We're monitoring the situation and will provide details as they become available.
It looks like we were able to implement a resolution for the issue that should allow any new instances of the raid to function correctly. Going forward bosses will drop loot normally.
We are looking into possible resolutions for those impacted by the issue prior to the fix and will provide an update as soon as we know more.
Update 2 12/17 6:30 pm
We had hoped that we would be able to implement a resolution to those impacted by the earlier boss loot issue so that additional contact would not be necessary but unfortunately it seems that will not be possible.
If you killed the first and/or third boss in the Arcane Sanctum (2nd Wing of Highmaul) this morning and did not receive any loot, neither gold nor items, please submit a ticket though our Support Site and our In-Game Support staff will work to address the issue.
Thank you all for your patience.
Patch 6.0.3 Hotfixevi - 17 Decembar
- Garrison Buildings
- Frostwall Mines: Mine Guards should now scale with the player's character level.
- Frostwall Mines Level 3: Mine Guards now have significantly more health and damage.
- Prismatic Crystal now transfers only 75% of total damage on Critical Hits, and transfers only 50% of total damage on Multistrikes while in PvP combat.
- [Hotfix currently in-testing] Havoc now has a base cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
Creatures and NPCs
- Zidormi in Dustwallow Marsh should now correctly send players back in time to visit old Theramore.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Satchel of Savage Mysteries now has a guaranteed chance to award a piece of Heroic Dungeon loot (item level 630 rare) appropriate for the character's loot specialization.
- Developer Commentary: We’re aware of excessive queue times for Heroic Dungeons. To help players have a better experience in Dungeon Finder, we’re expanding the rewards for Satchel of Savage Mysteries to award Heroic Dungeon loot in addition to the guaranteed Augment Rune, and a chance to contain a mount, Follower enhancement token, Battle Pet, or Battle-Stone. The satchel will remain Bind on Account and we'll continue to monitor Dungeon Finder queues and iterate as needed to ensure a great experience for everyone.
- The Butcher now has a chance to drop a Green Winter Hat.
- Brackenspore: Elements of the fight, such as hostile fungus and beneficial mushrooms should now be visible from further away during the encounter on Mythic difficulty.
- Twin Ogron: Resolved a situation where pulling Twin Ogron and having them despawn could cause the Imperator Mar'gok encounter to not work correctly on Mythic difficulty.