- Human Illusion: This affect is no longer applied to worgen who travel into the Caverns of Time.
- We have redefined the definition of a Guild Group for 5-player dungeons.
- If 3 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 50% of the normal rate.
- If 4 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 100% of the normal rate.
- If 5 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 125% of the normal rate.
- Also note that Heroic dungeons offer a 1.5x multiplier on all guild experience earned.
Dungeons & Raids
- The Dwarven Golem Council will now go berserk after 10 minutes in Heroic difficulty.
- Atramedes will now go berserk after 10 minutes in Heroic difficulty.
- Foe Reaper 5000's health has been reduced slightly. In addition, he now enrages at 40%, up from 30%.
- While in Helix's Nightmare during the Vanessa VanCleef encounter, Helix is now larger a little easier to see.
- The final rope swing while fighting Vanessa VanCleef has been removed. Players no longer need to swing off of the boat at the end of phase 3.
- The ship teleporter now activates when Ripsnarl is first engaged, rather than when he is defeated.
- Lord Godfrey should now face a random target when casting Pistol Barrage.
- He now does more melee damage.
- There is now a precast visual on the ground to make it clear how far away a player must get to be clear of Shatter.
- The cast time of Shatter has been increased to 3 seconds, up from 2.5.
- Shatter damage is now reduced by armor, but has been increased by 33.3% (repeating, of course) as a result.
Throne of the Tides
- Commander Ulthok now does more melee damage.
- Gilgoblin Poisoned Spear impact damage has been reduced slightly.
- The weekly PvP quest "Victory in Tol Barad" now awards 200 Honor Points and 3 Tol Barad Commendations.
- Players can now see the status of Tol Barad on the World Map no matter where they are. The time to the next battle is displayed by zooming into the Tol Barad section of the map. The current controlling faction can be seen on the Eastern Kingdoms map.
- Death Coil damage has been reduced by roughly 10%.
- Heart Strike now deals 175% weapon damage plus 15% per disease, up from 120% plus 10% per disease.
- Improved Death Strike now increases the damage of Death Strike by 30/60/90%, up from 15/30/45%.
- Dark Transformation now increases pet damage by 80%, down from 100%.
- The ratio of runic power return from Magic Suppression has been reduced by roughly one third.
- Rage of Rivendare now increases strike damage by 12/24/36%, down from 15/30/45%.
- Shadow Infusion now increases pet damage by 8% per stack, down from 10%.
- Glyph of Dark Succor (new glyph) raises the minimum healing done by Death Strike from 7% to 15% of maximum health, but only while in Unholy or Frost Presence.
- Shapeshifts: Entering or leaving a shapeshift no longer cancels root effects. It continues to cancel movement slowing effects.
- Typhoon mana cost has been reduced by 50%.
- Tree of Life Polymorph immunity change reverted
- Aimed Shot weapon damage has been increased to 200%, up from 150%. In addition, the base cast time has been reduced to 2.4 seconds, down from 3.
- Arcane Shot damage has been increased by 15%.
- Hunters can now use Auto Shot while moving.
- Cobra Shot change reverted (waiting on code change to make haste scaling more consistent with spell haste)
- Steady Shot change reverted (waiting on code change to make haste scaling more consistent with spell haste)
- Animal Handler now provides a passive 25% bonus to attack power, up from 15%.
- Chimera Shot's overall damage has been increased by roughly 50%.
- Black Arrow damage has been reduced by 15%. (down from 25%)
- Explosive Shot damage has been reduced by 15%. (down from 25%)
- Serpent Spread change reverted
- Molten Armor, Frost Armor, and Mage Armor no longer cost mana.
- Mage Armor now reduces the duration of magic effects by 35%, down from 50%.
- Improved Power Word: Shield change reverted
- Strength of Soul now also causes the priest to become immune to silence, interrupt, and dispel effects for 2/4 seconds after using Inner Focus.
- Garrote now costs 45 Energy, down from 50.
- Blade Flurry is now a toggle that can be turned off by pressing the button again.
- Glyph of Garrote now increases the duration of Garrote by 1.5 seconds, down from 2.
- Flametongue Weapon procs now deal roughly 20% less damage.
- The Windfury Weapon proc can now trigger 3 additional attacks, up from 2.
- Lava Burst's damage has been increased by roughly 10%.
- Earth Shield can no longer be dispelled.
- Mana Tide Totem has been redesigned. The totem no longer multiplies the Spirit of those affected by it. It instead gives a flat amount of Spirit equal to 400% of the casting shaman's Spirit, exclusive of short-term Spirit buffs affecting the shaman when the totem is dropped. In addition, its effects are now raid-wide.
- Glyph of Hex now reduces the cooldown by 10 seconds, down from 15.
- Recklessness now increases special critical strike chance by 50%, down from 100%, but lasts the full 12 seconds instead of allowing only 3 charges.
- Slam change reverted (waiting on code change to make haste scaling more consistent with spell haste)
- Three new enchants are available. They increase Agility by 50, Strength by 50, or Intellect by 50 respectively. Item level 300 or higher required. These new recipes are rare world drops.
- Enchant Off-Handed - Superior Intellect now increases Intellect by 40, down from 100.
- The Heat-Treated Spinning Lure buff duration has been increased to 15 minutes, up from 5. In addition, the recipe now creates 2 at a time.
- Volatile Air now has an increased chance of dropping from rich mining nodes and Pyrite with the Electrostatic Condenser.
- Illusionary Bag now has 26 slots.
- Daybreaker Helm stats have been reallocated, lowering Strength and increasing parry rating.