Blizzard je objavio preview Winston Overwatch Heroja na Watchpoint: Gibraltar Mapi.
What is Whispers of Oblivion?
Whispers of Oblivion is a special three-mission prologue series that has been created to bridge the storyline between Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void.
What can we expect from these missions?
In Whispers of Oblivion, players will join Zeratul for the first time since Wings of Liberty to unravel the final piece of the Xel’naga prophecy.
How can I play these new campaign missions?
We will be making Whispers of Oblivion available to all players before the game’s release, but prior to that, we will be providing early access to the Prologue missions with pre-purchase of the game, as part of the Legacy of the Void beta. Look for more details sometime in July.
- Patch 6.2 Preview – Timewalking
- Patch 6.2 Zone Preview – Tanaan Jungle
- Patch 6.2 Preview – Bonus Events and Adventure Guide
- Preview 6.2 – Pets Galore
- Dev Watercooler – Itemization in 6.2
- Patch 6.2 Preview – Ashran Updates
- Patch 6.2 Raid Preview – Hellfire Citadel
- Dev Watercooler – Flying in Draenor
- Patch 6.2 Preview – To the Shipyard!
- Patch 6.2 – Armor Preview
- Warlords Season 1 Ending Soon
- Eternal Conflict is sort of an "expansion" - an event lasting for several months, with new heroes and battlegrounds!
- First Blizzard world to enter the nexus.
- Treasure Goblin - spawns right before the gates open, and if heroes manage to kill him before he escapes they get bonus gold at the end of the match!
- Some of this content will be on Public Test Realm 2 weeks from now - June 23rd.
- Cain is the cinematic narrator - so maybe there is still a chance he is the map narrator.
Leoric - very unique warrior
- Trait: when he dies, becomes a Wraith to continuously "haunt" and bother enemies even while dead. After the respawn timer is over, he respawns where the Wraith is, rather than at the base.
- He can attack other players and slow them while in this form (likely with a lot less damage), and that reduces his respawn timer.
- Heroic 1: Tombstone - creates a U-shaped wall at target location, effectively trapping enemies in that area.
- Heroic 2: March of the Black King - after a small wind-up, slashes forward dealing high area of effect damage and being unstoppable.
Monk - very nimble support (still early in development)
- Jumps around the battlefield and can heal allies.
- Very unique in the sense that his Level 1 Talent choice is actually a Trait Choice!
- He can choose from more offensive of defensive "stances" as his Trait - which suggests Mantras could be these Traits.
- Appears to have Seven Sided Strike as one of his skills.
Iako Blizzard još uvek nije objavio zvaničan datum izlaska Patch 6.2 na live serverima, oni su nam spremili raspored za otvaranje Hellfire Citadel Raid istance. Kao i obično prve nedelje biće nam na raspolaganju Normal i Heroic mode nove raid istance. Druge nedelje novog Patcha, biće nam biće Vam na raspolaganju Mythic jačina ukoliko ste očistili Heroic, kao i prvo krilo Looking for Raida. Ovo je u suštini isti raid raspored kao što je bio i za Blackrock Foundry.
LFR ovoga puta zahtevaće Item Level 650, tako da ako nemate gear level, moraćete da prošetate kroz već postojeće raid istance. Kada pogledamo raspored, i ukoliko Patch 6.2 bude dostupan 23 Juna, finalni boss će biti otvoren na LFR tek zadnje nedelje Avgusta.
If you're among those patiently sharpening your sword until Raid Finder unlocks, please note that you'll need a minimum item level of 650 to enter. Here's the rundown:
Week 1 (with the release of Patch 6.2)
- Hellfire Citadel Normal and Heroic difficulties open.
- Mythic difficulty becomes available.
- Raid Finder Wing 1 (Hellfire Assault, Iron Reaver, Kormrok) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 2 (Hellfire High Council, Kilrogg, Gorefiend) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 3 (Shadow-Lord Iskar, Socrethar the Eternal, Tyrant Velhari) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 4 (Fel Lord Zakuun, Xhul’horac, Mannoroth) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 5 (Archimonde) unlocks.
- Introducing Tavern Brawl! Each week, a different Tavern Brawl will pit you head to head versus another player using exciting and unique rules. One week might feature preset decks, while another week could have you crafting a brand new Tavern Brawl deck following specific guidelines, while others might offer buffs to specific minion types. The possibilities are endless! Tavern Brawl unlocks for players who have at least one Hero at level 20.
- New Challengers Appear! Make room at the table for new heroes! New heroes put a fresh face on the existing classes you know and love. There are new heroes for the Warrior, Hunter, and Mage classes and each one features an animated portrait, a unique animated version of that classes' existing hero power, a special "hero tray", all new emotes, gorgeous match start animations, and a themed card back.
- Warrior Hero Magni Bronzebeard is now available for purchase.
- Hunter Hero Alleria Windrunner is now available for purchase.
- Mage Hero Medivh is now available for purchase.
- You can now assign a card back to each of your decks.
- You can now view your hard-earned card backs as well as card backs you have not yet acquired in the collection manager.
- The collection manager has been updated. In addition to the new card back and heroes tabs, the crafting button is in a new location, filtering cards by mana cost can be turned on and off by selecting the gems, and there is a new section for filtering cards by set.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Galaxy Gifts
- Darnassus - Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June. Card backs are awarded at the end of the Ranked Play season.
- The Blackrock Mountain game board has been added to the game board rotation in Play and Arena mode.
- Core Rager now properly shows its attack and health buff in the History Tiles.
- Fel Reaver now properly generates History Tiles when it destroys cards.
- Non-golden Chromaggus now properly creates golden cards when the card drawn is golden.
- Nozdormu no longer continues to produce a sandstorm effect after being Transformed.
- Gang Up no longer displays more than 3 cards after being used on cards with Choose One.
- Fixed an animation issue when golden cards with Taunt are destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Steamwheedle Sniper's targeting effect was not appearing over the Golden Hunter's Hero Power.
- Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.