- Emalon the Storm Watcher is no longer despawning on death and his corpse can be looted normally.
- Rain of Chaos cast by the warlock versions of Severed Essence in Icecrown Citadel was doing substantially more damage than intended and has been adjusted.
- Cataclysm leather can no longer be skinned from low-level NPCs.
- Azure Watch flight master Zaldaan has been reminded that he should hate the Horde.
- Alchemists Flask bonus for Flask of Steelskin is now consistent with other profession's Stamina buffs.
- Characters that have Illustrious Grand Master Engineering are now able to use the Gnomish Army Knife without errors.
- It should no longer be possible for any druid to maintain the old talent Predatory Instincts.
- The free Aimed Shot from Master Marksman was dealing too little damage. It now deals the same or a little bit more damage than the base Aimed Shot.
- Spirit Bond is now correctly applied when monkey or dog pets are active.
- The Gorishi Fledgling Colossus is now longer immobile when tamed.
- Sanctuary now functions correctly for paladins below level 30 and no longer refunds talent points upon relogging or zoning.
- Light of Dawn casts correctly and does not produce an error when it does not hit a targeted ally.
- The Bulging Sack of Gold rewarded upon completion of the quest "Forged Documents" now actually contains gold.
- The Fireliminator X-21 quest item for the quest "When Science Attacks" is no longer able to be used outside of Azshara.
- The Mad Magus Tirth's Soul effect from the quest "The Mad Magus" is now zone-bound to Thousand Needles.
- Players can no longer receive Bloodsail Buccaneers reputation by killing Booty Bay Bruisers when phased after completing the quest "Doublerum".
- General Grimaxe and his Dark Iron Golem should now correctly spawn for all players on the quest "Grimaxe's Demise".
- Level 61+ players should now be able to complete the quest "Uther's Blessing" by using the item Chillwind Tribute at Uther's Tomb.
- "A Mother's Worries" in Wetlands should now display quest text.
- Players with the Enchanted Imp Sack aura from the quest "Do the Imp-Possible" in Felwood are no longer able to use their mount to carry passengers.
- Skybreaker Recon Fighters are visible now and it is again possible to complete the quests "Keeping the Alliance Blind" and "Blinding the Eyes in the Sky" in Icecrown.
- Banshee Essences can now be looted by all party members in Stratholme.
- The Desolace quest "Satyrical Offerings" is no longer flagged for Cataclysm and can be obtained without the expansion.
- The Southern Barrens quest "Segmentation Fault: Core Dumped" now correctly awards experience, money, and reputation upon completion.
- Carrion Scarabs spawned by the Crypt Horrors in Eastern Plaguelands are now correctly level 40.
- The quest "The Hunter's Way" is now first available at level 8, down from level 10.
- The murlocs for the quest "Ever So Lonely" now correctly respawn as players capture them.