- Players are now able to undelete their characters.
- Details on eligibility and limitations of the undeletion system can be found in the blog titled: New Feature Incoming: Undelete Character.
Note: All class balancing changes below will require a realm restart to take effect.
- Aimed Shot and Chimaera Shot damage has been increased by 15%.
- Hunter Pets
- Hunter Pets now inherit 60% of the Hunter's Attack Power (up from 33%).
- Frostfire Bolt damage has been reduced by 20%.
- (Frost) Frost Bomb damage has been increased by 25%.
- (Frost) Ice Nova's damage has been increased by 25%.
- Fists of Fury damage has been increased by 20%.
Class Bug Fixes
- Holy Radiance should now be correctly healing 6 allies that are within range.
- High Marshal Twinbraid should now be able to hit Horde players with explosions again.
- Ishi's Corrupted Slash debuff should now be working correctly again.
- Krakkanon's knockback abilities should be working correctly again.
- Sra'thik Drone and Sik'thik Venomspitter should now be able to use their Caustic Spray ability again.
- Infiltrating the Black Temple: Resolved an issue where Ashtongue Primalist can cause Warlocks to become permanently stunned.
- Noodle Time and Noodle Time: Bonus: Resolved an issue where customers were not sitting correctly and not getting up from their seats.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Thok the Bloodthirsty should now be dropping Tier armor tokens for the correct difficulty level.
- Throne of Thunder
- Damage of Vampiric Cave Bat's Drain the Weak ability now triggers at a lower health threshold.
- Nest Guardians' Screen ability should correctly apply a stacking debuff on players once more on Heroic difficulty.
- Durumu the Forgotten should no longer be targeting the same player repeatedly with Lingering Gaze.
- Quet'zal, the Stormcaller's Frost Spike knockback should now be working correctly on Heroic difficulty.
- Resolved a number of issues with boss abilities that were not working correctly on the Twin Consorts encounter.
- Heart of Fear
- Amber-Shaper Un'sok: Amber Monstrosity's health has been reduced to a more reasonable amount.
- Grand Empress Shek'zeer: Corrupted Dissonance Field's damage has been toned down.
- Dragon Soul
- [Requires a realm restart.] Searing Plasma's heal absorption effect has been reduced to a more reasonable amount.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Magma Flow's damage from Volcanos during the Lord Rhyolith encounter has been toned down to a more reasonable amount.
- Icecrown Citadel
- [Requires a realm restart.] Damage dealt by the cannons in the Gunship Battle now scales with the player’s item level.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Sindragosa's Chilled to the Bone damage has been reduced to a more reasonable amount.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Lich King: Harvest Souls' damage has been toned down to a more reasonable amount.
- Trial of the Crusader
- [Requires a realm restart.] Snobolds' Fire Bomb damage has been toned down to a more reasonable amount.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Damage of Gormok the Impaler's Impale ability has been toned down to a more reasonable amount.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Damage of Dreadscale's Burning Bile ability has been toned down to a more reasonable amount.
- Flame Leviathan: Damage dealt by the vehicles now scales with the player’s item level.
- Constrictor Tentacle's damage has been reduced to a more reasonable amount.
- Mogu'shan Palace
- Kargesh Highguard's Hurl Shield ability should now work properly.
- The Stonecore: High Priestess Azil's Force Grip ability has been temporarily disabled.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Utgarde Pinnacle: Skadi the Ruthless should require 3 harpoons to knock them off their mount once more.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Arena of Annihilation: Reduce the damage of Little Liuyang's Fireball to a more reasonable amount.
- Brewmoon Festival: Resolved an issue where Li Te's Water Shell was not popping when they are brought to a Waterspout.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Warsong Gulch: Capturing a flag should award reputation once more.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Mages and Hunters in an Arena match to incorrectly drop out of Invisibility or Camouflage.
- Bloodsoaked Chitin Fragment's Bloodseeker's Fury effect has been toned down to a more reasonable amount.
- Dripping Willow's damage-over-time effect should no longer remove Frost Fever from the target.
- Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault now restores a more reasonable amount of Mana.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The The Twin Blades of Azzinoth's set bonus now gives a more reasonable bonus to Haste.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor's Electrical Charge effect should no longer be dealing an excessive amount of damage.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Raid Finder, Heroic, and Mythic items from Siege of Orgrimmar to become Normal quality items.
- Resolved an issue where players were taking more damage than intended while under a mind control effect.
- Resolved an issue where Boosted Characters were unable to learn some Talents.
- Resolved an issue where favorited mounts in the Mount Journal may not display the favorite status properly.
1. This shouldn't happen any longer, so going forward, the items downgrading themselves should be fixed. If you see it happen in a fresh circumstance, please let us know immediately.
2. For those that have had mythic items downgrade themselves, please open a petition with the exact item name.
Our ticket volume is a bit larger than normal, so it may take a little while to get to all requests, but we will work through these as quickly as possible. (Official Forums)
Thok Dropping Higher Quality Gear Than Intended
Thok is also bugged with this gear issue. Last night in normal, he dropped all mythic gear. The night before in normal, he dropped all heroic.
We're aware of that issue with Thok. Enjoy the upgrades in the meanwhile. (Official Forums)
Iron Starlette Noise
The cute little guy sure can project! We're aware and tracking a couple different bugs with the Iron Starlette's audio. (Official Forums)
Secondary Stat Attunements as a "Guideline not a rule" is not what I expected. Is the goal for the design not to make this work
For some specs, especially tanks and healers, different stats are situationally more or less valuable. (Celestalon)
Attunements being a guideline, not a rule, is the intended design. (Celestalon)
what about specs where the attuned stat is your worst in 90% of situations?
That's not ideal, and we hope to improve upon them in the future. (Celestalon)
Is there any way we can get DoT tooltips on targets to update dynamically to reflect the changes to snapshotting?
It's an issue that we're aware of, but is quite a big undertaking. Working on it for the future. (Celestalon)
Character / Items
If I pug Sha of Pride on personal loot, would all 30 people have to wait for their turn to open the box to see if they got loot?
Thankfully, no. It may have taken 10 years, but we solved the "chest already being used" issue, at least for personal loot. (WatcherDev)
will the Dark Shaman set be able to drop still once warlords hits
The "You're really doing it wrong" was NOT retroactive like you said it would be. Any incoming fix?
Unfortunately, we were not able to make it retroactive. Only the level 100 Feat of Strength will be available. Apologies. (Celestalon)
why did the ordos cloak change get reverted? kinda disappointed
I believe it was a technical issue. We are sad about it, too. (_DonAdams)
for below max-level characters, will skirmishes scale player numbers up to bracket maximum like bgs do?
yes it will (holinka)