Izmene Garrison Gradjevina
- Mage Tower / Spirit Lodge Level 3. 500 Gold Cost. 1200 Resource Cost.
5Work Orders. Enables instant travel to strategic points in Draenor!. Unlocks access to a third Ogre Waygate for a total of 3..
- Mage Tower / Spirit Lodge Level 2. 300 Gold Cost. 900 Resource Cost.
3Work Orders. Enables instant travel to strategic points in Draenor!. Unlocks access to a second Ogre Waygate for a total of 2..
- Mage Tower / Spirit Lodge Level 1. 150 Gold Cost. 150 Resource Cost.
1Work Orders. Enables instant travel to strategic points in Draenor!. Allows the collection of ogre waystones from Ogres on Draenor. These waystones can be used to power an Ogre Waygate of your choice on Draenor. Also occasionaly triggers Runes of Power during combat..
- Glyph of Holy Shock had a tooltip update to reflect a hotfix.
- Execute Off-Hand now does 350% of weapon damage, up from 310%.
- Execute now does 135% of weapon damage, down from 155%. Now uses up to 30 additional Rage to deal up to (405% of weapon damage) additional damage, up from 350%.
Fury & Protection
- Execute now does 350% of weapon damage, up from 310%.
Raid & Dungeon Abilities
- Repair The caster attempts to repair a nearby Heat Regulator for
2%of its maximum health. 15 yd range. 7 days cast (Channeled). 30 sec cooldown.
- Stone Wall Name Changed from Rune of Crushing Earth to Stone Wall
- Volatile Fire Afflicts random enemies with a seed of Volatile Fire that will explode after 8 sec. When the seed explodes, it inflicts 100,000 Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards of the explosion.
100 yd range. Instant.
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_ACCEPT - Add 30 days for %s
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_BUTTON_DIVIDER - or
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_CANCEL - Cancel
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_CONFIRMATION - Confirmation
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_DESC - 30 days of game will be added to your World of Warcraft account. This game time is nonrefundable.
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_EXPIRATION - New Account Expiration Date: |cffffffff%s/%s/%s|r
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_DESC - You can buy 30 days of game time using your in-game gold. This amount will be deducted evenly from your characters.
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_PRICE - Price: |cffffffff%s|r
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_GOLD_TITLE - Reactivate Now With Gold
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_SUBSCRIPTION - Reactivate Subscription
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_SUCCESS - Account Reactivated!
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_TEXT - You must have an active subscription to play characters above level 20.\n\nWould you like to reactivate now and continue where you left off?
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_TOKEN_ACCEPT - Use WoW Token
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_TOKEN_DESC - You have an unused WoW Token. You can use it now to add 30 days of game time.
- ACCOUNT_REACTIVATE_TOKEN_TITLE - Reactivate Now with WoW Token
- BLIZZARD_STORE_TOKEN_CURRENT_MARKET_PRICE - |n|n|cffffffffCurrent Market Price: %s|r|n|cff7f7f7fThe market price is subject to change.|r
- ESTIMATED_TIME_TO_SELL - Estimated Time to Sell
- ESTIMATED_TIME_TO_SELL_LABEL - Estimated Time To Sell:|n
- GOLD_AMOUNT_TEXTURE_STRING - %s\124TInterface\MoneyFrame\UI-GoldIcon:%d:%d:2:0\124t
- ITEM_QUALITY8_DESC - WoW Token
- TOKEN_BUYOUT_AUCTION_CONFIRMATION_DESCRIPTION - %s
- TOKEN_BUYOUT_AUCTION_TITLE - Buyout auction for:
- TOKEN_COMPLETE_GAME_TIME_DESCRIPTION - %d days of game time will be added to your World of Warcraft account. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.
- TOKEN_COMPLETE_TITLE - Complete!
- TOKEN_CONFIRM_CREATE_AUCTION - Buyout Price: |cffffffff%s|r|nEstimated Time to Sell: |cffffffff%s|r|n|n|cffffffffOnce this auction is created it can't be cancelled and the Token can't be refunded.|r
- TOKEN_CONFIRM_GAME_TIME_DESCRIPTION - %d days of game time will be added to your World of Warcraft account. This game time is nonrefundable.
- TOKEN_CONFIRMATION_TITLE - Confirmation
- TOKEN_CREATE_AUCTION_TITLE - Create Auction
- TOKEN_CURRENT_BUYOUT_PRICE - Buyout: |cffffffff%s|r
- TOKEN_FILTER_LABEL - Game Time
- TOKEN_LOG_DATE_LABEL - Date
- TOKEN_LOG_ITEM_LABEL - Item
- TOKEN_LOG_PRICE_LABEL - Price
- TOKEN_LOG_TITLE - WoW Token Transaction Log
- TOKEN_LOG_TRANSACTION_LABEL - Transaction
- TOKEN_PRICE_LOCK_EXPIRE - Expires in %d sec
- TOKEN_REDEEM_GAME_TIME_BUTTON_LABEL - %d Days of Game Time
- TOKEN_REDEEM_GAME_TIME_DESCRIPTION - Adds %d days of game time to this World of Warcraft account.
- TOKEN_REDEEM_GAME_TIME_EXPIRATION_FORMAT - Current Account Expiration Date: |cffffffff%s|r|nNew Expiration Date: |cffffffff%s|r
- TOKEN_REDEEM_GAME_TIME_RENEWAL_FORMAT - Current Account Renewal Date: |cffffffff%s|r|nNew Renewal Date: |cffffffff%s|r
- TOKEN_REDEEM_GAME_TIME_TITLE - Game Time
- TOKEN_REDEEM_LABEL - Redeem your WoW Token
- TOKEN_TRANSACTION_LABEL_LISTED - |cffffff00Listed|r
- TOKEN_TRANSACTION_LABEL_PURCHASED - |cff20ff20Purchased|r
- TOKEN_TRANSACTION_LABEL_SOLD - |cff20ff20Sold|r
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_ABOUT_TOKENS - About WoW Tokens
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_GAME_TIME_STEP_1 - 1. Buy a WoW Token from the|n |cffffffffauction house|r.
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_GAME_TIME_STEP_2 - 2. Redeem it for 30 days of game|n time.
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_GOLD_STEP_1 - 1. Buy a WoW Token from the|n |cffffffffShop|r.
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_GOLD_STEP_2 - 2. Sell it in the |cffffffffauction house|r for|n gold.
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_I_NEED_GAME_TIME - I Need Game Time
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_I_NEED_GOLD - I Need Gold
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_PAY_FOR_TIME_WITH_GOLD - Buy game time with gold
- TUTORIAL_TOKEN_SELL_FOR_GOLD - Sell a WoW Token for gold
- VIEW_LOG - View Log
Patch 6.1 Hotfixevi - 3 Mart
- All of Darkmoon Island is now a Sanctuary zone. Note that some areas may still be incorrectly displaying as Contested areas on PvP realms. This display issue will be fixed in a future patch.
- Players are now unable to start other Darkmoon Faire games if they're already on a racing quest.
Cosmetic Transformations and Toy Effects
- Druid Incarnation, Shaman Ascendance and Ghost Wolf transformations should now correctly have priority over cosmetic transformation effects.
- Glyph of the Treant's Treant Form now has the same transformation priority as other Druid combat forms.
- Fixed an issue with the following cosmetic transformations that had an incorrect priority:
- Celestial Defender's Medallion
- Gamon's Braid
- Manastorm's Duplicator
- Mr. Smite's Brass Compass
- Fixed an issue that could cause periodic effects that are not affected by Haste and had its duration extended to expire early.
- Arcane Power's cooldown now resets at the end of a raid encounter.
- Fixed a bug with Execution Sentence and Stay of Execution that could cause them to deal their damage or healing ticks in the wrong order.
- Vampiric Embrace should no longer incorrectly factor in damage caused by Searing Insanity.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Garrison Buildings
- Barn: Players trapping a creature should now drop out of combat as soon as the trap is triggered.
- Mine, Level 2 (Horde): Fixed a mining node that can spawn in the air.
- Stables: Players riding a Mount-In-Training are now dismounted when attacked by another player.
- [Hellfire Peninsula] Mission: The Abyssal Shelf (Horde version): Wing Commander Brack should now correctly send players off on a bombing run.
- [Mists of Pandaria] What's in the Box?: Defeating the Concentrated Sha too quickly should no longer cause them to stop spawning.
Raids and Dungeons
- Blackrock Foundry
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to take more fall damage than intended during the transition to stage two.
- To make diminishing returns for crowd control effects more consistent and predictable, diminishing returns now have a reset window of 18 seconds. For a detailed explanation of this change, please visit the forum thread titled: Recent CC Diminishing Returns Changes.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Flask of Conquest's effects should now correctly persist through death and be usable while in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to stand up while eating or drinking during the preparation phase before the start of an Arena or Rated Battleground match.
- Toy Box
- Fixed an issue where using S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera while under the effects of Photo B.O.M.B. would incorrectly provide access to S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII filters.
- Loot-A-Rang and Findle's Loot-A-Rang can now be used without dropping out of non-flight based shapeshift forms.
- Snake Firework now has a 15-second cooldown.
- Stone of Fire is now bind on equip and no longer requires Alchemy to equip.
- Fixed an internal bag error that could occur while attempting to loot rare lunker fish.
Why'd you get rid of awesome Shirvallah form during Incarnation? It's actually awful being a puny cat. So off putting.
Do you think the Psychic Scream buff will be enough to bring priest pvp back from the ground? Any other plans?
There are a lot of changes in 6.1. We will definitely be watching it all closely. (holinka)
Bug or not? Wrynn's Vanguard Reputation armor doesn't have a 2/4-pc bonus?