full patch.