Build 19597 postavljen je sinoć na PTR serverima. Mystic Runesaber model je napokon u novom patchu i ima krila. Medjutim Tooltip nam govori samo za brzinu kao ground mount, ali možda Blizzard planira da to promeni u novom buildu sledeće nedelje.
- Hero of the Storm Owner of the
Grave Golempet from the Heroes of the Storm promotion. Account Wide.
- Don't Call Me Junior (New) Complete the achievements listed below: Follower Contract: Harrison Jones. 10 points.
- Garrison Buddies Visit a friend's garrison.
- Garrison Buddies Visit a friend's garrison.
- The Longest Day Complete all of the pet battle daily quests listed below
in a single day.Reward: Marked Flawless Battle Stone. 10 points. Account Wide.
- Mystic Runesaber Summons and dismisses your
Trained Snarler. 1.5 sec cast.
- Breath of Sindragosa: The effect "Mark of Sindragosa causes you to be healed for 10% of spell damage dealt by afflicted enemies" now only works for Blood Death Knights.
- Defile: The effect "Enemies standing in your Defile deal 10% less damage to you" now only works for Blood Death Knights.
- Necrotic Plague: The effect "You gain 2 Runic Power whenever a target infected with Necrotic Plague attempts to attack you" now only works for Blood Death Knights.
- Prayer of Mending: Now jumps up to 5 times, down from 10 times.
- Assassin's Resolve: Damage dealt while wielding daggers is now increased by 17%, up from 10%. (Tooltip fix.)
- Primal Alchemy Alchemy.
Instant. Reagents: Primal Spirit, Fireweed x 2, Gorgrond Flytrap x 2, Nagrand Arrowbloom x 2, Starflower x 2, Talador Orchid x 2.
Raid & Dungeon Abilities
- Crippling Suplex Picks up an enemy and smashes them against his highest threat target, dealing
100 Physical damage. 100 yd range. 3 sec cast.
- Incendiary Shot Inflicts 5,000 Fire damage, increasing damage taken from the Incendiary Shot by
20%. Stacks. Unlimited range. Instant.
- Massive Shattering Smash The Massive Shattering Smash inflicts 562,500 Fire damage instantly and an additional 90,000 Fire damage every 1 split evenly among all targets within 6 yards, knocking the targets back and creating a Slag Crater.
Blackhand will gain Energy if fewer than 4 enemies are hit.Unlimited range. 2 sec cast.
- Volatile Fire Afflicts random enemies with a seed of Volatile Fire that will explode after 8 sec. When the seed explodes, it inflicts 100,000 Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards of the explosion.
Limited to 2 targets. 100 yd range. Instant.
- VIDEO_OPTIONS_DEPTH_EFFECTS_MEDIUM - Particle depth fading and low-resolution refraction.
Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixevi - 6 Februar
- Blackrock Foundry
- [Requires a realm restart.] Siegemaker's Black Iron Plating is now removed by Slag Bomb. Slag Bomb's damage dealt to Siegemakers now scales up based on the number of players in the Raid. To adjust for this change, damage dealt to Siegemakers has been reduced for Impaling Throw by 20% and Slag Bomb by 30% (but damage still scales up based on Raid size).
- Blackhand's Impaled effect should no longer be incorrectly removed by abilities that remove damage-over-time effects.
- Shaman's Searing Totem and Liquid Magma should now correctly target Iron Soldiers while on the balcony.
- Fixed an issue where Exploding Iron Star may sometimes not trigger or deal damage during the transition to Stage Two.
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- Sentry Cannons now self-destruct on Heroic difficulty when a player with Engineering uses Safety Protocols.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Eye of the Storm: Fixed an issue where Horde players were unable to capture the flag at Mage Tower.
User Interface 6.1 – Novi Heirloom Sistem
When we implement patch 6.1, all heirloom items will be automatically added into the new system and you’ll be credited for them across your account. At the time, heirlooms will be modified to obtain maximum levels that fall into one of three groups: 1-60, 61-90, and 91-100. Your heirloom items will all be grandfathered into whichever group is appropriate, with previous maximum levels being upgraded. This means that if you have an heirloom item that previously maxed out at level 85, it will now max out at 90.
Heirlooms with a View
You’ll use this new system much as you use other collections in WoW. After patch 6.1, you’ll log into a character, open your collections screen (default hotkey shift-P) and all of the heirloom items that you’ve previously obtained on any character in your account will appear there. (Please note that you’ll need to log in to every character that currently has heirloom items in their bags or bank or void storage in order to add their heirlooms to the collection. Heirloom items that are currently in the mail will need to be retrieved before they get credited to your master list.)
You can generate a new copy of any of your heirloom items for any of your characters by right-clicking on it, and the newly-generated item will appear in your bags.
A common question we’ve received about this new heirloom system is, “What’s going to happen with heirloom items that I’ve previously enchanted?” Nothing will change with those items. If you have a piece of enchanted heirloom gear on a character today, it will still be there exactly as before. You can still use it and send it to other characters on your account as always. With this new system, you’ll be able to generate additional, unenchanted copies of that item for your characters.
Mounting up at Level 1
We’re also introducing a new achievement and mount reward with Patch 6.1. The Heirloom Hoarder achievement requires 35 different heirloom items obtained on your account, and rewards the new Chauffeured Chopper mount. It’s a mount that can be used by all characters, even brand new level 1 characters. Of course, your new level 1 mage doesn’t know how to operate a mount yet, so he’ll ride passenger while driver Koak Hoburn mans the chopper.
Why drive yourself around when you can hire someone to do it for you?