So you beat most of your opponents in official ladder matches – still hungry for more action? Then it’s time for you to take the next step and look into the world of eSports.
Various competition organizers hold regular online tournaments in which you can compete against other players and maybe even win some prizes! These contests are open to everyone. Interested? Take a look at some of the tournaments coming up this weekend - you can sign up to take part, or simply watch the live streams to get inspired by the players. It’s your turn now!
|September 19th||ZOTAC StarCraft II Cup #23||1v1||Yes|
|September 19th||SteelSeries Go4SC2 Cup #39||1v1||Yes|
|September 20th||Competo StarCraft II Cup||1v1||Yes|
Add a comment
The Battle for Gilneas is a new 10 vs. 10 Battleground for level-85 players. Much like they do in Arathi Basin, teams must control strategic capture points on the map to accumulate resources. The first team to gather 2000 resources wins.
Teams will start at opposite ends of the map with default graveyards nearby. Once the match begins, teams will race toward each other to vie for control of three strategic points; each point will allow your team to gain resources and additional graveyards. Adding to the intensity of the battle are many obstacles that block line of sight, as well as chokepoints for fending off enemy advances.
In the center of the map is an area known as the Overlook. Hills on either side of the map create chokepoints, while narrow paths through the hills provide teams with alternate routes. A river dividing the map will also lead opponents toward a single bridge. In some cases, dominating the Overlook might be the key to controlling the capture points.
In The Battle for Gilneas, three distinct resource points are available for the taking by either the Horde or the Alliance: the Mines, the Lighthouse, and the Waterworks. Once any of these points is held by a team, access to nearby graveyards will be granted. In addition, workers from the controlling faction will show up to collect the resources necessary to win the battle.
Chaos will be unleashed upon Azeroth when Deathwing returns, but many steadfast leaders will see the Cataclysm as an opportunity to further the cause of their people... or simply attain more power. The situation in Gilneas is no different. Will the embattled Gilneans be able to defend their land after realigning with the Alliance? Or will the Forsaken, reinforced by Garrosh's Horde, seize this near-forgotten territory as a new stronghold in the Eastern Kingdoms?
Add a comment
From basic drones to menacing mutalisks, zerg larvae can evolve into any number of critical units depending on what's most needed on the battlefield--almost at a moment's notice.
If you were to wake up as such a larva, nestled in some hatchery on a far-off planet, which zerg unit would you hope to morph into? And what would be the first thing you'd do in your newfound carapace?
Proxy is a word often used in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty multiplayer strategy discussion, referring to an aggressive strategy in which players build structures close to their opponent’s base and away from their own. Even though usually done with a clear plan in mind, it opens many strategic choices. The player doing the proxy has an option to mislead the opponent, grab a fast expansion, protected by those proxy buildings or go for a quick win, as the closer distance to the opponent’s base gets your units in place faster which makes a big difference.
There are both risks and rewards to utilizing this strategy, and it’s important to weigh these carefully when considering such an aggressive tactic. Solid positioning can essentially pen in an opponent and starve them of resources. An even more aggressive “proxy rush” could catch your opponent off-guard and cripple them or even be that finishing drive that takes them out of the game. On the opposite end of the spectrum, splitting your focus between protecting your own base and managing your advanced position could be a drain on your own resources or leave you overly exposed before you can make your big push.
For experienced players, a proxy base of operations or proxy rush is often a part of their repertoire; for newer players, mastering either can be a tall order. As a part of our ongoing multiplayer discussions, we wanted to find out more about your own tips for mastering (or countering) this strategy. What makes this strategy so powerful or so risky? How do the three races handle the proxy rush differently? How do you counter it?
Add a comment
koristi se Survey - izgleda kao animacija kopanja, pojavi se (geometarski) "durbin" koji je okrenut u pravcu sledećeg kopanja,
ta alatka nestaje posle nekoliko sekundi, kopa se malo dalje u pravcu koji je pokazala, i tako dok se ne stigne do iskopine, fragment ili artefakt mogu da se kliknu mišem - otvore, i pokupi se sadržaj.
Jedna iskopina može da bude najviše tri puta eksploatisana pre nego se pokrene neki skriveni cooldown.
Postoje mnoge nagrade sekundarne profesije Archaeology. Ghostcrawler je već obećao da će lista nagrada biti povećana. Svako oružije i oklob biće Bind on Account, što znači da nećete moći da ga trade-ujete, kako otključate neki predmet.
- [Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds]
- [Staff of Sorceror-Thane Thaurissan]
- [Staff of Ammunae]
- [Scimitar of the Sirocco]
- [Highborne Soul Mirror]
- [Druid and Priest Statue Set]
- [Kaldorei Wind Chimes]
- [Clockwork Gnome]
- [Chalice of the Mountain King]
- [The Last Relic of Argus]
- [Arrival of the Naaru]
- [The Innkeeper's Daighter]
Transforms - 20 seconds
Add a comment
Nove oblasti i promene koje su zahvatile Burning Steppes možete naći u daljem tekstu:
- Blackrock Mountain – možete pristupiti Blackwing Descent raidu istanci, letnjem do balkona sa strane planine; Južno od planine je neutralan Thorium Brotherhood kamp koji se zove Flamestar Post gde postoji mali quest hub sa flight path-om.
- Draco'dar – južno odavde preko brda je put ka Elwynn Forestu, gde je napušten kamp i mala pećina u brdima.
- The Pillar of Ash – Celo pordručje je preimenovano u Black Tooth Hovel i okupiran je članovima Blackrock klana i njihovih saveznika; južno odavde i preko brda je veliko jezero
- Ruins of Thaurissan – u jugo zapadnoj sekciji je veliko neutralno utvrdjenje Thorium Brotherhood-a koji se zove Chiselgrip; ovo mesto poseduje Flight Path i nekoliko quest-ova.
- Terror Wing Path – u jugo-istoČnom delu je Redridge Highway koji visoko u planine spaja Redridge Mountains i Swamp of Sorrows; izgleda da postoji brža varijanta transporta izmedju: The Bogpaddle Bullet, raketa koja će leteti od jednog krada do drugog.
- Blackrock Stronghold - deo ispred Strongholda se sada zove Fields of Honor; sada se nalaze blackrock vojnici (Blackrock Soldiers, Blackrock Sergeants, Smolderthorn Assassins, i Firegut Flamespeakers)
- Altar of Storms - sada se ovde nalaze Orc-ovi Blackrock klana
- The Whelpling Downs - Novi region jugo-zapadno, okupiran je članovima Blackrock klana i Flamescale Broodlings; u ovom delu nalaze se par zarobljenih whelplings-a različitih dragonflight-a (Green, Bronze, Blue, i Red) koji mogu da se oslovode.
- Izgleda da se u zapadnom delu zone više ne nalaze Black Dragonspawn i Flamescale Broodlings.
Add a comment
Add a comment