- Bonuses from Embrace of the Shale Spider and Blessing of Forgotten Kings can no longer stack.
- Completing Archaeology projects will once again contribute to the guild achievement Making History once the player relogs.
- The Orgrimmar portal to Mount Hyjal should now appear for players who flew directly into Hyjal to start questing, rather than take the Moonglade portal.
- The old and busted Winter's Veil decorations in Brill have been disabled.
- Ancient Power now has a 30-second maximum duration and will properly be canceled when zoning or relogging.
- Glyph of Seal of Insight now correctly increases healing done by Word of Glory and Light of Dawn while Seal of Insight is active.
- The Mana Tide Totem hotfix from yesterday has been reverted. The Mana Tide buff no longer stacks, as this had a major impact on encounter design.
- It is no longer possible to waste a Soulstone by attempting to use it on a dead target. The player will receive an Invalid Target error message at the completion of their channel. In a future patch, we intend this functionality to work correctly, allowing a Soulstone to be used to instantly resurrect a dead target.
Dungeons & Raids
Halls of Origination
- The damage of Fireballs automatically cast by Temple Fireshaper with Molten Barrier active has been adjusted in normal and Heroic difficulty.
- The damage of Pact of Darkness cast by Temple Shadowlancer has been adjusted in normal and Heroic difficulty.
Lost City of Tol'vir
- Siamat will cast Deflecting Winds after a few seconds of entering combat regardless of any abilities used against him at the start of the encounter.
- The damage of Dust Flail cast by Lockmaw has been adjusted in normal difficulty.
- The Crystal Shards creatures in the Corborus encounter are now level 86, down from 88.
- Both normal and Heroic versions of Heart of Ignacious apply 20-second cooldowns on other similar items, rather than the full 2-minute duration.
- Shroud of Dark Memories and Shade of Death now have different stats.
- Pyrite Ore is prospectable at 500 Jewelcrafting skill, down from 525.
- Darkbrew Lager can be learned at 415 Cooking skill, down from 425.
- The Engineering item High-Powered Bolt Gun can no longer be used in Arena and Rated Battleground matches.
- Engineers can now purchase Smooth Cogwheels from Frank Natale using 4x Handful of Obsidium Bolts.