Table of Contents
- Fixed an issue where loading certain DXT textures on custom maps could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where loading corrupted texture files could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where video drivers that do not support certain texture formats could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when Windows resumes from hibernation mode while the game is running.
- Fixed an issue which could cause incorrect campaign progression when loading saved campaign made prior to 1.4.0.
- Fixed slowdowns which could occur when using Razer Spectre mouse.
- Fixed an issue where destroying a Dialog Item of type Edit Box while text is being entered could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where camera rotation behaved improperly when rotation was modified by positive values.
Whatever your reason for competing on the StarCraft II ladder, now you'll be able to keep track of your past ladder glories with the new Career page.
The Career page, accessed by clicking on the "Career" tab under Leagues and Ladders, displays information about a player's ranking history for all seasons (prior to the current season), as well as across all ladders. The highest rank a player earns for each ladder will be represented by a unique banner on the page commemorating the season, league, and ladder bracket in which the rank was achieved. These banners will also feature the milestone icon associated with the player's ranking.
There are two ways to view a player's ranking history. In the first, players can see their entire career across every season in which they ranked, and in every ladder. Clicking the "Entire Career" tab will display reward banners for the best rankings they had for each season, including both team and solo play. The banners are grouped by season, and display in order according to the ladder they were earned in. Players can also choose to view their ranking history in specific ladders (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4), to see their career accomplishments at that level of play alone.
In total, 10 banners are displayed per page, after which additional pages will populate similar to the Join Custom Games list. If a player hasn't been ranked -- either in a specific ladder or in their entire StarCraft II career -- a "No Career Finishes" message will display in the center of the screen.