- Gamon is now immune to all forms of crowd control, uses the abilities Charge and Battle Shout, and wrecks adversaries with his new two-handed axe.
- Players should no longer be prevented from entering a Battleground for no reason.
- Many loot tables for NPCs have been adjusted to provide the correct items and scaling.
- The Alchemy bonus from Flask of Stoneskin now grants 120 stamina, up from 80 stamina, to keep it in-line with similar bonuses from other professions.
- Many creatures in Uldaman were not awarding reputation upon death. This has been corrected.
- Wrathbone Reavers, Wrathbone Sorcerers, and Fallen Warriors no longer grant reputation in Pit of Saron.
- Players can again start the Thrall escape event in Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad regardless of quest status.
- The temporary guardian Basalt Rockling no longer drops from Balboa in Azshara.
- Magma-Lord Kolob in Burning Steppes no longer awards dungeon tabard reputation.
- The rest area for Tarren Mill is now correctly located in the inn.
- Golden Skeleton Key can no longer open lockboxes that requires a higher Lockpicking skill than 125.
- Bronjahm should once again drop Heroic-quality loot in Heroic Forge of Souls.
- Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.
- Gunships in Isle of Conquest should now work properly when a member of the opposite faction is on the gunship.
- It is no longer possible to bypass Fatigue beyond the borders of Dun Morogh (looking at you here, death knights).
- All ranks of Lifeblood are correctly granting the amount of Haste listed in their tooltips and are no longer affected by max health.
- Ravage! is no longer consuming Clearcasting when it is used, and is only benefiting from Stampede.
- Trueshot Aura now functions correctly for level 39 hunters.
- Hunter pets that were immortal can now be killed, flying pets no longer fly, and pets that were immobile after tamed properly move.
- Beetle and turtle pet armor is now consistent with other Tenacity pet armor.
- Qiraji Scarabs from the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj are no longer able to be effected by the Mutate Bug buff after being tamed.
- When Freeze misses or resists on the first target, but is successful on another target, the mage will correctly get the Fingers of Frost procs from the target successfully hit.
- Applying a damage-over-time Fire spell to a target that is being tanked no longer causes that target to face the mage.
- The effect of the talent Firestarter will no longer stop functioning when Molten Armor has only 30 minutes remaining when cast with Glyph of Armors active.
- Hammer of the Righteous now consistently hits all nearby targets, including those behind the paladin.
- Hammer of the Righteous should now function correctly if used right as an auto-attack begins.
- Holy Word: Sanctuary was healing for too much when used with Glyph of Prayer of Healing. This has been corrected.
- Demon pets should not be receiving the appropriate contribution of the warlock's armor.
- Blood Pact is now properly scaling with the level of party members.
- Dungeon quests for level 1-60 dungeons on Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor now reward significantly less experience. Read more about this change here.
- The event for "The Battle for Darrowshire" properly resets after a failed attempt and the Relic Bundle will correctly trigger the event again after a failed attempt.
- Soldiers in Northwatch Foothold, Durotar now spawn more frequently.
- Players should no longer get disconnected if they attempt to share a quest that isn't supposed to be sharable.
- Players should still be able to interact with Orgus after offering a drink for the quest "Let's See What You've Got, Zanzil".
- Ranger Glynda Nal'shea no longer has a duplicate personality appearing in Lor'danel, Darkshore.
- Satchel of Helpful Goods should be rewarded when players complete Shadowfang Keep via the Looking For Dungeon system.
- "The Secrets of Uldum" can be completed.
- Margol the Rager in Searing Gorge now respawns in a much more reasonable timeframe.
- Plainstriders in Northern Barrens now respawn considerably faster to meet the demand of their demise.
- "One Draenei's Junk..." and "Kum'isha's Endeavors" can no longer be shared.
- The quest item Enohar's Explosive Arrows for the quest "Curtail the Darktail" can now only be used on Darktail Bonepickers within Blasted Lands.
- Mounted characters can now proceed through "Rise of the Brotherhood" in Westfall without any complications.
- Buttonwillow's Hand Grenade from the quest "Remove Their Arms" can no longer be used outside of Blasted Lands.
- Golems at the Grimesilt Dig Site in Searing Gorge should now respawn at a more reasonable rate.
- Players should no longer experience a client crash when accepting the quest "A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow".