Blizzard je danas objavio sekciju Warlords of Draenor screenshot of the day, gde su uploadovali ukupno 68 dana vrednih screenshotova koje treba pogledati!
Stari Character Modeli
However, I am quite useless on Ordos and Sha since my frame rates dips to 1-10 FPS. Will the new models cause even more problems in world bosses and even in regular raids?
It's hard to say exactly, many things can influence performance.
Remember that characters aren't (usually) naked inside raids, which means that most of the polygons and textures being drawn and rendered aren't exclusively attributable to player models, but also to armor.
On top of that, raids have their own surrounding geometry, bosses, etc... and all that adds up in the end. Obviously, new (more detailed) models means slightly more processing power is required, but new models aren't the only big change coming to WoD.
We are also applying a squish to anything related to stats; this means that in certain situations, there might be some performance improvements, especially when it comes to addons that process combat data.
More importantly, we are reducing the amount of visual clutter that currently fills every fight where a lot of players are involved.
Less sparkly stuff flying around means better video performance for everyone.
Client performance is something we care about a lot. It doesn’t matter how well-designed an encounter is: you aren’t going to have fun raiding at 8 FPS. We want everyone to be able to enjoy playing with the new models, and our dev team is working hard making sure that WoW is as resource efficient as possible in order for that to happen.
Shall I start looking for a new computer or should I stick with the one I have?
That's a hard question to answer. I'd say that you shouldn't be worried about any big drop in performance; things will most likely remain very close to what you are experiencing right now. So if you're satisfied with what you have right now, then there shouldn't be any need to change anything.
This is false, according to current alpha you DO have option to disable and enable new models.
And the frame-rate wasn't noticeable in dropping when swapping either. That may vary to individual's pc however.
That's correct, thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the inaccuracy. I've fixed the original post.
I'd just like to point out that we've only added this option with the intention of helping out players running the game on (very) old systems.
We want everyone to experience the game with the new models, they're all sorts of amazing and the end result to the player's experience is phenomenal; we definitely don't want anyone to miss out on that.
The new models are central to gameplay, every nuance in the detail, movement, pose, and facial expressions will be noticed by you, even unconsciously, because your character is always standing in front of you.
But of course we also want to keep the game playable for everyone, so if you're in a situation where your game isn't playable at all with the new models, then it's still better to disable them than not being able to play at all.
"Undead can no breath underwater indefinitely" Was that really needed?
Absolutely. Definitely the most important (and time-consuming to make) change in all of Warlords. #sarcasm (Celestalon)
Whatever happened to Touch of the Grave rescaling? Must Undead really be the worst PvE race?
No -- we'll tweak as needed to make sure their throughput is on par with other races'. (WatcherDev)
I understand you want to tone down blood's reactivity (that's now a word), but be warned that you could ruin why we love it.
There are significant changes; we're taking it very seriously and are eager for feedback about how it feels. We know the risk. (Celestalon)
So DKs will have no zero ranged abilities with removal of Death Coil? Or, Rune&Frost Strikes can be used at range?
Icy Touch, Howling Blast, Death and Decay, Death Siphon, etc. (Celestalon)
The hurricane/Shroom combo is horrible. we need something powerful and immediate, not 3 casts praying the mobs won't be moved.
You can pre-water your Shrooms if you want. That's *extremely* powerful and immediate. (Celestalon)
I can think of a half-dozen spells to remove (mostly Balance >.>) Innervate? :|
In many ways Innervate (and Divine Plea as another example) was just something you could amortize into a passive mp5 effect. (WatcherDev)
Wouldn't it make sense to remove MTT as well given that 75% nerf to others effectively makes raid benefit marginal?
MTT is more iconic, and homogeneity isn't great either. Keeping MTT suits the ideal of shamans' bolstering their allies. (WatcherDev)
where is balanced in the Druid section?
No direct changes, but some changes via talents and perks. See the talents and perks on MMO-C and Wowhead. (Celestalon)
now that Hydras are tameable, how about tame the most ugly hydra in the world? http://t.co/KxIQhbB3E1
Most base crieterion for tameable bosses is "can you solo it?" Eagerly awaiting hunter videos (Muffinus)
.Also, it seems as if the redesigned Brain Freeze would make Glyph of FFB mandatory for Frost. Do we expect a change to glyph?
That glyph is Fire-only. (Celestalon)
Just read the current WoD patch notes. Not a word about changes to mages' fire spec. Still working on it?
Several talents changed. We like Fire's core rotation, though there are a couple tweaks to it in the Draenor Perks. (Celestalon)
Will surging's mana cost be reduced in light of soothing not generating chi anymore?
We'll be extensively changing mana costs so that things work out, don't worry. We know that with current state it wouldn't work. (Celestalon)
Surging Mist in WoD, cast time or instant for Windwalkers and Brewmasters? Instant please
Cast time. Not intended to be used mid-rotation with no DPS loss. (Celestalon)
Any reason why SoTWS doesn't cause eminence? Xuen is going to be kinda awful for mistweavers
Xuen always Eminences, regardless of your own stance. (Celestalon)
So if SOOM doesn't generate Chi, what does?
Surging, Renewing, Expel, Chi Brew, Spinning Crane Kick, Jab. I think that's it. (Celestalon)
I see, with the scarcity difference will it not be a concern if Monks switch to crane specifically to build mana tea?
We are 100% committed to making sure that there's no cherry-picking between Serpent/Crane. We'll adjust as necessary if so. (Celestalon)
Also, is Muscle Memory now passive? It makes no sense to have it activate on Jab anymore with it being only in crane stance
See the Muscle Memory note in the patch notes. Merged into one passive. (Celestalon)
Reassure me: the plan is still Shadow loses utility, but gains damage, yeah? No more being the last people paying hybrid tax?
I also... I... Subtlety rogues using FoK will be DROWNING in combo points. I don't even.
Yep. That'll be an interesting change to see how it plays out. We'll pull back on it if it ends up too strong, but trying it. (Celestalon)
You're overloaded right now, but a gentle nudge on this q if you're able: Is Blade Flurry undergoing a new round of changes?
May let it trigger poisons; still evaluating. Nothing to announce yet. (Celestalon)
Will Resto Shamans keep the stacked healing niche going into WoD?
They'll certainly be good at stacked healing, but they need a well-rounded toolkit to complement that strength. (WatcherDev)
Shamans rock at stacked, but too few strats use stacked groups :/
Stacking is the default strat on pretty much every fight unless we add mechanics to make you not do so. (WatcherDev)
Haven't been at Blizz long huh? I guess you don't remember what ele was like before LB was changed to allow casting while moving
I've been here longer than Unleashed Lightning existed. You now have several spells that you can cast while moving. (Celestalon)
"Restoration Shaman..with buffs elsewhere to keep them competitive." Why are none of these buffs mentioned in the blog?
Because we didn't mention most of the -/+X% Healing Done or -/+X% Mana Cost changes. (Celestalon)
Will Improved Lightning Shield mean 8 charge Fulminations, or are you capping that at 6?
8 charge. (Celestalon)
LB on the move was a much more reliable source of damage, we're already one of the weakest casters, this doesn't help at all.
You won't be one of the weakest casters. We'll be tuning your damage (hasn't happened yet) to equal other casters. (Celestalon)
Will Elemental still be able to cast LB while moving? It's critical for Elemental's pvp, without we will have no dmg output.
No, but we're balancing around that, don't worry. There are actually several spells you can cast while moving (instants). (Celestalon)
is a 5% buff to nightfall going to be enough to offset the loss of drain soul?
It's intended to make gameplay more similar between cases where you have adds to kill (way too strong) and you don't. (Celestalon)
Warlock: "Soulshatter has been removed" I rely on this a LOT to give aggro back to my demons which are designed to take my aggro
We'll adjust their aggro generation to compensate, so that you don't need it. (Celestalon)
sorry for the bump, need to ask... what will be mechanic for dot-heavy classes (Aff)? Timing my DoTs is all I do today
You'll still want to time your Haunts. Will be less important than before, but still important. (Celestalon)
Curious about the Shadowburn change to not generate mana. Without a cast time there's no mana regeneration like with Chaos Bolt.
Cast time isn't really mana regeneration. It was unnecessary complication. (Celestalon)
can we get an update on gladiator stance? and does berserker rage still generate RB charges?
See Wowhead/MMO-Champion's talent calculators for Gladiator Stance info. We're still considering Berserker Rage. (Celestalon)
Celestials not being tap-to-faction... bug or intended?
id say it has something to do with Role selection for bg's! it would use the same system as dungeons and that is why long queues
We disabled that system for a short period to see if it had any effect on queue times. It had no effect. (holinka)
interesting!! cause when they were implemented that's when I noticed longer queue times.
They were bugged when we first introduced them, but it was fixed. (holinka)
do you think the reason most people don't blacklist BGs is due to not wanting to blacklist any, or not knowing about the feature?
Not knowing about the feature. (holinka)
For WoD, gear changes stats based on spec? Does that include pvp gear or only pve set raid gear? Want to gear feral+resto in arena
includes PvP gear (holinka)
In the WoD "instanced" world PvP zones, Will we still be able to use things like engineering glider/rocketboots?
We generally try to keep those things out of rated play, but there has to be a place in PvP where toys work. (holinka)
Regarding WoD: Will heroic/mythic gear be stronger for PvP than PvP gear with the planned elimination of resilience?
No and we'll explain why soon. (holinka)
seems like you have adjusted one side of the pvp armsrace. Melee mobility and cc breaks remain unchanged. Thoughts?
We have a lot of work ahead of us. We'll see how it goes. Looking forward to hearing feedback when folks play. (holinka)
Pets and Pet Battles
What about making things like the Celestial Tourney a bit easier for us that can't seem to finish it this exp?
.What are you having trouble with? Tons of suggestions on the Pet Battles forums! (Muffinus)
Add a comment
Update: (6:00 p.m. PDT April 15) During maintenance, we discovered an issue that will require some additional downtime past 6:00 p.m. PDT. Keep your eyes on this forum thread for an update, because we'll let you know when the game is back online. Thanks for your patience while we work to correct the issue and get you back in the Nexus.
We've brought the Heroes of the Storm service down for a period of extended maintenance today in order to release a brand new patch for the Technical Alpha, and perform our first account wipe. Maintenance is ongoing, but don't worry; we'll let you know as soon as the Nexus is back online! In the meantime, read on to check out the complete patch notes.
All Technical Alpha accounts have been reset with today’s patch.Real-money purchases made prior to today’s account wipe have not been reset or refunded. However, please keep in mind that real-money purchases are still planned to be reset and refunded to your Battle.net balance in future scheduled account wipes.
- All accounts will restart from Level 1, and all experience points, as well as leveling system and Quest progress have been reset.
- All in-game Gold earned, as well as purchases made using Gold, have been wiped clean.
- All 25 heroes have been made free-to-play for all players until Thursday, April 17 at 3:00 p.m. PDT.
- Based on leveling system progress prior to the wipe, players will also receive in-game Gold in order to try out a few new heroes!
- Levels 1 – 19: 10,000 Gold
- Levels 20 – 39: 30,000 Gold
- Level 40: 30,000 Gold and an exclusive Heroes of the Storm lanyard.
More details on today’s Account Wipe can be found here.
- Custom Games have been added to Heroes of the Storm!
- Custom Games can be accessed from the Play Screen.
- Up to 10 Custom Game Lobby slots can be filled by human or A.I. players.
- As the Lobby Host, click the wrench icon below an allied player’s hero model, or right click an enemy player’s portrait on the right, to access various options for that player such as Swap Team, Kick from Lobby, Set A.I. difficulty, and Promote to Host.
- Please note that Observers have been disabled during this portion of the Tech Alpha.
- The vast majority of Daily and Hero Quest requirements have been reworked.
- Several general performance improvements have been implemented.
- Experience gains are now capped at 1.6 million combined XP per day for the Custom Games, Practice, and Coop game modes.
- There is no daily XP cap for Versus mode.
- Additionally, Quests can now only be completed in Versus mode.
- The Quest Log button has been removed from the Home screen.
- Daily and Hero Quests have been moved to the Profile Screen, which can be accessed by clicking the Profile button (next to the Menu button) in the top right corner of the Home screen.
- The Hero Quest Log has been reworked to better display available Quests and rewards.
- The Hero Select screen has received several UI updates.
- The Profile button is now accessible in the top right corner of the Hero Select screen.
- Buttons have been added to the lower left portion of the Hero Select screen which allow players to view hero information and abilities, as well as swap skin and mounts.
- The Quit button has been removed and replaced with a Back button in the top left corner of the Hero Select screen.
- Uther now guides new players through the UI and initial game mode unlocks following the Tutorial.
- A new “Bundles” tab has been added to the Shop’s menu navigation bar.
- Several hero and skin Bundles are now available for purchase in the Shop and can be accessed using the new “Bundles” tab in the Shop’s navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Several new hero skins have been added to the Shop:
- Monarch Brightwing
- Pajamathur Abathur
- Succubus Kerrigan has been reworked.
- Hero skins can now be purchased directly from the Heroes tab in the Shop.
- To do this, enter the shop and select the Heroes tab, click a Hero, select Skins from the navigation bar at the top, and then select a skin to view and purchase it.
- Skins can still be purchased from the Shop’s primary Skins tab, as well.
- Haunted Mines
- Scaling Health for the underground Grave Golem increased from 625 to 750 per minute.
- New Heroes
- Brightwing and Lili have been added and are now available for play!
- Hero movement speed increased from 4.0 to 4.4.
- Several measures have been implemented to help prevent snowballing.
- It is now easier to click on both friendly and enemy Heroes when they are near Structures (especially Gates) and Minions.
- Calldown: M.U.L.E. duration reduced from 90 to 60 seconds.
- Basic Attack damage increased from 55 (+5 per level) to 59 (+6 per level).
- Frost Strike damage increased from 60 (+11 per level) to 80 (+15 per level).
- Frostmourne Hungers
- Basic Attack damage bonus from 20% to 40%.
- Duration increased from 4 to 6 seconds.
- Rune Tap now requires 3 stacks for an 8% heal, rather than 5 stacks for a 10% heal.
- Fury Combat Trait
- Fury’s life steal component has been removed.
- Now gains a temporary 10% movement speed bonus any time an ability is cast, and additional casts refresh its duration.
- Ancient Spear cooldown reduced from 15 seconds to 13 seconds.
- Hammer of the Ancients
- Now deals baseline splash damage equal to 25% of the ability’s base damage.
- The Seismic Slash Talent increases splash damage to 100% of base damage.
- Duration reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
- Damage reduced from 320 (+16 per level) to 210 (+21 per level) dealt over the course of its duration.
- Added 20% life steal while Whirlwind is active.
- Fury cost increased from 20 to 25.
- Cooldown increased from 40 to 50 seconds.
- Arreat Crater duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds.
- Arreat Crater can now be cancelled.
- Wrath of the Berserker
- Now generates 25 Fury on cast and costs 4 Fury per second to remain in this form.
- Cooldown reduced from 100 to 20 seconds, and the timer starts once Wrath has completed.
- Previous movement speed and life steal gains removed.
- Now gains a 30% bonus to all damage dealt.
- Many Talents were tweaked in order to account for the above changes.
- Fury Combat Trait
- Cooldown increased from 100 to 120 seconds.
- Damage decreased from 160 (+12 per level) to 100 (+10 per level).
- Soulstone has been reworked.
- Soulstone stacks now cap at 100 and require 100 to resurrect from the dead.
- Diablo no longer loses all Soulstone stacks on death, but instead loses 100 on resurrection.
- Endless Death now increases Soulstone stack maximum to 200 (previously 250).
- Demon Hunter
- Hatred has been reworked.
- Every Basic Attack grants Demon Hunter a stack of Hatred, capping at 10.
- Each stack of Hatred gives 3% Attack Speed and 1% Movement Speed.
- Hatred stacks fade at a rate of 1 per second, rather than all at once.
- The Rancor talent now increases auto-attack damage when at maximum stacks.
- Damage per level increased from 4.5 to 5.
- Search area increased from 7.5 to 10.
- Cooldown increased from 45 to 50 seconds.
- Rain of Vengeance
- Cooldown decreased from 100 to 90 seconds.
- Siphoning Arrow life leech increased from 25% to 50%.
- Hatred has been reworked.
- Mosh Pit cooldown increased from 100 to 120 seconds.
- Rock God! damage bonus increased from 40% to 50%.
- Aerial Blitzkrieg cooldown increased from 90 to110 seconds.
- Flight cast time increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds.
- Grav-O-Bomb 3000 cooldown increased from 90 to 110 seconds.
- Ultralisk Movement Speed increased from 4.5 to 5.
- Haymaker cooldown reduced from 70 to 50 seconds.
- Holo Decoy sight radius increased from 3 to 6.
- Wounding Shot damage amplification reduced from 30% to 25%.
- Base Attack damage decreased from 63 (+12 per level) to 63 (+11 per level).
- Sgt. Hammer
- Basic Attack starting damage increased from 50 to 55.
- Tank Mode cast time decreased from 1 to 0.5 seconds.
- Putrid Bile slow duration increased from 1.125 to 1.5 seconds.
- Putrid Bile search radius increased from 2.5 to 3.
- Protective Shield cooldown increased from 6 to 8 seconds.
- Health reduced from 850 (+160 per level) to 800 (+145 per level).
- Commandeer Odin
- Annihilate starting damage increased from 20 to 70.
- Ragnarok Missiles starting damage increased from 20 to 70.
- Commandeer Odin
- Shield amount decreased from 250 (+25 per level) to 200 (+25 per level).
- Explosion damage increased from 75 (+9 per level) to 90 (+12 per level).
- Righteousness explosion radius increased from 2 to 3.
- Judgment cooldown reduced from 100 to 80 seconds.
- Sentinel reveal duration reduced from 8 to 5 seconds.
- Lunar Flare stun duration reduced from 1.25 to 1 second.
- Shadowstalk cooldown reduced from 80 to 60 seconds.
- Basic Attack damage scaling reduced from 15 per level to 12 per level.
- Singularity Bomb damage increased from 50 (+12 per level) to 100 (+20 per level).
- Corrected a number of typos across several aspects of the game.
- User Interface
- Fixed a number of issues in which Daily and Hero Quests were not properly granting credit.
- Halo effects on the Hero Select screen now properly outline the Ronin Zeratul and Witch Doctor character models.
- In-game target portraits for Muradin, Tyrande, and Zeratul now appropriately match their portraits on the post-game Score Screen.
- The camera now correctly follows the Dragon Knight in Windowed Mode after enabling Camera Follow in while the Dragon Knight is being summoned.
- The level indicator on the Home Screen now more accurately reflects progress toward the next level.
- Heroes and Talents
- Ancient Spear now properly pulls the Barbarian when cast on Grave Golems.
- Calldown: MULE can now be cast when the casting hero is underground on the Haunted Mines.
- Nova’s Fast Reload Talent now correctly resets her Triple Tap cooldown when an enemy with a post-death state is killed shortly after being struck by Triple Tap.
- Nova’s Triple Tap can no longer be absorbed by Abathur’s Toxic Nests.
- Raynor’s Lead from the Front Combat Trait now properly reduces his cooldowns when enemies with post-death states are killed.
- The Blood for Blood Talent can no longer target summoned Grave Golems on the Haunted Mines.
- The Grave Golem within the Haunted Mines no longer becomes distracted by Abathur’s Toxic Nests while they are burrowing.
Add a comment
- Consecration - Shattered Ground
- Crusaders should no longer damage themselves with Area Damage when using this skill.*
- Shard of Hate
- Fixed an issue where the internal cooldown for this item's Legendary affix was being reset when dual-wielding.*
- Fixed an issue where this item's Legendary affix did not account for a skill's proc scalar, causing it to proc on every skill use.*
Add a comment
- Level 1: "Quests" removed from UI
- Level 7: Wording changed from "Free to Play Hero" to "Hero Rotation Slot"
- Level 10: Now "Hero Progression" instead of "Hero Quests"
- Level 20: Now "Ranked Play" instead of "Epic Hero Quests"
- Level 30: New! "Ranked Play"
- Mounts navigation moved to the second tab, from the third.
- The skins navigation has been removed.
- A new bundles tab has appeared. Is this the skins tab replacement?
- Custom Games tab is active. Currently, it is not available for alpha.
- The Quests icon at the top right corner of the client has been removed.
- Brightwing and LiLi will be playable this Tuesday.
- Current plan with Ranked Mode is to know which map you will be playing on before you pick your Hero.
- You may be able to see what the enemy team is picking in Ranked, but they haven't come to a conclusion yet; the mode is still heavily in development.
- Gold earning rates are not set in stone, the team is still looking at feedback.
- The real money price structure is still pretty incomplete and they're reviewing feedback. Currently, the most reoccurring feedback from players is heroes are generally too expensive.
- They're mainly making sure that purchasing actually works in-game right now.
- The team wants to get Bundles into the store. (Bundles Tab UI screenshots!)
- They don't have an upper limit of Heroes they want to add in the game, but will keep adding Heroes until it feels like the right number. Most importantly, they want to keep Heroes unique.
- They want modifications to the game to be at least as good as they can be in Starcraft II.
- Hero Quests are very much a work in progress.
- Ultimate Hero Skins should be rewarded for completing the Epic Hero Quests.
- They want to reward players who not only win, but just play games.
- They do not want to add a concede feature to the game, but will evaluate if snowballing gets out of control.
- They don't have plans right now with a traditional achievements system.
- Tech Alpha = Lets make sure our servers work. Stuff is definitely not working correctly. Revisions will be made.
- HUD, Minimap, Talent UI is all going to be redone.
- No alpha keys. The current plan going forward is manual flagging of accounts only. (Opt-in here!)
Add a comment
Izgleda da svako ko bude testirao Warlords of Draenor na PAX East dobiće invite za Closed Betu!
Launcher Update - Warlords of Draenor Alpha
Prethodno Battle.Net launcher prikazivao je na listi Warlords of Draenor kao Beta, sad je to u novom bnet buildu prepravljeno u Alpha.
Any indication of what a mythic roster looks like, role-wise? An inkling would sure help me go from 10-man to mythic.
2-3 tanks (mostly 2), 4-6 healers (mostly 5), ~13 DPS. (WatcherDev)
I'd say that an unwritten law is that if an encounter is designed for X healers, top guilds will X-1 heal at least
It may be nearly unavoidable at the very cutting edge. It's a problem when people are still underhealing months later. (WatcherDev)
When you're undergeared the first weeks, better to wipe 90% of the time to lacking heals than 100% of the time to lacking DPS (WatcherDev)
Do you consider the fact that most raids 'reset' Dark Shamans so they spawn outside the room a design mistake?
Not ideal; was a band-aid late in the PTR cycle for the fact that pulling them out to begin the pull was awkward. (WatcherDev)
WHY do you enable cross realm on heroic mode when there are still realm first on the table??
Realm Firsts aren't removed by this. You still need a guild group to achieve a realm first. (Celestalon)
But 3 people can get to our server and help kill garrosh and the guild get the realm first?
Yes, you could have 3 xrealm people help your 25man group kill Garrosh. That's still 22 players from the guild; they earn it. (Celestalon)
In my opinion that's not fair at all I have been fighting to get to the top guild... to some random people come and take it away
But that's the point; it wouldn't be some random people coming to take it away. They can't do that. (Celestalon)
Some people (and we have proff) are selling us the kill of garrosh with our accounts. Ofcourse we didn't accept it...
That's totally against our ToS, and we are staunchly against that. And, it's completely unrelated to this change. (Celestalon)
For a ToS clarification, what sort of kill/achievement sales go against it? (Obviously playing other accounts would).
I believe can answer that. I was just immediately responding to the "playing others' accounts" part, which is obvious (Celestalon)
Any eta on when heroic/normal no longer shares a lockout. AKA can we do both a normal and a heroic run in the same week?
The pre-Warlords patch 6.0. That's a much more fundamental change to how raids are structured. (WatcherDev)
Also, what would it do if the printed to file combat log saw EVERYTHING. Including things in other phases (like Norushen).
Working on getting the combat log to do exactly that - couple of issues to sort out but nothing insurmountable. (WatcherDev)
did you ever test 4v4 arena games? I feel 5v5 is too much of a zerg fest, curious about how 4v4 would feel...
2 healers 2 dps is not fun (holinka)
I was thinking of it as a 2heals+2dps and 1heal+3dps mix, kinda like 2s with heal+dps and double dps...
We could always enforce role compositions but that feels very heavy handed. Better when a meta emerges. (holinka)
Any plans on allowing Vicious Skeletal Warhorse (and other Vicious Saddle mounts) account-wide ?
Nope. They are character bound to encourage repeat accomplishment. (holinka)
do you think removing 2v2 could improve pool and focus of arenas more?
tricky question. I think it would improve 3v3 participation but reduce arena participation overall. (holinka)
Any chance to make cross-spec gearing for Hybrids easier? Currently you're stuck with one spec until the near end of season.
In warlords, the primary stat on gear changes based in your spec. Lots of info out there about it. (holinka)
Add a comment
- Baron Rivendare: 4 Mana / 1 Attack / 7 Health - Your minions trigger their Deathrattles twice.
- Nerubian Egg: 2 Mana / 0 Attack / 2 Health - Deathrattle: Summon a 4/4 Nerubian.
- Undertaker: 1 Mana / 1 Attack / 2 Health - Whenever you summon a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1 / +1
- Shade of Naxxramas: 3 Mana / 2 Attack / 2 Health - Stealth. At the start of your turn, gain +1 / +1.
- Dancing Swords: Deathrattle: Your opponent draws a card.
So what exactly is an "adventure mode".
Single player PVE content, defeating epic bosses for loot! (New cards!) - Zeriyah (Source)
How much gold will it cost to open stuff in Adventure mode? Much more than arena or?
No details on that yet. :)
Just tell me, is it possible to earn for one wing (assuming thats what we open) in one week? I need to know when to start saving.
I don't know - we're still working on the final cost of each wing. - Zeriyah (Source)
Are the wings a one-time buy or each run like arena?
One-time buy. - Ben Brode (Source)
So is adventure mode the only way to get these new cards or can people craft them as well?
The only way! - Ben Brode (Source)
Great adventure theme :) when it will come live? Thanks.
This summer! :) - Ben Brode (Source)
How will the Undertaker card work with cards that grant Deathrattle effects like Soul of the Forest?
It doesn't. You have to play a minion that has Deathrattle, not give Deathrattle to minion that is already in the battlefield. - Ben Brode (Source)
How can you obtain gold versions of those?
We're still discussing the exact details. - Ben Brode (Source)
I have a feeling that some of these cards are extremely questionable....
The only question you should be asking is, omg what deck do I put these in?! - Zeriyah (Source)
Not all of them will have Deathrattle, but it will be a prominent theme. - Zeriyah (Source)
Hearthstone’s highly anticipated single player Adventure Mode has been officially announced today at PAX East: Curse of Naxxramas, A Hearthstone Adventure!
The Curse Comes!
The ancient necropolis Naxxramas, a base of operations for the powerful lich Kel’Thuzad and his plague-bearing undead host, comes to Hearthstone in a single player PvE Adventure that anyone can undertake! Progress through one of the five unique wings of the dungeon and gain new cards for your Hearthstone collection by defeating the iconic bosses that you’ll face along the way – the oversized arachnid Maexxna, the fungal horror Loatheb and the shambling abomination Patchwerk are just a few of the horrors that await your challenge. Each boss has their own unique cards and Hero Powers at their disposal to challenge even the most seasoned of card-slinging adventurers!
Progressing through Curse of Naxxramas and overcoming the challenges that lurk within will reward you with all new Hearthstone cards! Once you earn these cards, you can start playing with them in your decks right away. A total of 30 new cards will be added with Curse of Naxxramas - Check out a few of the shambling creatures of the undead that are justdying to be a part of your collection below!
Peer Into the Plague Quarter
One of the bosses you’ll be pitted against within the Plague Quarter is the devious plague cauldron master Heigan the Unclean! His Eruption spell will put your minion’s dancing skills to the test, and Mindpocalypse will make you think you’ve got the upper hand! Speaking of hands, Heigan definitely never washes his. Gross.
Defeating Heigan will net you a brand new card to add to your collection, and the completion of each wing will reward you with a guaranteed new Legendary card!
All New Game Board!
Curse of Naxxramas will have its own unique game board Hearthstone players battle on while they are in the adventure, complete with brand new interactive corners! What could possibly lurk within that quivering mass of eggs? Do you really want to find out?
Test Your Might with Class Challenges!
On top of all of that, nine unique Class Challenges lie in wait within Curse of Naxxramas. These challenges put a difficult twist on existing encounters within the adventure and will put your Hearthstone skills with a specific class to the test! If you’re able to overcome the Class Challenges that face you, you’ll be rewarded with new class-specific cards to add to your collection.
Make Tracks to Naxx!
Curse of Naxxramas will open its gates to challenge Hearthstone players over the course of 5 weeks, opening wing by wing. The first wing of Curse of Naxxramas, The Arachnid Quarter, will be available free for all Hearthstone players. If players wish to venture further into Naxxramas to collect all of the new cards for their collection, each wing besides the Arachnid Quarter can be purchased with in-game gold OR real money. As each wing is released, the cards available in each wing will also show up in your Arena picks, even if you have not earned them for your personal collection yet!
Beware the Necropolis!We hope you enjoyed this first look into Curse of Naxxramas, A Hearthstone Adventure. Curse of Naxxramas is planned to release simultaneously for PC, Mac and iPad. A release date will be announced at a later time.
Add a comment