US je juče prvi počeo Mythic HFC sa progresom, ali EU ih već polako stiže danas. Trenutno je jedan guild na US ubio Killogga na Mythicu 5/13, dok su ostali guildovi ispod njih po 3 Mythic killa što će vrlo verovatno da se promeni ubrzo. HFC Mythic progres možete svakog trenutka pratiti na WoWProgress sajtu.
Patch 6.2 Hotfixevi - 30 Jun
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Balance and Restoration Druids from gaining attack power from Intellect in Bear Form or Cat Form.
- Survival 4-piece set should trigger Shadow Nova on all targets affected by Black Arrow, not just the primary target.
- Killing Spree no longer provides immunity to Crowd Control abilities, regardless of Battle Fatigue.
- [In testing] Arms Tier 18 2-piece set bonus chance reduced to 50% (was 60%). Now triggers when Rend ticks are fully absorbed.
- Completing a Timewalking dungeon now awards you 36g 57s 50c.
- Darkmoon Faire Adventure Guide items again drop at the expected rate.
- The Cache of Arakkoan Treasures on Mythic difficulty now awards consolation loot if no item is won.
Socrethar the Eternal
- Fel Dominators now spawn more frequently in all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Soul of Socrethar's health has been reduced 15% in all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Fel Dominators should now instantly shield Socrethar when spawning.
- Nether Storm cannot crit or multi-strike.
- Archimonde’s Nether Banish no longer counts dead players as valid targets.
- Shipyard maximum number of ships has been increased by 1 for Tiers 1 and 2, allowing for 6/8/10 active ships at Tiers 1/2/3.
- Mindscythe of the Legion and Element-Infused Knuckles now have weapon DPS that is appropriate for caster weapons.
- [In testing] Reaper's Harvest chance to trigger reduced by 60% for Unholy Death Knights.
- [In testing] Discordant Chorus damage done by Fel Cleave reduced by 50%.
- Players should no longer receive zone-wide yells from enemies who are very far away or aren’t available.
- Players who are hated by the Steamwheedle Cartel factions are no longer attacked by Goblin Sailors in the Shipyard.
- It is no longer possible for players to bring Helix Gearbreaker outside of Deadmines.
- Deathtalon will no longer evade when pulled on his pillar.
- Alliance players who created a Shipyard first are now able to complete the quests to unlock their Fishing Shack.
- Interacting with the Hero's Call Board or the Warchief's Command Board once again brings up the command board interface rather than the Adventure Guide.
Počela Druga Warlords of Draenor PvP Sezona
Before you set foot in an Arena or on a Battleground, keep in mind the following adjustments that have been made for this season:
- The PvP iLevel of Honor and Conquest gear has increased.
- All gear now scales up to iLvl 690.
- Wild Aspirant gear is iLvl 700.
- Wild Combatant gear is iLvl 715.
- Wild Gladiator gear is iLvl 730.
- Any PvE gear over iLvl 715 will be scaled down to iLvl 715.
- Winning Rated Battlegrounds and completing the weekly Ashran Dominance quest now awards you a random piece of PvP iLvl 730 Conquest gear.
Good luck, and may your enemies fall before you this season!
The Ashran queue times for many are far from ideal. We're constantly evaluating them and adding more servers as necessary. Due to the demand from Horde and Alliance, we just increased capacity by 50%. We'll continue to monitor the situation. (Official Forums)
Kazzak Bonus Rolls
Just killed Kazzak. Got no loot (even gold) except the Apexis and Felblight. I couldn't use a bonus roll, and my raid lockouts have me saved to him. What just happened?
We're aware of the issue with players being unable to use a bonus roll on Kazzak and are working on a fix. (Official Forums)
Random Battleground Strongboxes
The intention, as Trill quoted above, is that winning three Rated BG's awards a Strongbox with a guaranteed item in it. That system is currently not working, and so the Strongboxes aren't being awarded.
We're currently chasing down what is causing the issue, so we can fix it. Unfortunately, we will most likely not be able to retroactively award Strongboxes as part of this fix. We'll provide an update once we've traced down the issue and sorted out a fix.
After the fix can we do 3 more RBGs then and get the box then? Or are we just out of luck for the week
I can't say for absolute certain until we've tracked down exactly what's causing the issue, but we believe that will be the case, yes.
do you not test stuff on the ptr?
It was working on the PTR, and in our internal testing, which is why it's a tricky issue to track down. (Official Forums)
Loque'nahak lost his unique combat kitty sounds, and is now generic spirit beast cat sounds. Intended? :<
That's... odd, what did it sound like before? (Muffinus)
I'd like to add that as a new player, checking the class trainer really gave an incentive to level to gain power.
See now that's a really interesting point, seeing what's coming. Oh shit what's Pyroblast??? Good call. (Muffinus)
Character / Items
is the Corrupted Nest Guardian (pet off Shadow-Lord Iskar) bonus rollable?
Is "Securing Draenor" achv not account-wide? don't have credit for it on a different char under the "Draenor Pathfinder" meta
Not account wide, but you only need to have it on one character for it to count towards the Pathfinder achievement. (WarcraftDevs)
Felblight "or fishing in Tanaan" is that just schools or both open water and schools?
Great question! Felblight can only be fished out of Felmouth Frenzy schools. (WarcraftDevs)
Hey guys, got a quick question. Can you explain pls what's up with Yrel and Grom who suddenly became best friends?
Consider it an uneasy truce, when the true enemy is revealed and really terrible/green. (Muffinus)
so, why exactly did we kill Ner'zhul then? The guys who wanted to protect his clan gets killed.
The void seems bad. Like, not good. Like bad. (Muffinus)
Saw the Archimonde defeat trailer, and... is Grommash seriously getting away with murdering so many people? Everything forgiven?
I don't think everything is forgiven, but he's seen the atrocities of the Legion, and neither side wants more bloodshed. (Muffinus)
It's better than our Draenor, Outland. An uneasy truce keeps Karabor standing. Maraad died for something after all. (Muffinus)
Because the atrocity of the legion is worst than the atrocity of the iron horde, it's just "k, we are cool"?Hire a writer
Have you played through all of the 6.2 quest content to see how this plays out? (Muffinus)
Grom faces really no consequence for all the evil he's done. Same for scapegoating all Cata Horde decisions on Garrosh
IMO, this is not our world. If Grommash and Yrel can live in harmony, it is a better world. (Muffinus)
That's the point. They shouldn't be able to. Her sister died because of him. Her people died. He's responsible.
He still has armies at his command, what would combat gain? More death? Imo the Draenei are above this. (Muffinus)