Interesantne Izmene nam dolaze večeras sa novim PTR Build-om!
Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixevi - 21 Januar
- Garrison Campaign Quests
- A Stolen Heart: Azuka Bladefury should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode for Horde characters.
- Primal Fury: Completing the quest should now correctly award Thisalee Crow (Alliance) or Choluna (Horde) as a Follower. A fix to award the followers for players that have already completed the quest will be made at a later date.
- Socrethar's Demise: Resolved an issue that could cause the banner used to challenge Socrethar to not work correctly.
- Hunter Talents should no longer incorrectly treat Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar as an active Hunter Pet.
- Glyph of Illumination is obsolete and should no longer be incorrectly retained by some Paladins.
- Healing received through Spirit Link Totem redistributing player health to match each other should no longer be incorrectly affected by Dampening.
- Demonbolt (Demonology) now deals 25% less damage against other players in PvP combat.
- Mastery: Weapons Master’s effects were overtuned and have been reduced in effectiveness by 18%. The mastery remains significantly stronger than before and is still 29% more powerful than prior to the hotfix from January 12.
- Armor Sets
- Tier-16 2-piece bonus for Protection Warriors now heals for 3% less for each character level above level 90.
- Frostfire Ridge
- In the Shadow of Giants: Players should now correctly receive completion credit while interacting with Flamrog or Kindler.
- Trapping the Leader (Kun-Lai Summit): Killing Shan Kien quickly should no longer prevent him from respawning.
Creatures and NPCs
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Gorum should now correctly leash back to their spawn point.
- Laughing Skull guards at Beastwatch in Gorgrond should no longer attack Horde players.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Tectus: Resolved an issue where several mobs during the encounter did not reset the cooldown on Marked for Death (Rogue Talent) when killed.
- Imperator Mar'gok: Volatile Anomaly's Destabilize ability should now correctly trigger player abilities that activate on taking damage.
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Bonemaw: Rogues should now be able to use the Death from Above talent against Carrion Worms and Bonemaw.
- Players should now correctly teleport into Ashran when accepting the queue from Stormshield or Warspear.
- Players leaving Ashran via mini-map are now teleported to a location just outside of Ashran instead of back to the bound Hearthstone location.
- Scroll of Touch of Death's effect should no longer be incorrectly retained outside of Ashran.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Resolved an issue where some items with Bonus Armor were scaling incorrectly in non-max level bracket Battlegrounds.
- Potions and flasks from earlier expansions should no longer be more powerful than ones from later expansions.
- Cache of Highmaul Treasures should no longer incorrectly spawn items that can be upgraded.
- Resolved an issue where characters that log out while in another player's Garrison may be unable to log back in.