I dalje većina informacija objavljena na sajtu je odavno Data minovana, ali je dobro što nam je Blizzard te informacije koje smo ranije imali potvrdio ovim sadržajem. Slede zvanične informacije objavljene na EU sajtu.
Firstly, you’ll want to make sure you check out the expanded Game section. Most notably you’ll see a new button called “What’s New in Diablo III?” Whether you’ve been intently following news of the game over the years, or it’s your first time visiting the community site, this section will get you well acquainted with the Diablo series and where the third installment fits in its evolution. Be sure to check out the comprehensive review of Runestones, followers, crafting/artisans, and more in the “What’s New in Diablo III?” section.
The Game guide also includes everything you need to know about the hero classes available to you in Diablo III, encompassing a deluge of information on active skills, passive skills, and key class features, as well as screenshots, gameplay videos, artwork, lore, unique equipment breakdowns, armor progression previews, and resource overviews. Feel free to leave comments at the bottom of each class page to let us know what you think.
Until you get your mittens on a freshly baked copy of Diablo III, you’ll want to make use of the class Skill Calculator. You can use this calculator to explore unique builds for your favored class by selecting active skills, Runestones, and passive skills. If you think you’ve found the deadliest combination for your class, be sure to export your build and spread the word! This feature will allow you to share your creations with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers with the click of a button, or anywhere else on the web you’d like by copying the unique URL.
We hope this expanded set of community site features helps whet your appetite for Diablo III’s gameplay and story. And for those of you anxiously awaiting a beta invite, explore the new website content carefully, as you may even find a sneak peek of some non-beta content. Let us know what you think in the comments and stay tuned for additional expansions of the Diablo III community site. We have a lot more in store for you, including an in-depth look at items and artisans, coming soon!
We're looking forward to seeing more groups of players face off against the Fire Lord in the weeks ahead. However, before we make these changes, we want to give everyone a final shot at the bosses at their current difficulty level -- so this is a heads up that we’re planning to apply the difficulty hotfixes beginning the week of September 19.
Stay tuned to the Patch 4.2 Hotfixes blog for these and other live updates to the game as they happen.
Here is the kind of feedback that is NOT helpful in this particular thread:
- Concerns that your current damage, healing or tanking is not competitive. While this kind of feedback is often useful, it also is the kind of thing that can change from patch to patch, and so it isn’t as useful for long term vision changes.
- Concerns that your feedback is being ignored or that we don’t take these kind of posts seriously, or otherwise posting anything that is off-topic or not in the spirit of this thread’s intent.
- Requests for responses to your suggestions or feedback. The purpose of this thread is to get information to us, not the reverse.
We hope you take these threads seriously, as we’re going to be reading them very carefully. We ask that you take time to think and formulate a useful and objective reply, as this feedback could be used to alter your class in substantial ways.
We won’t be replying here addressing your concerns. This is purely for us to read your answers to the below questions.
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.
- What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
- If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
- If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
- What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
- What makes playing your class more fun?
- What makes playing your class less fun?
- How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
- What’s on your wish list for your class?
- What spells do you use the least?
Većina bugova tiče se okruženja u igri, ali moramo i da skrenemo pažnju da rune još nisu dostupne, da su mnoge stvari zatvorene i da nisu testirane od strane igrača, pa se i većina igrača plaše da će igra biti bugovita kada bude izašla u prodaju.
Sledi zvanična lista bugova u trenutnoj F&F Beti. Nemojte da vas lista obeshrabri, obzirom da kako se nama čini Blizzard odlično radi svoj posao da Diablo 3 bude stabilna igra kada bude puštena u prodaju.
Issues that occur in specific places are notated with "Act - Level Area". The level area is the name of the location you are in. It is displayed above your minimap.
- Players cannot log into the Public Beta if they have UAC enabled on Windows 7. The current work around is to fully disable UAC (User Account Control) while playing Diablo III.
- Desecrated Enlightened Shrines are not granting the 25% experience bonus.
- We are currently have many problems with the Public Games feature of Beta. We will be disabling this feature in a coming Beta patch.
- Text can be cut off while on different Battle.net screens at different resolutions. The current work-around is to play the game in Windowed mode and to drag the screen to fit the size of your monitor.
- Clicking on "Remember Account" does not remember your account.
Battle.net Banner System
- Players cannot join other players who have started an event. For example, if two players start the Skeleton King event and a third player joins the game, the third player cannot join the Skeleton King event until after it is done.
- Players cannot use a banner to teleport to a player who is not participating in an event started by a party member. For example, if there are three players in a party and player 1 starts the Skeleton King event, players 2 and 3 cannot use their banners to port anywhere even though they are not involved in the Skeleton King event.
- Fan of Knives is not being buffed by increased attack speed nor increased casting speed.
- The passive skill Brooding has a 5 second-delay buff that is not removed when it is swapped with another passive skill.
- The passive skill Thrill of the Hunt has a 10 second-delay buff when it is swapped with another passive skill.
- When holding down Dashing Strike, the player has a chance to get stuck casting the Skill without spending Spirit.
- Cathedral bookshelves have several issues in the beta. Sometimes loot will drop to the floor above the bookshelf. Other times clicking on the bookshelf will make the player path up to the floor above it. These issues have been fixed for launch.
- Act 1 - New Tristram: The door to Cain's House remains closed after the portal to get inside his house opens. The portal works correctly, it just appears over a closed door.
- Act 1 - Old Tristram Road: There is a canyon north of New Tristram that displays a solid red and orange glow. The light does not fill the canyon.
- Act 1 - The Slaughtered Calf Inn: Leah's VO plays at inconsistent levels when she says " "I came back here to rally the militia, but--".
- Act 1 - Old Ruins: When Leah opens the gate during the quest "The Legacy of Cain : Go to the Old Tristram Gate", the lock flies very far off of the gate.
- Act 1 - Cemetery of the Forsaken: During the quest "A Shattered Crown : Search for Leoric's Crown in the Cemetery of the Forsaken," the Matriarch's Bones event can break if two or more players click on two different Funerary Urns at the same time.
- Act 1 - Cemetery of the Forsaken: You are able to target the Cemetery Gate that leads to the Fields of Misery after using the Stone of Recall during the quest "The Crown of Mad Leoric : Talk to the Blacksmith"
- Some Demon Hunter and Wizard helms are not displaying the correct icon.
- Some Witch Doctor-specific item affixes misspell the class as "Witchdoctor".
- Skeletal Archers deal much more damage than other equivilant Skeleton-type monsters
- The lore entry for the Skeleton will not play it's voice over. The lore entry itself shows up correctly in your Journal.
- Hydras that are spawned by killing Arcane-affixed Hydras display the name "!!Missing!!". This will be fixed for launch.
We are aware of the several issues players are having using nVidia Optimus machines (hybrid Intel Integrated and nVidia Geforce chips). We are currently working on a fix internally.