- Shield of the Righteous should no longer incorrectly provide a greater than intended reduction to physical damage taken after refreshing the ability.
- Kidney Shot's stun effect is now capped at 6 seconds while in PvP combat. Revealing Strike can still increase the stun duration, but not beyond 6 seconds.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Ko'ragh's Expel Magic: Arcane ability should no longer incorrectly damage players that are under an effect that grants immunity to damage.
- Shadowmoon Burian Grounds
- Ner'zhul: Credit for Souls of the Lost achievement should no longer incorrectly reset between waves of Ritual of Bones.
- Shadowmoon Burian Grounds
- Got My Mind On My Draenor Money should now correctly credit gold looted while in a Dungeon or Raid.
Warlock Class Balance
Warlocks look pretty good at the moment. There are probably some tweaks that can and might be made to bring some things up a bit. The issue is probably more that there aren't any fights where warlocks really shine, and they're just consistently good. It's a stark contrast to Mists where warlocks shined in everything... everywhere... all the time. Neither situation is ideal, and it's something we're keeping an eye on.
Faction Balance u PvP
Because Arena can have the same faction facing each other in a match, all of the high end players tend to gravitate to one faction or the other so they can play with each other. Last season pretty much everyone in NA was Horde, and EU was Alliance. Regardless of if a race or faction is considered to have superior racials the ladders would still show an all-in approach on one or the other. You could completely remove racials and still see the same coordinated division. Feedback on Racials is welcome and considered, but for the outlined reasons showing the best players coordinating toward a single faction isn't by itself a good indicator of anything except for the nature of the top competitors looking to play and practice with each other. It's going to happen regardless of pretty much anything else.
Does that mean that people who want to play with better players, should pay for a faction switch to Alliance then?
Anyone can level a new character any time they want. It's pretty quick, too!
We've been observing feedback on the topic and wanted to give a heads up on two hotfixes that are currently undergoing testing (not ready yet) to address these concerns.
- Increasing the spawn rates of elite creatures used for trapping.
- Deadly Iron Trap will require players to have tap credit on the creature being trapped.
Why Does Raid Finder Exist?
I don't even care about doing it on alts anymore, it's just boring.
Oh, well then probably don't do it! That's what the different difficulties are for after all. (Source)
Raid Finder Wing 3 Unlock Time
We're expecting to continue following a new-ish 10 a.m. PST unlock "rule" from here on for the opening of new raid content. You can expect Blackrock Foundry wings to open at around the same 10 a.m. PST time as well. (Source)
ok 244 followers at the inn 1 per week we will be into the next xp by the time we get them all over sight or what ?
Not reeeaaally intended to be a collection-y system. If you really want them all it could take a while. Okay with that. Highest achievement for collecting them is for 40 Followers, so, yeah. Collect 'em if you want to.
then why put so many in ?
Kind of a legacy of how the system functioned pre-beta. (Bashiok)