Patch 3.1 nam se bliži polako, a Blizzard nam je ovih dana objavljivao listu informacija, šta nas sve čeka:
Ground mounts neće više da se dismountuje kada ste u vodi, i od sada će moći da plivaju.
Dual Talent Specialization
Igrači će biti u mogićnosti da se prebace sa jedne talent specijalizacije na drugu. Igrači će moći da nauče najviše dve vrste talent specijalizacije, a uz menjanje talenta, automatski vam se promeni i action bar kao i glyphovi.
Raid wing od Ulduar-a biće dodat u 3.1 patch, on će biti povezan Storm Peaks questline i vodiće priču Titana. Daelo
(Lead Encounter Designer) nam je govorio o ovoj istanci pre mesec dana - link
Ove izmene nisu potpune, ovo su informacije koje imamo od poslednja tri blue posta, kako bi trebale da izgledaju izmene za odredjene klase.
and Unholy Blight have swapped talent positions. Gargoyle’s damage has
increased and runic power cost per time has decreased.
– this spell no longer causes damage but just spreads diseases. Blood
Boil is intended to be the general area attack, and has been changed to
be castable on targets with no diseases on them, but does extra damage
if diseases are present.
- Unbreakable Armor now absorbs a flat amount of damage that increases as your armor increases. It no longer boosts armor.
Frost tree has been shuffled. Among other things, PvP talents such as
Endless Winter are closer to the top of the tree where Blood and Unholy
death knights can access them.
- Sudden Doom – this talent now
procs a Death Coil rather than requiring an additional button click. It
works similarly to shamans’ Lightning Overload.
- Magic Suppression and Blood of the North have been reduced to 3 ranks for the same benefit.
- Blood Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
Defense – this is a new passive ability. When a druid in Dire Bear form
deals a melee critical strike, the druid gains a damage shield equal to
25% of their attack power. The next hit completely removes the shield
regardless of how much damage was done.
- Survival of the Fittest has had its bonus armor reduced to compensate for the above increase in damage mitigation.
- Faerie Fire (and similar debuffs) now reduces armor by 5%. See Sunder Armor in the warrior update below for additional details.
- Thorns and Nature’s Grasp can be cast in Tree of Life form.
- Survival Instincts now works in Moonkin form.
- Replenish – to avoid confusion, this talent has been renamed “Revitalize.” It now also works with Wild Growth.
- We are also looking at increasing the sustained (not burst) damage of feral druids in cat form.
ammunition has been removed from the game. Arrows and bullets no longer
stack, but are not consumed. Ranged attack speed bonus gained from
quivers and ammo bags will be preserved in a different capacity.
new tier of hunter pet talents have been added. In particular, this
allows Beastmaster hunters to improve their damage per second (DPS)
with their 51 point talent.
- Hunting Party – this talent has been reduced to 3 ranks and also grants a passive bonus to the hunter.
Shots – this talent has been changed. Your Aimed, Steady and Chimera
Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of damage dealt for 8 sec.
Training – this talent has been changed. After standing still for 6
sec, you gain a 2/4/6% damage bonus to Steady, Aimed and Explosive Shot.
- We are also looking to add additional trap functionality to Survival.
Water Elemental – this talent has been removed and replaced with a new
talent that grants Replenishment (similar to Shadow priests).
- We are also working on a way to give frost mages Ice Lance “Shatter combos” in PvE.
- We are also working on more survivability for Fire spec in PvP.
- We are also working on making Spirit a more useful and interesting stat for all mages.
- Blessing of Kings – this spell is now a base ability trainable by all paladins.
– this spell now causes damage to all types of enemy targets. However,
it always critical strikes undead or demon targets. This change should
make sure paladin damage doesn’t drop when going from Naxxramas to
later tiers of content.
- Shield of the Templar now causes your
Avenger’s Shield and Shield of the Righteousness to silence targets for
3 sec. The old damage bonus of this talent has been folded into Holy
Shield, Avenger’s Shield, and Shield of the Righteousness.
- Ardent Defender, Improved Hammer of Justice, One-Handed Weapon Specialization and more have had their ranks reduced.
by the Light – no longer reduces the mana cost of shield spells, but
now has a 50/100% chance to refresh Divine Plea duration.
of the Just – now also reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by
10/20 seconds and increases the duration of the Seal of Justice stun
effect by 0.5/1 second.
- Divine Spirit – this spell is now a core ability available to all priests.
- Discipline has access to a new talent, Power Word: Barrier. (Think of it as Power Word: Shield for your whole group).
area of effect (AOE) heal spells have been improved: Prayer of Healing
can be cast on any groups in your raid party. Holy Nova’s mana cost has
been reduced. Circle of Healing now heals for more.
priest PvP survivability has been improved: Shadow Form now reduces
magic as well as physical damage. Dispersion now removes snares.
- Penance – this spell can now be targeted on the priest.
– this talent now reduces the cast time of Greater Heal and Prayer of
Healing when Binding Heal or Flash Heal are cast.
- We are also working to give Holy additional PvP utility.
for Blood – instead of a self-buff, this ability can only be used when
there is a bleed effect on the target. However, it has no stacks and
grants a 15% damage bonus.
- Adrenaline Rush – the cooldown on this ability has been lowered.
- Lightning Reflexes – reduced to 3 ranks. In addition to 2/4/6% dodge, this talent now also grants 4/7/10% passive melee haste.
- Killing Spree – while this ability is active, the rogue does 20% additional damage.
- Savage Combat – now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
- Mace Specialization – this talent now grants haste in addition to armor penetration.
Lightning – now jumps to 4 targets but does less damage. We wanted to
make the distinction between Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning more
- Storm, Earth and Fire – this talent now increases all damage done by Flame Shock, not just periodic damage.
- Spirit Weapons – now reduces all threat, not just melee threat.
- Unleashed Rage – reduced to 2 ranks, now also increases your critical strike chance with melee attacks by 1/2%.
streamlining: The Mana Spring and Healing Stream Totems have been
combined. The Disease Cleansing and Poison Cleansing Totems have been
- We are also working on giving Enhancement and Elemental more PvP utility.
- Improved Shadow Bolt – this talent now provides a 5% spell critical strike buff (similar to Improved Scorch).
- Improved Soul Leech – this talent now provides Replenishment (similar to shadow priests)
- Drain Soul now has a chance to produce Soul Shards even if the target doesn’t die.
- Siphon Life no longer as an active ability but the talent grants the old Siphon Life effect to Corruption.
- Curse of Recklessness and Curse of Weakness have been combined into one spell
- Consume Shadows – this Voidwalker ability is no longer channeled but has a cooldown.
other warlock talents have had their ranks reduced, their effects
changed or removed. This list includes but is not limited to Demonic
Empathy, Shadow Embrace, Eradication, Suppression, and Pandemic.
- Additional new talents have been added.
stances now has a much reduced cost: you lose a maximum of 20 rage (10
with Tactical Mastery). For example, if you have 100 rage and change
stances, you will have 80 rage remaining. If you have 10 rage and
change stances, all of your rage is lost. In addition, we may change
the penalties associated with some stances.
- You now gain rage when damage done to you is absorbed, such as through a Power Word: Shield.
- Blood Frenzy now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
Armor (and similar debuffs) now reduces armor by 4% per application,
and is now a single rank. Creature armor has been globally reduced so
that debuffed targets should take about the same damage from physical
attacks that they did before this change. The net effect should be that
this debuff is slightly less mandatory in PvE and is not
disproportionately more powerful against cloth targets in PvP.
- We are also adding increased damage to Arms, possibly through Overpower or Slam.
- We are also looking at granting rage when the warrior blocks, dodges or parries.
Arena Season 6 Itemi i Rating requirements
There's still plenty of room for some items to be pretty hard to get
without causing most players to be left out of good gear. As I
mentioned earlier, with the start of the next season we expect new
teams and personal ratings to start much lower than they have before
(not 1500). That way, everyone's experience is to climb toward the
rating they're successfully playing at. So, knowing that, here's what
our current thinking is on rating requirements for season 6.
Disclaimer: all of this is subject to change!
- Items with no rating listed would have no rating requirement
- It won't be quite as easy to get deadly items via emblems of conquest as hateful items currently are via emblems of valor
new Archavon boss (a new boss located in another wing of the Vault of
Archavon), will have slightly different drops than the current Archavon
(he can drop Furious Gloves/Legs, or any possible random honor item in
addition to tier 8 pve set items similar to Archavon's t7 pve set
drops, but cannot drop the Furious Chest piece)
costs aren't listed but Hateful costs would be similar to current
Savage, Deadly costs similar to current Hateful, and Furious costs
would be similar to current Deadly
- You might note that the
Furious weapon is still at a high requirement, 2k, the thinking being
that most players are encouraged to get their weapon upgrade through
pve, although hardcore arena competitors have an outlet to get an
equivalent weapon through arenas (if you're hardcore enough for 2k, you
can forego raiding for a weapon)
- Additional note, "deadly
trinket" refers to the current battlemaster's trinkets, "furious
trinket" refers to an upgraded medallion of the alliance/horde
1300+: Deadly Relics/Idols/Librams/Totems
1350+: Deadly Gloves
1400+: Deadly Legs
1450+: Deadly Chest
1500+: Deadly Helm
1550+: Deadly Shoulders
|1400+: Furious Bracer (honor)|
1450+: Furious Belt (honor)
1500+: Furious Boots (honor)
1550+: Furious Neck (honor)
1600+: Furious Gloves
1650+: Furious Ring (honor)
1700+: Furious Legs
1750+: Furious Chest
1800+: Furious Trinket (honor)
1850+: Furious Helm
1900+: Furious Cape (honor)
1950+: Furious Wands/Relics/etc
2000+: Furious Weapon
2100+: Furious Shoulders
2300+: Furious Tabard (purely cosmetic and awesome looking)
Q: How good will the furious weapons be? Why would I want one if the PvE weapons are better?
In the case of the current deadly gladiator weapons, we simply botched
the ilvls since at the time of their design we didn't account properly
for the fact that Kel'Thuzad weapons would be as accessible as they
are. Had we anticipated this better, the KT weapons wouldn't have been
a full tier ahead of pre-KT weapons, and the deadly weapons would have
been equivalent in ilvl. We expect that the best season 6 pvp weapons
obtainable will be equal in level/quality to the best Ulduar weapons,
even if that means we need more than one tier of pvp weapon to do it
(ie: a 1750 weapon and a 2200 weapon). Note: the whole trick here is
reasonably balancing what percentage of players get raid weapons of X
quality versus what percentage of arena players also get a weapon of X
Q: Why is the hidden rating hidden?
At some point, we'll probably expose the hidden rating and the
calculations behind the MMR and such (although possibly only on the
website rather than in game). We didn't expose the hidden rating in
game because we felt it would be too confusing to see a 3rd rating,
particularly considering players don't need to make any decisions based
on it. You play the same opponents you would play whether you see the
rating or not, and it isn't necessary to know the rating to be able to
get points, buy gear, etc. However, I'm certainly open to at the very
least showing the MMR of a team you just played against on the
scoreboard, so that you can make more sense of why you gained/lost as
much rating as you did, and at the very least showing your team's MMR
on the armory. Exactly what patch/timeframe that might happen in, I'm
not entirely sure.
Don't forget to check the original thread for more details on Season 6 and Arena Matchmaking