U saradnji sa Blizzardom, napravili smo preko našeg sajta prvi Heroes of the Storm Beta Key Giveaway, koji počinje od 28 Januara 2015 i traje do 05 Februara 2015! Nagradna igra održaće se na forumu!
Kako bi učestvovali u ovom beta key giveaway moraćete proći par zahteva, a to su:
2. Možete samo jednom da odgovorite na ovu temu kako bi učestvovali u nagradnoj igri (Znači samo jedan odgovor dozvoljen je na ovu temu, dodatni će biti obrisan). Ukoliko pronadjemo korisnika koji se registrovao više puta, isti će biti banovan sa foruma, a postovi obrisani.
3. Učesnici u nagradnoj igri ne treba da javno objave svoje Blizzard podatke. Iste ćete morati da nam pošaljete ukoliko budete izvučeni, kada budemo postavili listu dobitnika, i u odredjenom roku od dva dana moraćete da nam pošaljete Vaše Ime i Battle.net account na PM, kako bi vam poslali ključ za Heroes of the Storm.
4. Kako bi učestvovali u nagradnoj igri morate da odgovore na tri pitanja:
- Da li ste igrali slične igre kao Heroes of the Storm? (Ostavite naziv igre)
- Ukoliko budete izabrani, koju poruku biste poslali Blizzardu? (Budite kreativni, neka bude nešto smešno)
- Da li Vam je poznata Heroes of the Storm igra? Koilko puta biste je igrali dnevno?
Na ova pitanja morate da odgovorite, ali neće uticati na izbor dobitnika. Ista služe kako bi poslali povratne informacije pobednika Blizzardu.
- Samo EU Nalozi mogu da učestvuju u nagradnoj igri. Ukoliko učesnik nema isti, neće biti u mogućnosti da dobije key.
- Beta ključevi ne mogu da se transferuju izmedju accounta / regiona, ili drugih ljudi, oni su Vaši, i nisu predvidjeni za transfer drugim osobama.
Informacije o izvlačenju dobitnika:
- Sa svim validnim postovima u ovom topic, napravićemo listu učesnika 6 Februara 2015. Lista će biti objavljena ovde.
- Korišćenjem random.org sajta i selection metode, napravićemo listu 110 učesnika, prema rasporedu koji random.org bude napravio.
- Izmedju 05-06 Februara objavićemo listu prvih 55 dobitnika, i ukoliko neko od korisnika nam ne pošalje podatke u roku od dva dan, jednostavno ćemo istog izbaciti i dati sledećem ispod crte.
- Tier 3 Garrisons: Dungeoneer's Training Dummy for healing and damage have swapped places so melee classes are less likely to trigger the tanking dummy by accident.
- Garrison Campaign Quests
- Assault on Skettis: Creatures and NPCs associated with Assault on Skettis now respawn more frequently and increased the amount of morale awarded for defeating them.
- Gladiator's Sanctum Level 3: Players can no longer be votekicked from the Coliseum scenario.
- Primal Fury: Players that have completed the quest before the hotfix from January 21 should now correctly receive Thisalee Crow (Alliance) or Choluna (Horde) as a Follower.
- Ferocious Bite no longer loses damage when cast with a low amount of Energy while Berserk is active. Berserk will still discount Cat Form abilities' Energy cost, but will include the bonus damage as if it weren't cast with Berserk active.
- Leader of the Pack should now correctly trigger its heal for Druids that have learned the talent, Claws of Shirvallah.
- Incarnation: Tree of Life's bonuses should no longer be incorrectly retained without having the talent learned.
- Nature's Vigil should no longer be dealing excessive damage to high level targets by healing low level NPCs.
- Glyph of Recovery should no longer make Recuperate heal for less than the intended amount.
- All quests should now still award experience even if the character is dead at the time of completion.
- Frostfire Ridge
- The Shadow Gate: Players who became stuck after completing "The Shadow Gate" will need to re-enter the cave within the Bloodmaul Stronghold in Frostfire Ridge if they were unable to see Orlana Strongbrow to continue their quest series.
- Ambushing the Enemy: Resolved an issue where players were unable to complete this quest if The Giant Cauldron has been completed first.
- At Your Command: Horde characters who have faction changed to Alliance should now be able to complete the quest "At Your Command" if they have completed the Alliance version previously.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Grom'tash the Destructor and Gul'kosh should no longer force all party members into combat, including ones that aren't actively in combat with them.
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Ner'zhul: Resolved an issue where players may be unable to use the portal to re-enter the encounter area.
- Icecrown Citadel
- The Lich King: Resolved an issue where Val'kyr Shadowguards can prevent players from being able to complete the encounter if they pick the player up after Fury of Frostmourne has been cast.
- There's now a 30 minute delay between battles after Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath has been defeated.
- Stormshield Gladiators and Warspear Gladiators now respawn 3 minutes after Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath has been defeated.
Collecting all heirloom items awards a special mount usable by level 1 characters.
Does this mean we need the fishing event BoA for this mount? When I won it I took the trinket that turns you into a fish.
I've asked about that and was informed that the achievement involves collecting a number of heirlooms (not all of them). Working on getting clarification on the Heirloom collections tab and will be updating the 6.1 PTR Patch Notes with more concrete information once it's available. (Source)
Ashran Timing Hotfix
As you've probably witnessed, on many servers Ashran had digressed into a situation where the two factions were avoiding any confrontation. One faction would complete the outer events while the other faction would kill the faction leader. This isn't ideal, as the Horde and Alliance should be fighting more regularly in Ashran.
Recently, we made changes to the frequency of events and the time between battles in the middle road. After a boss is killed, the center lane will take 30 minutes to reset. We hope this encourages the team that just won the middle lane to venture off into the rest of the zone for a time before the fight begins anew. Furthermore, we hope that faction’s presence in the outer events will encourage the other faction to fight in the center lane a bit more, since winning the events is no longer a given.
We'll continue to consider your constructive Ashran feedback and appreciate those of you providing it. (Source)
About the Build:Frying your enemies is, as any Wizard will tell you, pretty darn satisfying regardless of whether it's achieved through electricity or fire. Rather than settle for just one method of crisping critters across Sanctuary, prFly#1247 asked “Why not both?” Harnessing the stunning strength of Paralysis with the powerful results of Conflagration has paid off, and the “Pyrolisis” build was born.
Effective and visually impressive. The definition of the Wizard, really (which they'll gladly confirm).
While popular skills likeHydra (Mammoth Hydra) make an appearance, this isn’t your standard fare Firebird’s Finery build. Supportive skills like Slow Time (Point of No Return) and Black Hole (Supermassive) bring a lot more variety to this build and open it up to earlier accessibility if you haven’t been able to put a full set of gear together just yet.
The Skills:The Pyrolysis build features no Signature spell, so it’s important to stack sources of Arcane Power regeneration wherever possible. Plenty of cooldown skills help fill in the blanks when you don’t have enough power to keep Arcane Torrent going.Active Skills:
- Arcane Torrent (Static Charge)
- Primary damage dealer
- Procs frequent stuns from Paralysis
- Hydra (Mammoth Hydra)
- Black Hole (Supermassive)
- Offers supreme crowd and map control
- Procs the stun from Paralysis
- Slow Time (Point of No Return)
- Additional crowd control keeps you out of danger longer when channeling
- Provides another method of stunning your enemies
- Magic Weapon (Conduit)
- Provides much-needed Arcane Power regeneration
- Direct increase to damage is always welcome
- Energy Armor (Force Armor)
- Direct increase to defense when you need to stand your ground
- Massively reduces damage from the spikier, dangerous encounters
- Reduces the many cooldowns at your disposal
- Astral Presence
- Provides much-needed Arcane Power regeneration
- Counters the loss of Arcane Power from employing Energy Armor
- Offers a party-wide increase to Critical Hit Chance
- Copious stuns keep enemies at bay while you channel your heart out
The Items:One of the best aspects of this build is its accessibility. A prolific number of items benefit the build, and no single piece is necessary to make it function.
I love that prFly’s weapon and offhand genuinely represent the theme of this build
- Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Frequent stuns from Paralysis will return sizable defenses with these bracers
- Boosts both Fire and Lightning damage
- Tal Rasha’s Elements (3-piece)
- 2-piece bonus boosts both elements of the build
- 3-piece bonus offers even more precious Arcane Power regeneration
- Recommended pieces include Chest, Amulet, and Source
- Firebird’s Finery (4-piece)
- 4-piece offers a second-life ability to keep you going should you fall in combat
- 6-piece, if you can acquire it, will boost your Hydra (Mammoth Hydra) damage through the roof
- Recommended pieces include Pants, Gloves, Helm, Shoulders, and Boots
- Illusory Boots
- With no Teleport, these boots will help you move through seas of enemies
- Synergizes well with the Lightning damage theme
- An additional source of area of effect damage is always welcome
- Serpent Sparker
- Double Hydras, what does it mean? (More damage, of course)
- The Witching Hour
- Offers strong stats in an unusual slot
- Great for any build
- Gem of Efficacious Toxin
- Adds an additional layer of damage over time from even minor hits
- You’ll nearly always be spending primary resource, benefitting from a consistent damage boost
- Additional Toughness keeps you out of trouble when channeling
- Bane of the Trapped
- Paralysis will allow you to frequently utilize this gem’s damage boost
- Cooldown reduction keeps Slow Time and Black Hole available for both defensive and offensive purposes
- +% Bonus to Lightning damage will benefit you slightly more than +% Bonus to Fire, but either is good if it’s available
- Arcane Power on Critical Hit is welcome to keep Arcane Torrent active as long as possible
In 6.1, rather than have fish auto-fillet as you catch them, we're adding a new consumable item called the Bladebone Hook which when used, will enable auto-filleting for one hour. This new item can be purchased from fishing vendors in Draenor.
Just a couple notes: Despite the tooltip, you won't need a fishing pole to use this item, and it won't overwrite your lure, bait, fishing line, or anything else.
Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us!
I have a few more updates for you guys regarding bait which I'm sure you'll appreciate. These are also slated to be in Patch 6.1 so please be sure to test them out on the PTR and give us your feedback.
- We're reverting the change where bait would spoil.
- Reverting the change where bait could not be caught in your garrison; Nat Pagle will still grant you the bait of your choice (because Nat Pagle).
- Bait duration is now 10 minutes (up from 5) to mirror the duration of lures.
Hey dorks, different difficulty levels of the SAME CONTENT, is not NEW CONTENT.
Hah, well maybe not entirely, but there's a pretty massive difference in the gameplay experience between Raid Finder and Normal. I would go out on a limb and say that it's so dramatic that they should be considered separate pieces of content. Of course as more and more people outgear Normal it won't be quite as distinctive, but certainly when content first becomes available they are pretty vastly different gaming experiences.
Being in a solo guild does not create any deficit whatsoever. I jump into the custom group finder every day to do the apexis daily. I used the custom group finder to grind out the WOD reputations and if I enjoyed other tiers of raiding, I could use it to PUG normal highmaul. So I completely cannot agree with you on that statement.
The group finder is awesome, and I'm glad you're using it, but I have to say opting into content that way just isn't the same as ad-hoc situations with friends and guild mates. A friend says "DUDES this guy is camping me" and everyone rushes out to help, or you help a guildy in an old dungeon or to kill a rare they can't quite down themselves, or a friend asks if you want to go do a run (that you don't need anything from), and you help because you want to support your friend's character. Or your guild has Sunday transmog runs and you really get into transmogging, or they do achievement runs, or your guild's Heroic-progression group is short a DPS one night and hey, they bring you along! And sure you get carried a bit but you have fun chatting with people, and you even get a couple pieces! And better yet you then become part of their regular rotation, you make friends, you chat outside of game, you meet up at BlizzCon, etc. etc. etc. People are important in an MMORPG. The Premade Groups tool is great, but it really isn't going to do any of the things that occur from being in an active guild or having active friends to play with, and working together to ensure each others' success. It can though be a stepping stone into that social experience, if you want it to be.
In any case I do appreciate the other feedback and points. I think both alt-friendly content and dungeons are always a good place to focus our attention. To your point about JP we are improving some of the reward structure for Apexis in 6.1 which should help maybe address your point of going after upgrades through other content.
As a final note I will say that it's not always necessarily a problem to be "complete" until the next piece of content comes along. Blackrock Foundry is out in less than two weeks, and I would recommend giving Normal a shot when it does hit, but we also have 6.1 on the PTR, and future patches in the oven. A tremendous amount of people are using the new Premade Groups finder to progress from LFR to Normal (and beyond), whereas those same people were stopping at LFR in Mists, and so statistically it's been quite successful as a feature. But everyone has to make their own decisions about playing and what they consider good enough, and at what point they're happy with the progression of their character. For some people that's going to be they saw all the bosses in LFR once and they're good, and for others it's going to be they need 5 100's in full Warforged Mythic. Those are the extremes, but everyone makes those decisions for themselves. (Source)
PvE Items and PvP
Please Prevent Pve items being used and abused in PvP before it's too late.
We're actually working on some changes along these lines for Patch 6.1, which should be hitting the PTR relatively soon (but possibly not in today's build). PvE gear will be scaled down to item level 680 instead of 690, and Primal Combatant/Primal Gladiator trinkets are having their power increased.
Why not just make the PVE trinkets and PVE set bonuses entirely unusable while in instanced, rated PVP? That way, it wouldn't hurt people that are gearing up and just doing BGs or WPVPers.
PvE set bonuses are disabled in rated PvP. If you find one that isn't, that's a bug, please report it!
We don't always have a great way to apply similar logic to trinkets, but we are able to adjust specific trinkets when necessary -- for example, we've just hotfixed the Scabbard of Kyanos' on-use effect to have a lower effectiveness in PvP situations. (Source)
That's a perception issue, though. If we hid realm names there would be no real difference in that person being from your home realm or from another. You can make the argument those resources are going somewhere else, but again, you're going to get the resources you're going to get. People from your realm are likely CRZd to someone else's realm, and mining their nodes, and bringing it back to your server. It's a perception issue more so than an actual gameplay impact.
As for guilds, plenty of people have RealID friends cross-realm, and then actually transfer if necessary to be in their friends' guild--but the advent of flex and both Normal and Heroic being cross-realm means you can stay in your same guilds and have a lot of additional options on how you play the game.
Some realms need to be merged, CRZ does not solve this.
No, and it's not intended to. Connected Realms allow for a lot of the benefits you're probably referring to, and that was an undertaking that happened before Warlords launch (all planned connections were completed back in August). But connecting realms and CRZ offer different benefits, and aren't mutually exclusive. Connecting realms means, for all intents and purposes, a shared population. The vast majority of players (even on lower population realms) are at level cap, or at least leveling through the latest expansion, and so there's essentially always glut of players at the top and in those zones. Connecting realms is limited by that high end concentration of players and what those zones can comfortably support. Meanwhile the lower level zones are probably still very empty. What CRZ allows us to do is set a desired number of players in a zone at a time, and bring players together from many realms into that zone, without also impacting player numbers elsewhere in the game.
it does nothing to help gameplay.
Creating a multiplayer environment where there's both cooperation and disagreements (or groups and pvp, or competition and interaction) between players is largely what MMOs are about, and so I think we'd fundamentally disagree that having more players around in low level zones is, as you put it, anything but unhelpful. We think it is decidedly helpful to the support of a multiplayer gaming environment.
All that said, we'd be interested in hearing specific feedback on situations or issues you're having, experiences and stories about what has made the experience worse, or even better! Nice stories are nice, too.
for the record I get there's supposed to be some competiton, but I feel it becomes a problem when I start getting chewed out by other players for having to resort to ninjaing their quest stuff to have any hope of advancing a quest.
We don't generally want there to be waiting around for questing resources. We consider quest resource not spawning quickly enough as a bug, and they should probably be reported as such. If you come across any specific instances where people are standing around waiting for something to respawn, or feverishly fighting over mobs, report it as a bug.
Standing around with 8 other people waiting for mobs to spawn is no fun...
I agree, and that should be reported as a bug. The game is designed to support many dozens (or even hundreds) of players doing the same quest at the same time, and if there's an issue impeding progression on quest criteria then that's a bug.
And, although it probably doesn't need to be said, not caused by CRZ.
caps gone, then why did you remove reforge? lack of toon customization: no gems, no enchants. for me this made the game worse...
You can enchant 275 worth of secondary stats, this is actually more relative to MOP (post squish)
Yep, this. Plus food and any sockets you may have. (WatcherDev)
Man, creating a guild is still such an old fashioned chore. Any improvements in the pipe?
Actually haven't checked that out myself for quite a while, will pass on the feedback, thanks! (Muffinus)
Somewhat worried that a 4 night schedule is turning into the defacto requirement for a typical mythic clear guild
Curious what makes you feel that way - what's changed in WoD? A number of 3-night guilds are making good progress. (WatcherDev)
Only 24 US guilds have M Imperator, w/ Holidays/Light Raid schedules, Blackrock launch is too early imho.
But Foundry isn't a separate tier like Throne of Thunder or Siege, it's a continuation of the first tier. I'd compare to MSV->HoF. (WatcherDev)
Are all 3 wings in BrF linear, or are there some options on the order of the first 2? I'm assuming the third is always gated?
Three separate wings you can tackle in any order, each with an end-boss. Think upper Icecrown, or Naxxramas. (WatcherDev)
Aye, but are the non-end bosses linear like Naxx wings, or do you have options on some, like Plague wing in ICC?
Forge and Assembly are linear; for Slagworks you can do either Gruul or Oregorger first. (WatcherDev)
Ashran's queue problems bother me. It puts the whole zone in a bad light. We're doing a substantial queue rework for 6.1. (holinka)
Skirmishes, strong boxes and PvP item level have been good changes and pleased with them. (holinka)
There will never be universal satisfaction with class balance so I don't ever expect posts like this to go away. (holinka)
FEEDBACK: Blackrock Foundry (Normal)
Organized guilds should keep an eye on the PTR forums next week for a couple of more targeted tests of specific bosses on higher difficulties.
Please use this thread to provide feedback on the four available Foundry bosses. Item level will be scaled to 650 for the purposes of the test. When providing feedback, please specify the size and nature of your group (pure PUG, Mythic raiding guild, etc.), and remember that these are the first bosses of the zone on Normal difficulty. The intended tuning target here is in the ballpark of Highmaul bosses like Butcher or Twin Ogron on Normal difficulty.
- Dodati su novi Blood Elf Modeli u igri
- Novi Heirloom neck itemi
- Nove Bind on Account verzija Turbulent itema, koje dobijate preko misija. Na primer, Turbulent Robes i BOA Turbulent Robes. Trenutno misije daju stare verzije itema.
- S.E.L.F.I.E. Kamere dodate su u igri. One dolaze kao nagrade sa Field Photography i Lens Some Hands. Čak ima i tri filter efekta.
- Novi Video detalji
New HD Blood Elf Modeli
Nova Video Podešavanja
Depth Effects, Lighting Quality, i Outline Mode dodati su u Video Settings.
Interesantne Izmene nam dolaze večeras sa novim PTR Build-om!
Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixevi - 21 Januar
- Garrison Campaign Quests
- A Stolen Heart: Azuka Bladefury should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode for Horde characters.
- Primal Fury: Completing the quest should now correctly award Thisalee Crow (Alliance) or Choluna (Horde) as a Follower. A fix to award the followers for players that have already completed the quest will be made at a later date.
- Socrethar's Demise: Resolved an issue that could cause the banner used to challenge Socrethar to not work correctly.
- Hunter Talents should no longer incorrectly treat Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar as an active Hunter Pet.
- Glyph of Illumination is obsolete and should no longer be incorrectly retained by some Paladins.
- Healing received through Spirit Link Totem redistributing player health to match each other should no longer be incorrectly affected by Dampening.
- Demonbolt (Demonology) now deals 25% less damage against other players in PvP combat.
- Mastery: Weapons Master’s effects were overtuned and have been reduced in effectiveness by 18%. The mastery remains significantly stronger than before and is still 29% more powerful than prior to the hotfix from January 12.
- Armor Sets
- Tier-16 2-piece bonus for Protection Warriors now heals for 3% less for each character level above level 90.
- Frostfire Ridge
- In the Shadow of Giants: Players should now correctly receive completion credit while interacting with Flamrog or Kindler.
- Trapping the Leader (Kun-Lai Summit): Killing Shan Kien quickly should no longer prevent him from respawning.
Creatures and NPCs
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Gorum should now correctly leash back to their spawn point.
- Laughing Skull guards at Beastwatch in Gorgrond should no longer attack Horde players.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Tectus: Resolved an issue where several mobs during the encounter did not reset the cooldown on Marked for Death (Rogue Talent) when killed.
- Imperator Mar'gok: Volatile Anomaly's Destabilize ability should now correctly trigger player abilities that activate on taking damage.
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Bonemaw: Rogues should now be able to use the Death from Above talent against Carrion Worms and Bonemaw.
- Players should now correctly teleport into Ashran when accepting the queue from Stormshield or Warspear.
- Players leaving Ashran via mini-map are now teleported to a location just outside of Ashran instead of back to the bound Hearthstone location.
- Scroll of Touch of Death's effect should no longer be incorrectly retained outside of Ashran.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Resolved an issue where some items with Bonus Armor were scaling incorrectly in non-max level bracket Battlegrounds.
- Potions and flasks from earlier expansions should no longer be more powerful than ones from later expansions.
- Cache of Highmaul Treasures should no longer incorrectly spawn items that can be upgraded.
- Resolved an issue where characters that log out while in another player's Garrison may be unable to log back in.