- Please note, the following class tuning changes are still undergoing testing and will be implemented as soon as possible.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases all damage dealt by 5% (down from 10%).
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Map Icon for the Garrison should now appear correctly for characters that had undergone a faction change.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Alliance Tier 3 Garrison: Dungeoneer's Training Dummy for healing and damage have swapped places so melee classes are less likely to trigger the tanking dummy by accident.
- Garrison Buildings
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Barn: Captured beasts can now stack to 20 (up from not being stackable).
- Dwarven Bunker/War Mill: Armor transmogrification items obtained from the Dwarven Bunker/War Mill are now truly account-bound and can be sent to other characters on the same Battle.net account.
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Corrected an issue that allowed a losing player to claim loot from victor's chest when multiple players died near-simultaneously.
- Stables: Corrected an issue where players could complete The Stable Master achievement without owning a Level 3 Stable.
- Greater Invisibility should now correctly be counting as dispelling two damage over time effects instead of canceling them.
- Armor Sets
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Mages should now be correctly consuming stacks of the buff while casting Frostfire Bolt.
- Armor Sets
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Retribution Paladins, Righteous Determination should now be dispellable.
- Frostfire Ridge
- Assault on Magnarok: Increased the spawn rates for creatures and NPCs for the quest.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Flames of the Earth: Players are now able to free Magma Elementals without tap credit and completion credit for the quest is now shared amongst all characters in the party.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Removing the Reinforcements: Resolved an issue where the quest could not be completed if the character had already completed And Justice for Thrall.
- THAELIN!: Resolved an issue where players may be able to complete the quest if they had already completed And Justice for Thrall.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Resolved an issue that could cause The August Celestials daily quests to not match up in a cross-realm zone.
Creatures and NPCs
- A large number of rare creatures and NPCs on Draenor can now be tapped by players on both factions.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Poundfist now has 40% more health and increased the upper limit on the number of players his health can scale to.
- Spires of Arak
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Befuddled Relic-Seeker, Highmaul Relic-Seeker, and Highmaul Skullcrusher should no longer drop dead after being pickpocketed.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Raid Finder difficulty Highmaul should now be creating raid groups comprised of 2 tanks, 5 healers, and 18 damage dealers (instead of forming raid groups with 6 healers).
- Kargath Bladefist: Players should no longer be getting trapped in the tiger pit after defeating Kargath Bladefist.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Brackenspore: Creeping Moss' healing dealt to fungal spawn will now show up in the Combat Log.
- Brackenspore: Burning Infusion now increases damage and healing dealt by 13% per stack (up from 10% per stack) and decays more slowly at a rate of 1 stack every 4 seconds (up from 1 stack every 2 seconds).
- Ko'ragh: DPS caster trinkets should now correctly have a chance to trigger its effects on attacks that have been completely absorbed by Ko'ragh's Nullification Barrier.
- Imperator Mar'gok's Mark of Chaos abilities should now be correctly applied to all characters regardless of range.
- PvP vendors in Stormshield and Warspear now have Pre-Mixed Pot of Noodles for sale to Pandaren characters.
- Conquest Primal Gladiator trinkets have had their values adjusted proportionally to the Honor Primal Combatant trinkets.
- Players are now removed from a Dungeon Finder or Raid Finder group upon accepting the queue to enter Ashran.
- Addressed an additional issue that could cause faction Captains to stop spawning.
- Events in Ashran should now occurring more frequently.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] A Few Artifact Fragments should no longer be awarding more reputation than intended.
Why on earth would you nerf BM when it was already terrible? Or is it an oversight that it got collateral nerfed by MM?
.That Kill Shot change has an extremely trivial (<1%) impact on Beast Mastery. With MM nerfed, BM should get some play now. (Celestalon)
Problem is BM was already low.
.It's difficult to say anything conclusive (UP or not) about a spec that only 1-3% of hunters play in raids. (Celestalon)
You realize Gladiator is still ahead of both arms and fury on ST right? Fury is close, though.
It's almost as if that was the goal... (WatcherDev)
Changing previous tweet: Looking for feedback on extra damage debuff to tank flag carriers IN RBGs. Too much? Too little? Just right? (holinka)
FYI: In RBGs only, tanks take extra damage when carrying the flag. They do not in normal battlegrounds. (holinka)
Seems like the pvp scene is lacking control of balance changes this expansion.
All hotfixes aren't released at once. (holinka)
Morning Dave, is it possible to be both undead and demon? For example, Xavius died and his disembodied soul was separated from
Lorewise, I think so. In game terms we choose one or the other for mechanics reasons (shackle undead, etc!) (DaveKosak)
Even with a barracks and level 3 inn, a person with only lvl100 followers often ends up with ZERO missions.
The intent was to taper off missions as you leveled so it felt like you had to check in less, but were more rewarded (1/2) (Muffinus)
In retrospect, missions are probably more fun than anticipated, it's good feedback, we hear you. (Muffinus)
Mythic Ko'ragh Kill Video
Dok čekamo video Imperator Mar'gok, imamo prilike da pogledamo Ko'ragh mythic kill guilde Avast.