- Fixed an issue where using the Fun or Not system would sometimes cause players to be disconnected from the game.
- Fixed an issue with the "Q" key being unusable in Mac's French Grid keyboard layout.
- StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed an issue that prevents using Value to set Player parameter in the Modify Player Property function.
- Fixed an issue when using Unit Can Attack Unit Type function that could cause the game to become unresponsive.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Tools Update 188.8.131.525
- When downloading multiple patches concurrently, the launcher will now show the combined progress of all patches instead of showing the progress of each individual patch.
This weekend, Anaheim, California will host an eSports event of titanic proportions. Major League Gaming is continuing their 2011 Pro Circuit, bringing all of the action out to the Anaheim Convention Center for one of the biggest StarCraft II events to date. In fact, StarCraft II will be taking the spotlight on the Main Stage, making this is the first time in the history of Major League Gaming that a PC title has ever been the star attraction at an MLG event.
You can find handy information on how to watch MLG Anaheim live from the comfort of your home, and the full broadcast schedule can be found here. If you’re curious about who’s playing this weekend, MLG has posted a full competitor list, as well as previews for Pool A and Pool B.
Get ready for an exciting week-end!