- Valor i Item Upgrade - Valor je vraćen u igru! Valor će Vam koristit da upgradujete iteme za 10 levela.
- Mythic Dungeon Heirloom Trinketeti - Mythic Istance sada dropuju trinkete koji se scaluju do 110 Levela.
- Grove Warden Mount - Los (Najveća vrsta Jelena) je napokon ubačen u igri kao mount. On je nagrada kada ubijete Heroic / Mythic Archimonda.
- Infinite Timereaver Mount - Svaki Boss u Timewalking Istanci ima šansu da dropuje novog drake mounta.
- Timewalking Novine - Cataclysm istance, sada Vas nagradjuju sa reputacijom i raznim igračkama.
- Warlords PvP Season 3 - Nova PvP Sezona počinje ove nedelje!
- Class Izmene - Par klasa dobilo je izmena kod svojih spellova.
- A new Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event has been added to the holiday rotation, featuring the following dungeons:
- End Time
- Grim Batol
- Lost City of Tol’vir
- The Vortex Pinnacle
- Throne of Tides
- The existing Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking events have been expanded to include an additional dungeon each:
- Magister’s Terrace (Burning Crusade)
- Pit of Saron (Wrath of the Lich King)
- New rare mount: Infinite Timereaver, has been added as a random drop from any Timewalking boss.
- Added a vendor near the Cataclysm portals in Stormwind and Orgrimmar during the Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event that sells modernized Cataclysm gear and cool new toys.
Cross-Realm Mythic Raiding
- Cross-Realm raiding has been enabled for Hellfire Citadel on Mythic difficulty. You’ll now be able to join with friends or fill that last raid spot to take on the most difficult encounters in Warlords of Draenor.
Item Upgrades and Valor are back!
- Item upgrades are back! Players will be able to earn and spend Valor to upgrade items from Hellfire Citadel, crafted profession items, items created from Baleful tokens in Tanaan Jungle, and all Draenor dungeon drops. All the items you’ve already earned are eligible for upgrades retroactively.
- Characters can earn Valor in a number of ways.
- Completing the first random Heroic Dungeon of the day
- Completing Mythic Dungeons
- Completing weekly Bonus Event quests (except for the Pet Battle Bonus Event)
- Completing a Raid Finder wing for Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry, or Hellfire Citadel for the first time each week.
- To upgrade, visit your friendly neighborhood ethereal in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, or Stormshield and Warspear to upgrade your gear by 5 item levels at a time for 250 Valor, up to twice per item, for a total potential boost of 10 item levels.
Improved Item Rewards
Mythic Dungeon Loot Improvements
- Mythic Dungeons now have a chance to award items ranging from item level 685 to 725 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
- Mythic Dungeon bosses now also have a chance to drop a new Heirloom Trinket that will scale up to level 110.
- Baleful items now have a chance to create items ranging in quality from item level 655 to 695 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
Warlords Season 3
- Around the release of Patch 6.2.3, a transition to Warlords Season 3 will take place. More information and details on the close of Warlords Season 2 and transition to the new season will be available in the future.
- With the new season comes new gear. New Warmongering Aspirant gear scales up to PvP item level 715, Warmongering Combatant gear scales to 730, and Warmongering Gladiator gear scales to 740.
Class Tuning Changes
- Blood Boil, Blood Plague, Death Coil, Death and Decay, Frost Fever, and Soul Reaper damage has been increased by 10%.
- Frost Strike, Howling Blast, and Obliterate damage has been increased by 10%.
- Festering Strike, Necrosis, and Scourge Strike damage has been increased by 10%.
- Defile and Necrotic Plague damage has been increased by 10%.
- Moonfire and Wrath damage has been increased by 6%.
- Starfall, Starfire, Starsurge, and Sunfire damage has been increased by 6%.
- Crusader Strike, Hammer of Wrath, and Judgment damage has been increased by 8%.
- Divine Storm, Seal of Truth, and Templar's Verdict damage has been increased by 8%.
- Chain Lightning, Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, and Lightning Shield damage has been increased by 4%.
- Mastery: Molten Earth, Earth Shock, and Earthquake damage has been increased by 4%.
- Lava Lash, Stormstrike, and Windfury damage has been increased by 4%.
- Enrage now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
- Seasoned Soldier now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
Raids and Dungeons
- Defeating Archimonde on Heroic difficulty or higher will reward players with a mysterious fragment of dark power that begins a quest which will lead to the Grove Warden mount.
- Pepe should now remain with players that enter into a Timewalking dungeon.
- Increased the drop rates of Felblight from Skinning, Mining, Herbalism, and Fishing by about 20%.
- Mirror of the Blademaster now summon magical blades as guardians, instead of mirror images of the caster.
Valor Poeni su možda izbačeni u Warlords of Draenor, Ali Valor je vraćen u Patch 6.2.3! Item Upgrade je takodje vraćen, i on će Vam omogućiti da upgradujete vašete iteme dva puta po 5 levela.
- Upgradovanje jednog itema košta 250 Valor Poena, i to vam daje 5 item levela.
- Hellfire Citadel itemi, Dungeon Loot, Baleful itemi mogu da se upgraduju dva puta.
- Ne postoji nedeljni cap kolko možete da skupite Valor poena, ali izvor Valor poena ne možete da farmujete sa jednog mesta stalno. Maksimalno možete skupiti 4875 Valor Poena.
- Postoji Valor Cap, a on je 5000!
- Valor poene možete skupiti na razne načine:
- Mythic Dungeon – 300 Valor Points
- Nedeljni event Quest iz Seer Kazal – 500 Valor Points
- Heroic Dungeon (Odradite Random Heroic Dungeon) - 100 Valor Poena
- Raid Finder (Nedeljno po wingu) – 150 Valor Poena za Hellfire Citdale, 75 Valor Poena za Highmaul i Blackrock Foundry
Grove Warden Mount