Dungeons & Raids
- Atramedes's Sonar Pulses are properly moving toward raid members when spawned underneath him.
- Fiery Blood from Fire Scorpions now only affects other Fire Scorpions and Giant Fire Scorpions.
- Fire Turtles should no longer keep players in combat after their pack is killed.
- Alliance and Horde Guild Battle Standards cannot be used inside the Firelands raid.
- Both Faldren Tillsdale and Jamus'Vaz (Valor Point vendors) now display items grouped together in the following manner: rings, necks, bracers, relics, ranged weapons, thrown weapons, then tier sets.
- The Severed Visionary Tentacle is no longer infinitely applying to characters.
Quests & Creatures
Elemental Bonds Quest Chain
- Aggra's bubble is now significantly larger and has a sparkle effect, making it easier for players to locate her when on the quest Elemental Bonds: Desire.
- Players should be able to see Therazane and turn in the quest Into Constant Earth while at any stage of Deepholm progression without issue.
- Players with a copy of the original World of Warcraft who had not yet upgraded to The Burning Crusade have had their accounts upgraded to access the content and features of The Burning Crusade expansion at no additional cost.
Conquest & Honor Points
- All existing Conquest Points in the Currency tab have been converted to Honor Points. All Honor Points exceeding the 4,000 point cap have been converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point and mailed to characters.
Dungeons & Raids
- Occu'thar has broken free from his cage and presents an all-new boss challenge to players in 10- and 25-player arrangements who control Tol Barad. This boss will be available with the start of Season 10, one week after the release of patch 4.2.
- Guilds of level 3 or above may no longer be disbanded. Guild leaders wishing to leave a guild will need to promote another member to Guild Master first.