- Paid services now allow characters level 81 or higher to be transferred with up to 50,000 gold.
- Several Winter's Veil decorations and NPCs have been checked for proper placement.
- Silverbound Treasure Chests can now be opened and looted correctly.
- Cobra Shot is no longer refreshing the duration of the Wyvern Sting damage-over-time effect. Cobra Shot is correctly extending the damage-over-time effect applied by Serpent Sting.
- Conjuring refreshments no longer count toward achievements like Set the Oven to "Cataclysmic" and Time To Open A Restaurant.
- Impact is no longer applying damage-over-time effects to enemy targets who are not within line-of-sight of the original target. A target in line-of-sight with the original target is still affected appropriately, even if they are not in sight of the mage.
- The range of the heal on Atonement has been increased to 15 yards. It has been verified to be working correctly for the priest and party/raid members.
- Chakra is no longer consumed by a Prayer of Mending bounce.
- Guardian Spirit's capped value did not rise properly from level 80-85. This has been corrected.
Dungeons & Raids
- Lava Surgers present in several dungeons now have loot and can be mined.
Bastion of Twilight
- Cho'gall's Worshipping effect can now correctly be interrupted with stuns and other interrupt abilities.
- Valiona will now prioritize taking flight and interrupt Devouring Flames if it's cast during a transition.
- Bellows Slaves no longer grant reputation.
- Lava Parasites will no longer cause the Magmaw encounter to reset if they Evade. In addition, their mounting range has been reduced to 5 yards and they can fail to mount when attacking players.
- Quests for Grim Batol are now appropriately flagged as dungeon quests.
Halls of Origination
- Players are now able to zone into the dungeon if Anraphet is in combat.
Lost City of the Tol'vir
- The Lockmaw encounter no longer resets if a Frenzied Crocolisk Evades.
- Players are now able to zone into the dungeon if General Hussam is in combat.
- Ozruk's Paralyze ability is not supposed to critically hit and has been fixed.
- The buff from Corrupted Egg Shell will no longer absorb more than its intended amount.
- Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade is no longer showing as available for purchase by any class but death knights.
- Several shirts have been corrected so they no longer cause a player's item level to increase. They are item level 1.
- The search radius to find an Archaeology node from the Archaeology ability Survey has been increased. This will result in fewer searches needed while in the "green" range of surveying.
- The Alchemy specialization Elixir Master was granting extra potion procs instead of Potion Master when used on Cataclysm level recipes. The potions found to be causing this have been fixed.
- Both Willful Ember Topaz and Lucent Ember Topaz no longer award skill past 515 Jewelcrafting skill. The designs still show as grey in the Profession window, but no longer award skill up to 525.
- Several cooking recipes were not counting toward the achievement Set the Oven to "Cataclysmic" and have been updated. Note that Darkbrew Lager, Highland Spirits, and Chocolate Cookie are not intended to count for this achievement.
- Killing a level 85 dwarf mage now properly updates the achievement criteria for Dwarf Slayer.
- The return portal from Tol Barad now takes players to the appropriate capital city near the portal to Tol Barad.
Quests & Creatures
- Shy Highlands Turkeys in Twilight Highlands are now coming out to play for achievements.