Blizzard je objavio novu verziju procova legendarnih prstena. Imajte u vidu da je ovo trenutno na PTR i da mogu da promene do finalnog izdanja Patcha.
Follower Upgrade neće biti Bind on Account
Izgleda da nema potrebe da čuvate follower upgrade iteme u nadi da će jednog dana biti korisni za altove.
Tanaan Jungle Video
Patch 6.2 PTR Patch Informacije - 15 April
- New Achievement: Whack-a-gnoll has a new achievement that awards a battle pet, Hogs.
- Level 100 characters engaging in PvP combat now have the following gear changes.
- All Non-PvP gear between item levels 560 and 690 will now scale up to 690 in PvP combat.
- PvP gear above item level 715 Remains unaffected and will not be capped in PvP combat.
- Break out your traps and Safari Hat, new wild pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle and a few other places!
- Fel-corrupted legendary pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle! Each pet can be defeated once per day for a bag of Fel-Touched Pet Supplies, which can contain pet charms, Battle-Training stones to increase a battle pet's level, and even rare pets.
- Expert Pet Trappers Giada Goldleash and Tiffy Trapspring have shown up at the Pet Menagerie with a variety of pets and toys for sale for Pet Charms.
- Sinister Spores now reduces healing taken by 50% (down from 90%).
- Super Sticky Glitter Bomb's effect can now be dispelled and lasts for 15 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
- Blackout Kick now deals 5% 30% less damage.
- Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now deals 5% less damage.
- Tiger Palm now deals 5% 30% less damage.
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases armor by 125% (up from 75%) and provides a 20% 10% base Stagger percentage. Additionally, the Stagger effect no longer works against attacks which ignore armor.
- Fists of Fury now deals 5% 30% less damage.
- Hurricane Strike now deals 5% 30% less damage.
- Tigereye Brew now increases damage dealt by 10% per charge consumed (up from 6%).
- Chi Explosion now deals 5% 30% less damage for Windwalker Monks.
- Devotion Aura now reduces all damage taken, not just magical damage.
- Mastery: Mental Anguish has been reduced in effectiveness by 10%.
- Devouring Plague now deals 12% less damage.
- New items have been added to pickpocket from humanoids in Tanaan Jungle.
- Added a new weekly quest, Da Even Bigga Score.
- Dingy Iron Coins now have a cap of 20,000 (up from 10,000).
- Secretive Whistle now has a 15 minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- Updated tooltip descriptions for pickpocketed items of value to help distinguish them from other items.
- Envenom now deals 30% 10% more damage.
- Mutilate now deals 30% 10% more damage.
- Killing Spree now only grants immunity to root and snare effects and no longer prevents the Rogue from being targeted or grant immunity from crowd-control ffects. Additionally, the effect is now cancelled if the Rogue is affected by other crowd-control effects. crowd-controlled.
- Dark Soul should now have its cooldown reset at the end of a raid encounter for all Warlock specializations
- Defensive Stance now decreases damage taken by 25% (up from 20%).
- Improved Defensive Stance now also decreases damage taken by 5%.