Blizzard je objavio raspored za Gamescom danas, a interesantan dogadjaj za Warlords of Draenor počinje 14 Avgusta u 18:00h.
The world’s biggest game convention is almost upon us! Blizzard will be in Cologne from August 13 to 17, showcasing our latest games, presenting awesome activities on stage, and broadcasting live from our booth.
Our dedicated website will give you the schedule and details on all the activities you can enjoy at the Blizzard booth, including show matches, live drawing sessions, the renowned Blizzard costume and dance contests, and more.
In addition, we will be hosting hour-long live streams on August 15, 16, and 17, bringing you all the highlights from the show, plus developer interviews and insights. You can watch the action live on the website, and replays will be available afterwards. So if you can’t make it to gamescom, you don’t need to miss out on any of the fun and games.
Blizzard gamescom live stream:
Friday, August 15 – 18:00 to 19:00 CEST
Saturday, August 16 – 18:00 to 19:00 CEST
Sunday, August 17 – 16:00 to 17:00 CEST
We’ll look forward to seeing you there!
Heart of the Valorous Buff Ove Nedelje
Warlords of Draenor Beta Patch Informacije - 29 Jul
- Dream of Cenarius
- Balance: The talent has been redesigned for Balance Druids and now causes Moonfire and Sunfire casts with Lunar or Solar Peak to also heal a random injured ally. Casting Healing Touch no longer increases the damage bonus of the Druid’s next Eclipse. Eclipse now causes the Druid’s next Healing Touch to become instant cast and reset the cooldown on Starsurge.
- The Brain Freeze effect now increases Frostfire Bolt damage by 25%, and can now stack up to 2 times. It also no longer triggers from the Bomb Talents, and instead has a 10% chance to trigger from Frostbolt casts. Each Multistrike of Frostbolt increases that cast's chance by an additional 25% 45%. (Total of 60% 100% on double-Multistrikes).
- From Darkness, Comes Light has been split into two abilities depending on the Priest's specialization.
- Surge of Darkness (Shadow) now has a maximum of 3 charges (up from 2) and can now also trigger its effect from Devouring Plague, but its chance to trigger has been reduced to 10% (down from 20%) to compensate.
- Surge of Light (Discipline, Holy) activation chance has been reduced to 10% (down from 15%).
- Solace and Insanity has been split into Power Word: Solace for Discipline and Holy, and Insanity for Shadow.
- Twist of Fate now only triggers from healing for Discipline and Holy Priests, and only triggers from damage for Shadow Priests.
Elemental Overload and Molten Earth
Chain Lightning was also improved significantly to offset the fact that Elemental Overload was a massive buff to it, but Molten Earth is not.
- Chain Lightning’s damage has been increased by 50%.
- Elemental Blast now also grants increased Spirit for Restoration Shaman, in addition to the random secondary stat. Spirit amount granted is equal to double the random secondary stat amount.
- Riptide’s healing has been adjusted to put significantly more of it into the initial heal. The initial heal amount has been increased by 70%, while the periodic healing amount has been reduced by 20%.
Ability Consolidation and Refinement
- Thunder Clap now costs 10 15 Rage, and also reduces the movement speed of nearby enemies by 50% for 6 sec.
- Battle Stance for Arms Warriors now generates 67% 140% more Rage from auto-attacks and Critical Strikes now generate double Rage.
- Colossus Smash now costs 20 30 Rage, deals 225% increased damage, and no longer increases the damage of Slam.
- Execute for Arms Warriors now costs 10 Rage, and consumes up to 30 40 additional Rage to deal additional damage.
- Mortal Strike now costs 20 30 Rage (instead of generating 10 Rage).
- Piercing Howl has been removed and replaced with a new talent, Sudden Death.
- Piercing Howl is now available to all Fury Warriors as a baseline ability.
- Disrupting Shout has been removed and replaced with 3 new talents that vary by specialization.
Is there a formula or "rules of thumb" for determining a targets hitbox size and geometry?
Shape is always circular. Creature hitbox varies, of course. Player hitboxes are consistent though the exact size rarely matters (I believe it's 0.5yd radius).
What actually matters is combat reach. That's always 1.5yd for players, and larger for larger creatures. The distance away that you can attack a creature is...
Melee attack: MAX(5, SourceCombatReach + TargetCombatReach + 4/3) + IfSourceAndTargetAreRunning(8/3)
Ranged attack: SourceCombatReach + TargetCombatReach + AttackRange + IfSourceAndTargetAreRunning(2)
AoE: TargetCombatReach + AttackRadius + IfSourceIsRunning(2) (Source)
Have you ever considered instead of tweaking individual abilities to give everyone a "tuning" passive ability?
Yeah, we have that under the hood for emergencies (see Brewmasters on live). Results in a more cohesive game if we don't tho. (Celestalon)
From a healer's perspective where will incoming tank damage be in Warlords' raids? More attention needed than MoP? Wrath? =)
More than MoP. (Celestalon)
There is a difference between a spec needing balance and most players idea of "competitive".
People tweet me all the time with questions like, "Do you intend for to be lackluster this ?" So silly. (Celestalon)
"No, we're shooting for abysmal. More tuning to come!"
Haha. I'll use this next time I'm feeling especially snarky. (Celestalon)
Frost DKs: 2H will prefer to use KM on Oblit, and DW on FS, as has been intended for a while (but tuning was off in late MoP). (Celestalon)
We know this, but there is no incentive wait for OB to come off CD to use KM on it. Its a dmg loss right now for doing so.
Right, that's the part about "tuning was off in late MoP". (Celestalon)
how's it a tuning issue?
It was not tuned to be worth it. That's a tuning issue. (Celestalon)
It's a mechanical issue. Not a tuning issue. Have to use runes to start the feedback loop.
Therefore KM can never "matter" to 2H Frost. Useless mechanic.
Extreme example: Triple Oblit's damage. Now you will prefer to use KMs on Oblits. (Celestalon)
another example You are empty on runes w/ only runic power. You will still use KM on FS.
Yes. That's why I said *prefer to*, not *only*. (Celestalon)
What will make Obl worth using in WoD for DW frost dk's?With enough mastery howling blast will do more dmg cause frost dmg scale
Rime helps with this. (Celestalon)
Whats the intent of Tiger's Fury change? Removal of need for macro? Concerned about PvP burst with midberserk TF for more nrg?
You already could combine them as long as you knew to use TF first. It was a pointless limitation. (Celestalon)
Pool up to 100 -> Berserk -> Dump to 40 -> TF -> Dump to 0.
Sure, you'll do that, which we're fine with. It's damage that you're going to use on Bite; worst Energy->Damage conversion. (Celestalon)
Can you expand a bit on the new MF/SF eclipse changes? Did the snapshot idea not work? I like the changes I'm just curious.
Yeah, Eclipse is no longer snapshot. As such, you can now afford to use MF/SF as mobile damage options, without reducing DoT dmg. (Celestalon)
So, it looks like you recast the dots right before hitting opposite Eclipse to maintain uptime? At least MF.
You can't recast both at any time. You only need to MF once at peak, and SF once at peak and once at start/end of Solar (Celestalon)
Is Shooting Stars 5% for most recent MF and SF, or 5% for just whichever of those is most recently applied?
5% for both. (Celestalon)
liking the new hunter raid CD, even if it doesn't benefit them
It does, a little. Powershot and Focusing Shot. (Celestalon)
With the new Aspect of the Fox, could we have a little clarity on "all spells"?Will it include abilities like Focusing Shots?
Yes. I'll clarify the tooltip with "and abilities". (Celestalon)
Thank yooou, and one more question.Does it include items (i.e hearthstone)?
Oh, hay. Is a dps cool down still being considered for SV?
Not beyond what's in the talent tree and effectively available through ES pooling. (Celestalon)
is the new fox cd on global or off?
In an upcoming build it'll be off the global, and usable while casting something else (like Spiritwalker's Grace is). (WatcherDev)
any concerns that Empowered Seals force reti and protto juggle seals to keep all 2/3 buffs active or is the intended game play?
That's the intention. (Celestalon)
any plans to make it feel less clunky atm created alot of seal switch reminds me of warrior stance dance
No, that's the point; it's a talent to let you opt into seal twisting. (Celestalon)
Is Grimoire of Synergy going to have ICD?
Is there a reason Dragon Roar is not on the AoE Knockback list for diminishing returns?
I believe because of the extremely short nature of it; it'd be a penalty use, instead of a benefit. Same as the Charge stun. (Celestalon)
that was specifically TC damage going down 30%, not all damage. (Though arms could probably use a flat 30% cut)
Yeah, I just meant TC damage going down 30%. All Arms damage is still going to go down across the board too, though. (Celestalon)
ie is TClap down to 10 rage now, with WW at 20, or is Tclap still at 15 while WW is 20?
TClap at 10, WW at 20, MS at 20, Execute will use up to 30 additional rage instead of 50 (same total dmg). Slam is slightly... (Celestalon)
...different; couldn't really reduce the rage cost of a 10 rage ability by 1/3. so instead increased its damage by 50%. (Celestalon)
is tclap intended to be used single target for arms now unless you take the slam talent?
No, it's still much worse damage than WW. Tclap is primarily for the snare. (Celestalon)
Any chances TC radius glyph will make a return? Piercing howl has 15 yards radius. Fury won't have aoe snare?
The WW range glyph will also apply to TC. (Celestalon)
Any chance we might see Elite difficulty fights in WoD? Like Protectors in ToES. Loved Yogg Saron, would like to see more
No specific plan in place for the 6.0 raid content, but it's something we can/will do where it makes sense. (WatcherDev)
Would you consider Khadgar, based on his views and persona, to be an Alliance character? Is he in the Alliance for convieniece?
Khadgar is an Alliance character willing to give quests to individual Horde heroes he trusts. (DaveKosak)
I don't get this. I can understand khadgar being neutral aligned because of his Outland experiences but the KT has never been fully neutral except in world-threatening circumstances. 3 of the 6 members of the current council of six were there when kael was thrown into the violet hold. Jaina does more face heel turns than a catwalk model but I think khadgar would be way outvoted
He is. But that doesn't stop him from doing his thing. Would love to be a fly on the wall in Council meetings! (DaveKosak)
Hey any chance Exarch Naielle, Exarch Malaadar, and Yrel come back to the main universe and possibly exarch akama as well?
Not determined yet! We'll see what people think of the exarchs. You'll meet other rangari in other zones, as well. (DaveKosak)
A question: Will keeping the Trading Post be required to keep the exalted status with Laughing Skull/Shattari Defense?
Not as planned, no. Some buildings can be exhausted and then replaced over the course of the expac. (Muffinus)